• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Yes, the Lord is Worthy of Praise!

Staff Member
Bless the LORD, all His works, In all places of His dominion. Bless the LORD, O my soul! Psalm 103:22

At this midpoint for 2019, it's a good time to remember the twofold purpose of this book. The first purpose is to help you reaffirm the absolute trustworthiness of God the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, and to help you put that faith into action.

The second purpose is to encourage you to read the entire Bible. Do that yearly and you'll enjoy more of God's blessings in more areas of your life than you ever thought possible. Miss fifteen minutes of sleep if necessary, but don't miss feasting on three portions of God's Word daily.

In Today's scripture "dinner," Psalm 103:15-22, King David compares life on earth to a meadow that's lush today and brown tomorrow. In contrast, the Lord's love, kindness, righteousness, and forgiveness are eternal and everlasting. This is true for all who recognize and praise His infinite worthiness.

How good to thank the Lord daily for His sovereignty (greatness), providence (goodness and guidance), holiness (glory), love (graciousness), and mystery ("God alone knows"). He truly reigns over all!

Prayer: Lord yes, today I praise You for being my Creator and my Sovereign Lord and King. Without You, I wouldn't even exist. So, I pledge again today to live for You and to love You wholeheartedly.

Bless the LORD, all His works, In all places of His dominion. Bless the LORD, O my soul! Psalm 103:22

At this midpoint for 2019, it's a good time to remember the twofold purpose of this book. The first purpose is to help you reaffirm the absolute trustworthiness of God the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, and to help you put that faith into action.

The second purpose is to encourage you to read the entire Bible. Do that yearly and you'll enjoy more of God's blessings in more areas of your life than you ever thought possible. Miss fifteen minutes of sleep if necessary, but don't miss feasting on three portions of God's Word daily.

In Today's scripture "dinner," Psalm 103:15-22, King David compares life on earth to a meadow that's lush today and brown tomorrow. In contrast, the Lord's love, kindness, righteousness, and forgiveness are eternal and everlasting. This is true for all who recognize and praise His infinite worthiness.

How good to thank the Lord daily for His sovereignty (greatness), providence (goodness and guidance), holiness (glory), love (graciousness), and mystery ("God alone knows"). He truly reigns over all!

Prayer: Lord yes, today I praise You for being my Creator and my Sovereign Lord and King. Without You, I wouldn't even exist. So, I pledge again today to live for You and to love You wholeheartedly.
I appreciate these you post through and through. I am going to attempt one soon with the same format you use here. :smile:

Thank you Lord for speaking me into existence! You gave me life and a gave me a relationship with you! I stand in absolute awe of you my God, and let me lay down my life daily for you as you have done that for me! That is the least I can do for you. Praise you and bless your beautiful name my Lord Jesus Christ! GLORY TO GOD!

Loyal
Bless you brother

Psalm 34:1-3 (NKJV)
1 I will bless the LORD at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth.
2 My soul shall make its boast in the LORD; The humble shall hear of it and be glad.
3 Oh, magnify the LORD with me, And let us exalt His name together.

In Jesus Name, Amen \o/

Staff Member
I appreciate these you post through and through. I am going to attempt one soon with the same format you use here. :smile:
Hello Tristan,
Let me know when you do. I'd love to be able to read it.

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
<><

Hello Tristan,
Let me know when you do. I'd love to be able to read it.

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
<><
Yes I just did on July 1, 2019. It was truly a God sent revelation quickly in a flash. I think it happened the evening of the same day I replied to this post indicating such. It's titled 'Properly using a lamp" in the Devotional forum