• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

You Can Cast Out Demons !!!

It is time for the body of Christ to take authority over the devil !

MARK 16:17 NKJ

17- "And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name
they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues;

A demon is a member of the devil's forces. Any Christian can
cast out demons,
because all believers have authority over
demons in Jesus' Name. I know some here do not believe this ,
but your faith should not be in SOME PEOPLE !!! The word
of God is our only rule and Jesus Christ is our only Authority !

PHILIPPIANS 2:10 NKJ

10 - that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in
heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth,

All believers have the delegated authority to use the Name of
Jesus , at which every knee shall bow in submission.

Demons operate through fear. But you don't have to be afraid,
because Jesus is backing you up. So, when you command demons to
leave in the Name of Jesus, they must obey you.

Don't limit this to casting out demons from "demon-possessed"
people. If there is demonic activity in any area of life
affecting you, use your authority in Christ and throw the
demons out in Jesus' Name. Command them to cease their
activities and stop their operations against you.

How do you know if something is demonic? If it steals, kills,
or destroys it certainly is not of God! (See John 10:10.)

JAMES 4:7

7 . . . Resist the devil and he will flee from you.

EPHESIANS 4:27 NKJ

27- nor give place to the devil.

The Bible tells you to not give any place to the devil, and to
resist him, so it is obvious you can do so. If the devil, or
his forces, have a place in your life, then stand aginst him
in the AUTHORITY OF JESUS NAME , AND CAST HIM OUT !!!

You can cast out demons, in Jesus' Name. Mike

Brother very good post Ty ...Some dont realise that free is free and that when you have the name of Jesus as your sword no evil will ever ever prevail.

Quick story I was sitting watching tv one day hubby was at work and the kids where all asleep when out of the corner of my eye I seen a shadow in my kitchen... I immediately got up an started telling it that there is no place in my home for that and has to get out in the name of Jesus. I went room to room thru my whole house let me tell you a new peace was in my home because that was the first time i did that and I knew that it worked ! Praise the Lord.

I also will put a demon in its place when it is trying to effect my kids (mis behavior and such).. My kids have learned that when emotions get out of control that prayer is what they need to do.. Also I taught them to do the same thing for me or others when anger or other negative things come about ... (Every parent should be doing this)

Joyfully ~ Jlu

you are so right. I thank the Lord that He has given us authority over the enemy. I spent most of my life not understanding what that meant, but once the Lord gave me a revelation of the authority He has given me through the name of Jesus and because of stripes He shed for me I feel so much more freedom in my life. thank u Jesus for all that u have done for us and for your wonderful grace and forgiveness and mercy.

Administrator
Staff Member
Excellent thread brother Mike! I love using my authority over these demons in Jesus' name! Its a joyful experience knowing (faithfully) that it works and that the precious powerful name Jesus Christ is above ALL names, ALL powerful ALL the time!

God bless you!

This is true....

This is so true...My prayer has been that many other believers would recognize what authority we have in the name of Jesus. Many of us continue to give the enemy a foothold within our own lives. Therefore giving him the permission to do what he does. He will often times attack us in the very areas of our own weakness....fear, anger, addictions, and so on. But I do believe that when it's time to do battle we must go into the Holy of Holies to seek the face of God as to how He would want us to approuch this. I don't believe this is an area that should be approuched as head strong people. Other wise you may end up in a situation that makes you look the fool.

Think about how Jesus sought the Father as to how to heal, deliver, raise people from the dead. How He spit in the mudd to put on the blind man eyes! He saw what the Father saw in the Spirit. An did what the Father wanted Him to do.

This is an area of importance of our own lives, this is true. We can not remove the speck from our brothers eye until we have Him remove the log from our own. He is faithful and true, and He will do what he says He will do. We just need to be willing and obedient. He is an awesome God who is waitng to pour out His bleesings on His people. :love:

heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth

Hi Mike

A big Amen to that! :thumbs_up
Good thread!

Last edited:
Wow...How powerful is the Name of Jesus!! Just think if every christian walked around casting out demons everywhere...the way we should. It is awesome to think of the power that has been granted to us in His name.

My personal experience with this has been astounding. With me fear has gripped my life in so many ways. Satan has tried so many ways to keep me there, but I refuse. When I start feeling scared or overwhelmed I start casting out every demon that is trying to hold me down. I actually feel different as soon as I pray. Like a weight has been lifted. God is so good!

Your Sister In Christ
--Patti

I agree brother that we do have authority over the devil in Jesus's name, but only when we are all clean of our sins. that's what I personally believe. there have been many experiences in the past when people that "didn't have authority over the devil" that tried to cast demons out and got possesed because the demons had control over them becuase they had sin. and personally i believe that if you're not appointed by God to do so, you shouldn't put your nose into it, it's very dangerous. there's also a place in the Bible that shows where someone wanted to cast out demons and the demon said he knows Christ but doesn't know the person and then took over that person...but that's just my personal belief. i will try to find that place from the word. God bless you all...:)
Tanya

BROTHERSINARMST4G said:

:thumbs_up Our God is awesome...his name is totally awesome
Stay Real
Jei
X

joy

BROTHERSINARMST4G said:

Mike

Thank you so much for sharing this This verse is simple but so meaningful as soon as I read it the Holy Spirit is speaking to me.

Joy

You Can Cast Out Demons!!!

:thumbs_up :girl:

Brillent thread I wish that more Christians knew and understood the authority that they have been given through Christ. The Lord came so that we may have life in abundance, in all its fullness. We do not need to be subjected to any of the enemies lies that hold us into bondage. I work in the field of deliverence and the amount of christians that are blinded to the fact that everyting has to come under the submission of Christ that is not from God. I believe more needs to be taught about this fact.

marieg

Name of Jesus above all names.

The Authority of the believe and the power of the Anointing of God in us by use of love and faith is the reason I believe in Jesus coming to get the church BEFORE the Tribulation period.

I guess thats called "Pre-Trib" or something.

There is other evidence that there will be a Pre-Trib taking away of the church, but this very authority of the believer in Jesus is what convinced me.

2Th 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
2Th 2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshiped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
2Th 2:5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
2Th 2:6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.

Satan and his Anti-endtimebadguy, can not operate with those on earth that know their authority as a Mighty child of God. It would mess Satan up even worse than he is already going to have it if we stayed around with that faith, love, anointing and power of the name of Jesus.

This is why I know God has to remove us or else Revelation will never occur as it's suppose to.

Devils must stop and bow at the very mention of the name of Jesus spoken in faith. That will never change, and thats why we have to go.

God Bless.

Doc

A demon is a member of the devil's forces. Any Christian can
cast out demons, because all believers have authority over
demons in Jesus' Name. I know some here do not believe this ,
but your faith should not be in SOME PEOPLE !!! The word
of God is our only rule and Jesus Christ is our only Authority !

Prayerfully consider this. John 10:10 discusses WHAT the thief does, not WHO he is. What he IS can be found in 1John 4:6 - “the spirit of error.” το πνεύμα του λάθους When you fall into “error” you fall into the hands of demonic influence. And since it is a “spirit” - pneuma or pneumata - it is not something that can be seen with the physical eye, it must be discerned by spiritual wisdom. This dramatically broadens the scope of WHO today falls under the influence of demonic activity. Give it some prayerful meditation. BLESSINGS. Doc

Prayerfully consider this. John 10:10 discusses WHAT the thief does, not WHO he is. What he IS can be found in 1John 4:6 - “the spirit of error.” το πνεύμα του λάθους When you fall into “error” you fall into the hands of demonic influence. And since it is a “spirit” - pneuma or pneumata - it is not something that can be seen with the physical eye, it must be discerned by spiritual wisdom. This dramatically broadens the scope of WHO today falls under the influence of demonic activity. Give it some prayerful meditation. BLESSINGS. Doc

Very good point and post Doc, with all the oposing and contrary beliefs within the christian religious institution today one would be blind not to notice all the error. While it is evident that all can not be right all can still be very wrong.

Bro Mike because we all are different we may do things differently but at the same time it is doing the same time.

I know recently when I was stressed out and my mind would not be at peace, I started saying, "In the precious name of Jesus". I continue to say all day each time these negative thoughts came my way that try to destroy me, "In the precious name of Jesus, I stand. By night time, I had the peace of God. That is what Jesus will do for anyone that calls upon him. His grace is sufficient to see us through anything, even when we can"t do it alone.

Good thread Bro. Mike, Trish

Jn 9:40 And some of the Pharisees which were with him heard these words, and said unto him, Are we blind also?
Jn 9:41 Jesus said unto them, If ye were blind, ye should have no sin: but now ye say, We see; therefore your sin remaineth.
AV Jn 10:1 . Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.

Does not John 10:1 define who the "thief" is ? Who was Jesus talking to when he said this parable ? The Pharisees.

<TABLE class=forumline cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=row1 noWrap height=25>Luk 12:39 </TD><TD class=row1 width="99%">But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what hour the thief was coming, he would not have let his house be broken into. </TD></TR><TR><TD class=row2 noWrap height=25>Luk 12:40 </TD><TD class=row2 width="99%">You also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him." </TD></TR><TR><TD class=row1 noWrap height=25>Luk 12:41 </TD><TD class=row1 width="99%">Peter asked, "Lord, are you telling this parable to us, or to everyone?" </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>:wink: