• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Word for Today / Start Seeing It Differently

Staff Member
Start Seeing It Differently

‘I would have lost heart, unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.’ Psalm 27:13 NKJV

When you choose to see things from God’s perspective, it changes how you feel. The only thing keeping your old negative feelings in place is your thinking. ‘As he thinks within himself, so he is.’ (Proverbs 23:7 AMP) When you start thinking the right way, your life starts going the right way. But remember, you didn’t become negative overnight and you won’t become positive overnight. So how do you start?

(1) Replace your negative thinking with thoughts that are ‘praiseworthy.’ (Philippians 4:8 NIV) Deal with destructive thoughts the way you’d deal with flies at a picnic—shoo them away. With practice and persistence you can do it. You have that choice!

(2) Remember: before you take on the future, recall God’s goodness to you in the past. Shakespeare said, ‘Let never day nor night unhallow’d pass, but still remember what the Lord hath done.’

David said: ‘I would have lost heart, unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait on the Lord; be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart.’ (Psalm 27:13–14 NKJV) We don’t have more problems than other people, we just think about them more often. Stop and reread that last sentence! What you think produces how you feel. If you don’t believe that, try feeling angry without first having angry thoughts, or feeling sad without first having sad thoughts. To experience a feeling, you must first entertain the thought that produces it.

That’s life-changing information—and it will change your life as you act on it!

written by Bob Gass

Loyal
Thank you for this important message sister

Proverbs 3:5-8 (NKJV)
5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding;
6 In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths.
7 Do not be wise in your own eyes; Fear the LORD and depart from evil.
8 It will be health to your flesh, And strength to your bones.

Romans 12:2 (NKJV)
2 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.