Join Us Today!

Join our non-denominational community with 10,000+ members and more than 50,000 monthly visitors today. Engage in bible discussions, studies, prayer support and friendly fellowship.

Ya'll havent let me down yet!!

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by wendy03, May 24, 2008.

1. Hey you all! You guys have not failed me yet and I need you all again.
    I want to ask each and evety single one of you guys that reads this to stand in prayer with me. I need this more than you know and so does my husband.
    God I ask that you break the chains of sin that have Tony bound. I ask that you break satans hold on Tony and make him aware of what he is doing is so much against your word and for his own life, he needs to repent and look to You to save him from all that satan has him bound in. God I ask that put righteous people in Tonys path. God I pray in this as it is according to your will that we pray for those bound by satan to be loosed. I offer Tony to you so that you may work in him and save him. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
    Now I know you all are thinking this is for my benefit- it is. It is for the benefit of saving someone, and my benefit that my marriage not be destroyed by satans stronghold. I ask you all to stand with me in this. I feel like God is getting ready to do something here. I need you all to pray for my husband Tonys break from sin.
    Thank You all from the bottom of my heart but mostly I thank You Jesus for interceeding for me and hearing my prayers and being almighty that you can bring this to pass. In Jesus name.
    Wendy

2. Bless you Wendy,

God I ask that you break the chains of sin that have Tony bound. I ask that you break satans hold on Tony and make him aware of what he is doing is so much against your word and for his own life, he needs to repent and look to You to save him from all that satan has him bound in. God I ask that put righteous people in Tonys path. God I pray in this as it is according to your will that we pray for those bound by satan to be loosed. I offer Tony to you so that you may work in him and save him. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

amen

3. Lord I ask that you give Tony a thirst and hunger for righteousness and your word. That you will bring him to his knees in repentance and that he will cry out for you to be filled with the Holy Spirit. I pray that he will no longer find the sinful life he is living to be appealing or satisfying in anyway. I pray he will feel that void in himself where you belong. I pray that many Christians will be put in his path to help lead him in the right direction.

I pray for my sister, Wendy, Lord that you will give her the strength and the grace that she needs to continue to pray for her husband. That you will bless her for the forgiveness she is extending to Tony to even have the desire to ask for this help for him. I pray that you will lift her up and comfort her and let her know she is not alone, that you are always there with her, loving her and hearing her and ready to help her.

Praise God for all that you do for all of us and that we all can come here and ask for help and GET IT!!!! What a blessing TalkJesus is and I pray that you will continue to bless TJ and everyone here in Jesus's name. Amen!!!!!!

4. Thank You for your prayers. I ask again that you all keep them coming- I pray God that You will not let satan have my marriage. God I pray also that you will not let satan have Tony. He is in so much pain right now and under so much stress with his dad. God I pray that you put a conviction on Tony and make his paths full of stomes so that he may cry out to you for mercy. God I poray that you give me strength to keep fighting the enemy that has come to steal, kill, and destroy my marriage. In Jesus name. Amen

5. Heavenly Father I pray that you will answer the cry of this heart. I pray that this husband Tony will come to know you......in a wonderful way which will transform his whole life........in Jesus

6. Thank you all for your prayers. Some days I am encouraged and some days I am discouraged but I know that whatever is going on, God is in control and it can only mean good for me and glory for Him. My faith lays with God and I know I need patience while He works out the plans He has for me. So I pray for patience and wisdon from the Almighty God who oversees my every breath. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
    Love you all, Wendy

7. Father we exalt you, we worship ,we adore you.

Lord I praise you because, you are in control.
    Slowly but surely the blindfolds and the chains will be off Tony. You have prepared a way for him to see your glory. For him to fall on his knees in repentance, for a renewal of his mind, heart and soul. I thank you Lord for my brother Tony.

I bring my sister to you, you see her tears and you hear her cries. Her love and compassion towards you is before you daily. Lord remove any lie the enemy has planted to discourage her, make a deposit in her right now, fill her with peace, joy, humilty and compassion. Let her hear your voice, silent all negative tongues.

I love you Lord, as for Wendy and her House

((((((((((((They will serve the Lord))))))))))))

8. Father we humbly ask for your intercession on this day, bring peace and hope to this family, bless them with your love, peace, grace and compassion oh Lord. We know that you hear our prayers daddy, and we love You. In the name above all others, Jesus Christ I ask amen.

NC