• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Wouldn't it be jeopardizing the public health for churches to open up in spite of "Covid-19" is still active, but less because of "low contact"

Loyal
The media / Democrats have taken this present 'virus' and blown it totally out of proportion. If 'we' want to take a look at it's origins -- the research lab in China. The conditions in the open-air meat markets in that area. Seems that the communist party in that area saw an opportunity and 'went for it'. Highly political and highly emotionally charged. No one Wants to be sick -- no one Wanted any of the previous flu outbreaks of past years. No one Wants to see people die.

Having Pres. Trump elected has been a thorn in the flesh for the Democrats. And they want that 'thorn' pulled out at Any expense. And That is what's really sickening.

How many groups have 'vowed' to take down this country.

I realize I'm sounding very strong-minded.

This thread is about opening churches back up. They never should have been closed in the first place. Nothing should have been closed.

We are to respect those in authority over us. The pastors / churches that I'm familiar with are doing everything the officials are telling them.

Dave M is right.
President Trump's handling of the crisis has been catastrophically inept: Confused, contradictory, divisive.

Here's how Kerela state in India got got organised and got the spread of infection under control.

Loyal
And if you think people are going to obey 'distances restrictions" laws, you are living in a fantasy, There is no cure or antidote. "Covid-19" is still here!

Loyal
President Trump's handling of the crisis has been catastrophically inept: Confused, contradictory, divisive.

Here's how Kerela state in India got got organised and got the spread of infection under control.

Do you really think you can trust anything that is printed or spoken concerning the populace in "India" of a positive nature concerning its people?

Loyal
Do you really think you can trust anything that is printed or spoken concerning the populace in "India" of a positive nature concerning its people?
I trust this. I have friends in Kerala and this is in line with what they say.

Loyal
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"

Loyal
I trust this. I have friends in Kerala and this is in line with what they say.
This is why i gave a negative reply:
"Kerala has one of the highest rates of communicable diseases - one that spreads from one person to another - in India.."

Loyal
We would All like to see a world -- immediate environment free of sickness / death. It's a natural human response. But it Can't be stopped. Every single persons life span is limited -- 'we' just don't know when 'our' span will be up.

And there was a guy on my FB page -- he lived close by one of the hospitals in NYC that was supposed to be full and overflowing. He took his phone around with him and video'd what he was seeing. Absolutely Nothing. So -- what were 'we' seeing on TV?! who knows. Apparently the immediate insurgency of emergency cases was Over.

Why should anyone be willing To give up their Freedom - why should anyone Need to give up said freedom -- Why should it Be mandated? My 'freedom' ends at the beginning of the other person's nose.

Active

Romans 13:1, Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God. God is wiser than us Hekuran, bless you.

Active
Romans 13:1, Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God. God is wiser than us Hekuran, bless you.
P.S. Trump has brought prayers back into the Whitehouse and lifts up the name of Jesus, is pro life and he also backs God's people Israel. Worth a thought, don't you think?

Loyal
That's not been the choice that populations have faced though, is it?

Yes many have lost there business because they were forced to close them, many have lost jobs, these are freedoms the gonv does not have the right to tell us to stop doing, it is our own personal responsibility to take care of our health.

I can see by your comments,, that you are greatly influenced by the news media, I pray your eyes will be open for what the news media really is. God bless you brother.

small business owners have been arrested for being open !! they are making criminals out of law abiding business owners........ yet the alcohol stores have remained opened the whole time..
Here is worth while video of a victim

Active
We would All like to see a world -- immediate environment free of sickness / death. It's a natural human response. But it Can't be stopped. Every single persons life span is limited -- 'we' just don't know when 'our' span will be up.

And there was a guy on my FB page -- he lived close by one of the hospitals in NYC that was supposed to be full and overflowing. He took his phone around with him and video'd what he was seeing. Absolutely Nothing. So -- what were 'we' seeing on TV?! who knows. Apparently the immediate insurgency of emergency cases was Over.

Why should anyone be willing To give up their Freedom - why should anyone Need to give up said freedom -- Why should it Be mandated? My 'freedom' ends at the beginning of the other person's nose.
Our freedom was won by Jesus on a cross at calvary, I obey the authorities, only because my King calls me too, If the authorities call me to go against my King, I cease to obey them. In all this, whether I obey or disobey the authorities, I retain my freedom because my obedience or disobedience is decided by my will and not the will of the authorities. If I am given the choice of submitting to the authorities, or imprisonment or death. If I choose the latter I still retain my freedom. I pray that if that time should arise, that the Lord will give me the grace to stand my ground.

Loyal
Yes many have lost there business because they were forced to close them, many have lost jobs, these are freedoms the gonv does not have the right to tell us to stop doing, it is our own personal responsibility to take care of our health.

I can see by your comments,, that you are greatly influenced by the news media, I pray your eyes will be open for what the news media really is. God bless you brother.

small business owners have been arrested for being open !! they are making criminals out of law abiding business owners........ yet the alcohol stores have remained opened the whole time..

If we left it to personal responsibility, the disease would spread dramatically. It needs the kind of a coordinated response that only government can manage. Without it, many many more would die.

I could exercise my freedom. But it would potentially put many, many peopled health, lives in danger. The moral and responsible thing to do is to put other people's lives before my freedom.

Loyal
@Hekuran -- we are Told that -- there's no Proof of that. It NEEDS to be left to our personal responsibility. Everyone has the Freedom to stay home when are sick. No one Makes anyone go out when sick or not feeling well. And we have the Freedom / Should have the freedom To go to work, school, church when we are healthy.

"My" freedom is essential to Everyone's health and well -being.

Loyal

This guy Needs to be listened to.

Loyal
Just like I have said people will not obey laws: "Give the people what they want" , "choose life or death", " be ye separate says, the Lord", down in Egypt ..... "go into your homes and shut the door and when I see the blood on your doorpost I will Passover you"...........biblical motif's everywhere. Obey me said the Lord, but they went out to play.

Americans flock to beaches on Memorial Day weekend

Loyal
@Hekuran -- we are Told that -- there's no Proof of that. It NEEDS to be left to our personal responsibility. Everyone has the Freedom to stay home when are sick. No one Makes anyone go out when sick or not feeling well. And we have the Freedom / Should have the freedom To go to work, school, church when we are healthy.

"My" freedom is essential to Everyone's health and well -being.
That's a disaster. A person is highly infectious for days before showing any symptoms. In that time they could unwittingly infect dozens of other who would each go on to infect more people.

Which is why lockdown, track and trace are vital to combat the spread.