• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

word fun clippings

(-; Did you know that the Oxford Dictionary updated the definition of the the following words? ;-)

Why not read on ——————

* Divorce : Future tense of marriage.

* Cigarette : A pinch of tobacco rolled in paper with fire at one end & a fool on the other.

* Lecture : An art of transferring information from the notes of the lecturer to the notes of the students without passing through “the minds of either”

* Conference : The confusion of one man multiplied by the number present

:confused: :confused: :confused: :wink:

*** use this word in a sentence ***

:shade: hehehehehe :shade:

Use SCHOOLING in a sentence. *Ring, ring*…..Hello? Who SCHOOLING?

Use UNO, DOSE, TRES in a sentence. UNO! DOSE TRES are on fire!!!

Use CHICKEN NUT BREAD in a sentence. Aye Jun-Jun, Stop choking your sister! CHICKEN NUT BREAD!

What are the three prides of the Phillipines? Pride fish, pride chicken, and pride rice.

Use TENACIOUS in a sentence. I went to The Athlete’s Foot yesterday to buy a pair of TENACIOUS.

Use DEDUCT,DEFENSE, DEFEAT, and DETAIL in a sentence. DEDUCT jumped over DEFENSE but DETAIL landed before DEFEAT.

Use DEPOSIT in a sentence. Please check the toilet. I think DEPOSIT is leaking.

Use PERSUADING in a sentence. Kiko and Kikay got married on June 1, 1992 so on June 1, 1993, they are going to celebrate their PERSUADING anniversary.

Use DEVASTATION in a sentence. I wait for the bus at DEVASTATION every morning.

Use CONCLUSION and OPINION in one sentence. (Pointing to a door): CONCLUSION, not OPINION.

Use PROTESTANT in a sentence. Apples, oranges, and other fruits can be bought at the PROTESTANT.

Use IRAQ, IRAN and EGYPT in one sentence. IRAQ is bigger than a stone; IRAN is faster than a walk; and EGYPT is smaller than a truck.

Use PAUL five times in a sentence. PAUL, be carePAUL; you might PAUL in the swimming PAUL and make a PAUL of yourself.

Use HOSTESS in a sentence. To answer a ringing telephone, you say, “HOSTESS?”

Use CUISINE in a sentence. I hope you studied last night because your teacher might give a surprise CUISINE Math.

:wink: ~~~ :shade: ~~~