• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

You are not going to heaven just because you are good and believe that Jesus is the Son of GOD. You are going to be in total Shock!

Loyal
A lot of people think just because they go to church and think they are good enough and better that most people and believe Jesus is the Christ. Does not make you a child of GOD or get you into heaven. And just because you pray and sing in the Choir. And pray for others, and do good deeds! A lot of people are not going! And a lot of women ain't going too! Deception is not going to work! and you Baptism Ticket, do not get you in the door! And when you breathe your last breath and that death "Angel " snatch your soul out of your body, and drag you down to the horrors of Hell. And evey sin you have committed will come to mind, every idle word will come to mind that every came from your mouth and every slander, every thought, gossip, omission, will be at your table, every warning GOD Has every given to you will come to mine. People walk around this world doing as they please. This world belongs to GOD! and He is to be obeyed. Jesus did not come down here to obey you either.

I was reading today about a woman who says she is a christian GOD Fearing, good woman never been married, and thought it was wrong that older christians who have not been married and been waiting all these years for God to send them a spouse so they can have sex, and it didn't happen. And all the bad people have been having all the sexual fun. Going from one marriage to another, having babies out of wedlock, and then they get up, giving testimonies, how God has saved them. they been liiving in sin and having all the fun. And they come on TV, preaching and praising GOD, and been bed hoping all their life. She said it was not fair! And she said, she is going to go get her a man! If they can do it, she going to do it too. But be smart about it, she thinks you have to use a little wisdom, when you have sex in your older years and not married, find you a good christian man to have sex with. A lot of middle age and senior age women are talking like that now.

I believe, they think they are to old to go to Hell, And senior citizens have have been given a free pass, and it is ok. And they think Bible is wrong for setting up those rules and God has treated them bad through out the years. They have made it this far in the race and they are talking about dropping their "Batons"! for some sex! "The pleasures of sin for a season". It is not worth the risks! Somebody been listening to "Old wives tales"! Those old women, are going to cause you to go to Hell!. And you will have eternity to think about what you have done! Ladies your friends will help you loose your souls! And that devil is going to give them words to say! Ladies your tea parties women friends will set you on the wrong path! When they start talking about sex, call them out and rebuke them strong in the Name of Jesus. "Let this mind be in you as it was in Christ JESUS" If you claim you are a christian you are to think like " Jesus" Christlike! " For if you gone out of Business, you ought to take Down your sign"!

Resists the devil and He will flee! Stop believing those lies, Just because you don't have a legal sex partner, God is not miss treating you! Most likely you better off without one. And stay away from "Suzy" too!

Loyal
I thank GOD there is a complete difference between Christians and the "True Children of GOD", in this modern day Society. And we the "True Children of GOD" knows the difference.

Loyal
I thank GOD there is a complete difference between Christians and the "True Children of GOD", in this modern day Society. And we the "True Children of GOD" knows the difference.
There is a little more than that brother. , Gods Love to you By the Way

It matters where your heart is. If your heart is Circumcised, then you are saved

Active
Resists the devil and He will flee! Stop believing those lies, Just because you don't have a legal sex partner, God is not miss treating you! Most likely you better off without one. And stay away from "Suzy" too!
Matthew 19:12 For there are eunuchs who have been so from birth, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by men, and there are eunuchs who have made themselves eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. Let the one who is able to receive this receive it.”

Active
If we judge ourselves according to the standard of good in our hearts,
and then we judge ourselves according to ignorant or foolish mistakes,
and then we judge ourselves according to the learning of better standards,
and then we again, judge ourselves between a past standard and a new one,
and then we judge ourselves according to our failures,
and then our fears,
and then our desires,

I would say that we're doing pretty good at governing ourselves if we keep our hearts open to good judgement and sound standards, so, each person even as each person has a standard they understand also has a standard by which they are judged within, and if a person has a standard of truth and honesty set in their heart,

i would bless them

Active
If a person walks in love and honesty, according to the standard set before them, they are indeed 'saved.'

Love and honesty can be translated as 'Spirit and Truth.'

Loyal
One thing for sure in this age of the universe a lot of loving is going on concerning to the worlds standard. They loving everybody. and being honest about it too! :eyes:

Active
One thing for sure in this age of the universe a lot of loving is going on concerning to the worlds standard. They loving everybody. and being honest about it too! :eyes:

Heh. I got the joke. That was funny. :D

Well,

honestly, I think the best thing that we can do individually is help others by being there for them in the lime and the grime, and if the grace is given us, on occasion, we also are able to minister truthfully the ways that we know are good and correct without our own personal biases. Impartiality, sound judgement, and a heart of love (care) are excellent medicines in our present age, as they have been in all ages.

When a good standard is spread across the whole and honored then the severity and suffering that falls on everyone is also spread out and few will suffer greatly, and when it is not honored, then many will suffer greatly (the result and consequence of lawlessness =\= lovelessness).

Active
Ah, yes, I saw this somewhere today.

10 Love does no wrong to others, so love fulfills the requirements of God.

Loyal
Elitism, is something i have never been a fan of and to call ourselves true children of God , over . Over what ? The thief on the cross ? Over the woman with hemorrhoids. Over Saul ( before Paul ) over whom ?

Are you better than they ? Why ? Are you the one who will say " but Lord , i cast demons out in your name , i healed people in your name .

Jesus tells us , a house divided against itself can not stand .

If you are casting out demons, you have to be in the Lord.

Jesus is telling a story of the Virtuous to His disciples. ( and in some ways i think of it as the story of Judas ) because we know the twelve were sent out to the towns. And Jesus gave them authority to heal and cast out demons.

Maybe Judas was under the idea , he was elite . After all , Jesus did say his name was written in heaven.

I dont like the idea or thinking i am better than anyone. The name Christian doesn't make the person. Some years ago, i have seen people come out of a church. Pick up stones and throw them at us. ( i was with friends ) This was Clarksdale, Ms. In 1979 . My friends are black. But i dont see that, never have.

God loves the humble of heart. I would rather see everyone enter heaven first , because i would know my task is done. I dont mind being last one home.

Loyal
Heh. I got the joke. That was funny. :D

Well,

honestly, I think the best thing that we can do individually is help others by being there for them in the lime and the grime, and if the grace is given us, on occasion, we also are able to minister truthfully the ways that we know are good and correct without our own personal biases. Impartiality, sound judgement, and a heart of love (care) are excellent medicines in our present age, as they have been in all ages.

When a good standard is spread across the whole and honored then the severity and suffering that falls on everyone is also spread out and few will suffer greatly, and when it is not honored, then many will suffer greatly (the result and consequence of lawlessness =\= lovelessness).
You said that so much better than i could

Loyal
Elitism, is something i have never been a fan of and to call ourselves true children of God , over . Over what ? The thief on the cross ? Over the woman with hemorrhoids. Over Saul ( before Paul ) over whom ?

Are you better than they ? Why ? Are you the one who will say " but Lord , i cast demons out in your name , i healed people in your name .

Jesus tells us , a house divided against itself can not stand .

If you are casting out demons, you have to be in the Lord.

Jesus is telling a story of the Virtuous to His disciples. ( and in some ways i think of it as the story of Judas ) because we know the twelve were sent out to the towns. And Jesus gave them authority to heal and cast out demons.

Maybe Judas was under the idea , he was elite . After all , Jesus did say his name was written in heaven.

I dont like the idea or thinking i am better than anyone. The name Christian doesn't make the person. Some years ago, i have seen people come out of a church. Pick up stones and throw them at us. ( i was with friends ) This was Clarksdale, Ms. In 1979 . My friends are black. But i dont see that, never have.

God loves the humble of heart. I would rather see everyone enter heaven first , because i would know my task is done. I dont mind being last one home.
I am going come at this like a "double edge sword" for I do believe it is needful by the unction of The "Spirit of The Living GOD" with the echos of a "Hammer", that Hammer, that God Spoke about in one of the "prophetic books" of The Old Testament books, called The Book OF Jeremiah, better known as the "Weeping Prophet".
" Elitism", has nothing to to do with the title of this Thread neither the responding "post" posted by me. Or I just mis-understood your reply.

For I am not only a studier of the Biblical translated Text of The Word of God but also a "vivid reader" of the translated Text of the "Original Copied Manuscript" of "The Holy Writ"! About how Jesus came to saved the lost, the ignorant, the poor, the illiterate the Homosexual, the Ladysboy, the Transexual. The Lesbian, and Gender XYZ. The Thief we know, the "Rachels"of the Town of Jericho' we know, And we all know who The Maternal Grandparents of Jesus, for this also has been recorded.

And concerning demons being cast out, does not mean that person is really casting them out, For Satan is "The Perfect Deceiver" design by GOD! For there is none like him. I have cast out demons on many occasions, but that is not evidence that I am "Child of The Living GOD", born of His Spirit and wash in His blood! But I am A "witness" of what He has done for me! "Born of GOD" a" Heavenly Birth" and not of man. But A New Creature and not made of the flesh.

Finally The Wrap up: Jesus has never in His entire life, neither in His Death, burial or resurrection ever implied that Judas is in Heaven. But His name might be written in one of the books implicitly. Heck, Satan name is written in Heaven! And the books was open, and whosoever name was not written in "The Book of Life" was cast in to lake of Fire. God has a record of everybody. And that record is not in the "Library of Congress" neither in the "Smithsonian Institution", in the U.S.A.

And Jesus did say this:
American Standard Version (John 17:12).
While I was with them, I kept them in thy name which thou hast given me: and I guarded them, and not one of them perished, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.

New American Standard Bible(John 6:70).
Jesus answered them, “Did I Myself not choose you, the twelve? And yet one of you is a devil.”

Do you not know, that demons work for GOD too!:eyes: and they obey! The Human race is the only creature in total disobedience. That is why we will be the manifestation of the Glory of GOD throughout eternity! God Shows us Mercy and Grace through Jesus Christ the Only begotten Son of GOD= Glorification, and Justification. Without the Devil, Judas and Jesus how could there be a Glorification and Justification, mercy, grace?

Things had to be planned according to "The WORD of GOD" for it is 'Written". For what has been written, must come to pass.
(Luke 24)NASB
44Now He said to them, “These are My words which I spoke to you while I was still with you, that all the things that are written about Me in the Law of Moses and the Prophets and the Psalms must be fulfilled.” 45Then He opened their [v]minds to understand the Scriptures, 46and He said to them, “So it is written, that the [w]Christ would suffer and rise from the dead on the third day, 47and that repentance [x]for forgiveness of sins would be proclaimed [y]in His name to all the nations, beginning from Jerusalem. 48You are witnesses of these things. 49And behold, I am sending the promise of My Father upon you; but you are to stay in the city until you are clothed with power from on high.”

Everybody who are witnessing in this day and age are not "Empowered" from on HIGH! Only The True Children of GOD whom GOD has empowered from on High. Are the True seed of The Father, The Most High.

Loyal
I am going come at this like a "double edge sword" for I do believe it is needful by the unction of The "Spirit of The Living GOD" with the echos of a "Hammer", that Hammer, that God Spoke about in one of the "prophetic books" of The Old Testament books, called The Book OF Jeremiah, better known as the "Weeping Prophet".
" Elitism", has nothing to to do with the title of this Thread neither the responding "post" posted by me. Or I just mis-understood your reply.

For I am not only a studier of the Biblical translated Text of The Word of God but also a "vivid reader" of the translated Text of the "Original Copied Manuscript" of "The Holy Writ"! About how Jesus came to saved the lost, the ignorant, the poor, the illiterate the Homosexual, the Ladysboy, the Transexual. The Lesbian, and Gender XYZ. The Thief we know, the "Rachels"of the Town of Jericho' we know, And we all know who The Maternal Grandparents of Jesus, for this also has been recorded.

And concerning demons being cast out, does not mean that person is really casting them out, For Satan is "The Perfect Deceiver" design by GOD! For there is none like him. I have cast out demons on many occasions, but that is not evidence that I am "Child of The Living GOD", born of His Spirit and wash in His blood! But I am A "witness" of what He has done for me! "Born of GOD" a" Heavenly Birth" and not of man. But A New Creature and not made of the flesh.

Finally The Wrap up: Jesus has never in His entire life, neither in His Death, burial or resurrection ever implied that Judas is in Heaven. But His name might be written in one of the books implicitly. Heck, Satan name is written in Heaven! And the books was open, and whosoever name was not written in "The Book of Life" was cast in to lake of Fire. God has a record of everybody. And that record is not in the "Library of Congress" neither in the "Smithsonian Institution", in the U.S.A.

And Jesus did say this:
While I was with them, I kept them in thy name which thou hast given me: and I guarded them, and not one of them perished, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.

Jesus answered them, “Did I Myself not choose you, the twelve? And yet one of you is a devil.”

Do you not know, that demons work for GOD too!:eyes: and they obey! The Human race is the only creature in total disobedience. That is why we will be the manifestation of the Glory of GOD throughout eternity! God Shows us Mercy and Grace through Jesus Christ the Only begotten Son of GOD= Glorification, and Justification. Without the Devil, Judas and Jesus how could there be a Glorification and Justification, mercy, grace?

Things had to be planned according to "The WORD of GOD" for it is 'Written". For what has been written, must come to pass.
(Luke 24)NASB
44Now He said to them, “These are My words which I spoke to you while I was still with you, that all the things that are written about Me in the Law of Moses and the Prophets and the Psalms must be fulfilled.” 45Then He opened their [v]minds to understand the Scriptures, 46and He said to them, “So it is written, that the [w]Christ would suffer and rise from the dead on the third day, 47and that repentance [x]for forgiveness of sins would be proclaimed [y]in His name to all the nations, beginning from Jerusalem. 48You are witnesses of these things. 49And behold, I am sending the promise of My Father upon you; but you are to stay in the city until you are clothed with power from on high.”

Everybody who are witnessing in this day and age are not "Empowered" from on HIGH! Only The True Children of GOD whom GOD has empowered from on High. Are the True seed of The Father, The Most High.
I do understand what you are saying. I guess for myself I would say that I run from the concept of Pride so hard that I almost prefer looking at myself as the Servant of God verses being a son of God. Yet when the Father talks to me he always calls me His son.

I just want to mention that I'm only capitalizing servant because the Father has told me to.

I wish I could share with you God's purpose in me but I cannot. But if the Lord opened you to it you might see my dilemma, and why I flee Pride so much.

It is written in Scripture that those that are given much much is expected of them. So it is in my case. But even with all I have been given and all the authority that I have still does not make me any greater than the next person. And so I remain the Servant of the Most High.

I think maybe if those who feel that they are Elite in the Lord that they themselves should strive to become the Stewart's and the servants as Jesus has instructed us. And to wash the feet of all others

Loyal

And Jesus did say this:

(Luke 24)NASB

I'm sorry to say that even with all of your knowledge you're still missing a few things. The fact that Satan cannot cast himself out of himself and that Judas name was written in the book of heaven but is not there now.

Instead of relying solely on your knowledge, try allowing the Holy Spirit to move in you on the truth, I think you will be delightfully surprised.

I look forward to see in the Holy Spirit moving in you. Sincerely bill

Active
Matthew 18:1 At that time the disciples came to Jesus, saying, “Who is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?”
18:2 And calling to him a child, he put him in the midst of them
18:3 and said, “Truly, I say to you, unless you turn and become like children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.
18:4 Whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.

Mark 9:34 But they kept silent, for on the way they had argued with one another about who was the greatest.
9:35 And he sat down and called the twelve. And he said to them, “If anyone would be first, he must be last of all and servant of all.”