• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Writing!!

Yeah!! :shade:

Who likes to write? Or who is a writer??

I've been writing on and off since grade four...but got into more in-depth as a focus hobby. I wrote about 10 short-medium length stories last year in 2004 and this year, I've started on a series that will spawn a couple volumes.

It's called "Expectancy" and it's action/supernatural fiction. It took me only one week to finish 8 chapters which make up to 84 pages. So basically, the first volume is finished haha.

Not tryna boast or anything...

I love also to write...poems, essays, everything. I write in specially about human feelings, nature, about God's love, about me, about people, about the world in which we are living and so on. It's just a hobby, but I think it's my the biggest one !

I just love writing also, I find it easier to put down on paper rather than talking it, I'm no use in phone conversations or just plain speaking to people, I can pass just about, but when it comes to writing well I go on and on and forget when to finish,
i started keeping a journal of my Christian Walk, and it goes on for 12 pages at present, I keep it on my pc and add to it every so often I also love to send emails to my relatives in Ontario and Calgary, I think I can say more and get straight to what I want to in writing which I find difficult to say.