KingJ
Loyal
Christ also speaks of whats required for Salvation on many occasions which ive listed in my previous post, to love God with ALL your heart, Soul and mind and your Neighbour as yourself, Matthew 22: 36-40, to follow Christs teachings, Luke 6:46-49, to show Compassion for those in need, Matthew 25:31-46 and to not possess riches Mark 10:23-25.
Your problem is that you do not allow a fact to digest before jumping away onto another scripture.
The scripture I gave you and all these you have provided are all true and correct at the same time. There is in fact even more scripture to be considered. Tonnes.
I narrowed it down to the single most relevant Scripture for defining exactly who true Christians are. Meditate on the verse I gave you and let the fact that it ends with “you will be saved” after stating that one must be able to do A and B sink in before replying again. Hopefully, you will then better grasp the context and applicability of the passages you have provided.
I repeat:
Rom 10:9 That if thou shalt A - confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt B - believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.