• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Worship

worship
praise and worship sets the mood,
in church and home. i wake up in the morning fix me a cup of coffie lisson to some christain music and go sit on my porch swing and enjoy the things GOD has created. now thats the way i love to start my day.
my favorite songs i can only imagine and breath. foreverwjesus.:cup:

Worship :love:

-- There 's nothing like it. I want to constantly be in the presence of Jesus. When we seek His face we are caught up in His glory - in that secret place alone with Him pouring our love out to Him. :love: When we draw near to Him He will draw near to us.

Check it out

My worship pastor at my church just got done recording a great worship CD. Look up Love and Fire Ministries and there are clips there. It is really deep. :shade: :note:

Worship not only sets mood
but it fills you up with joy and a million of great feelings.
Its a complete therapy for a bad day isnt it? jaja

I think worship in everything we do is the best way to make
our days on Earth better, not only for ourselves, but for the rest of the world
that doesn't know the love of our Father...

:shade:

Blessings!

foreverwjesus said:
worship
praise and worship sets the mood,
in church and home. i wake up in the morning fix me a cup of coffie lisson to some christain music and go sit on my porch swing and enjoy the things GOD has created. now thats the way i love to start my day.
my favorite songs i can only imagine and breath. foreverwjesus.:cup:

Hey you are me forever LOL! ;)

Only I dont have a porch swing...the steps will do ...
but does`nt the fresh coffee...fresh morning air...and fresh breath of God make waking up every day wonderful! :)

Amen sister . I start off my day in prayer and worship most of the time . It is awesome to spend time with Jesus .Peace Forever . Let us all sing praises to our Lord Jesus Christ . Lets enjoy the love and peace of God in our live's . GBU ... Mike :note:

Worship is Awesome!!! It brings us into the presence of God.
When I worship the Lord my soul soars and sometimes I feel like I am flying.
Worship is giving something back. It is to come just as you are and be with the Lord.

It the greatest form of intamacy!!!!!

And it still blows me away every time He touches my soul.

Esther

It is really Real thereis nothing better than rest in the arms of our father and wait all the things we need trusting in His love for us !
Your kind words gave me a grate peace !

just don't forget the other half of it, the service to others and God which is also translated worship in some versons. But I like the falling down on my face in Gods presence bit as well.

I had forgotten this post I wrote about worship over the course of time I have posted this thread I have come to learn so much about Worship. Worship is channeling in to the spiritual realm. I have learned that worship isnt just music but its a state of mind. Being keyed into the Father whole heartedly with the desire to hear his voice. There is so many forms of worship. Music, dance, praise, even paying our tithes is all forms of worship.
Watching the sunrise in the early morning and focusing on the promises of the Father. How we treat others and what we do for him and in his name. Worship is from the heart . well just wanted to add this God bless you all