• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Wolves .

Deleted link . The link was a mistake and had nothing to do with my thread .
Heb 13:17-18
17 Obey your leaders and submit to their authority. They keep watch over you as men who must give an account. Obey them so that their work will be a joy, not a burden, for that would be of no advantage to you.

18 Pray for us. We are sure that we have a clear conscience and desire to live honorably in every way.
NIV

Acts 28:26-27
26 "`Go to this people and say,
"You will be ever hearing but never understanding;
you will be ever seeing but never perceiving."
27 For this people's heart has become calloused;
they hardly hear with their ears,
and they have closed their eyes.
Otherwise they might see with their eyes,
hear with their ears,
understand with their hearts
and turn, and I would heal them.
NIV

Acts 20:28-31
28 Keep watch over yourselves and all the flock of which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers. Be shepherds of the church of God, which he bought with his own blood. 29 I know that after I leave, savage wolves will come in among you and will not spare the flock. 30 Even from your own number men will arise and distort the truth in order to draw away disciples after them. 31 So be on your guard! Remember that for three years I never stopped warning each of you night and day with tears
NIV

Matt 7:15-20
15 "Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. 16 By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? 17 Likewise every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them.
NIV

Last edited:
Wolves ..... they are out there.... and with the Lord's help and guidence they are noticed... and removed before to much damage.... We should be thankful to have a site that weeds them out..... Joyfully ~ Jlu

Registered Member
Jesus is Lord!

Mike,

God bless you, Brother.

BROTHERSINARMST4G said:
Acts 20:28-31
28 Keep watch over yourselves and all the flock of which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers. Be shepherds of the church of God, which he bought with his own blood. 29 I know that after I leave, savage wolves will come in among you and will not spare the flock. 30 Even from your own number men will arise and distort the truth in order to draw away disciples after them. 31 So be on your guard! Remember that for three years I never stopped warning each of you night and day with tears
NIV

Thank you for your response . Some here want the wolves to stay so they can have friends to plot with ! :moon:

Administrator
Staff Member
BROTHERSINARMST4G said:
Thank you for your response . Some here want the wolves to stay so they can have friends to plot with ! :moon:

That is very true. Something I noticed from my experience here at TJ. They gang up together to attempt to devour others or cause disturbance. Shameful.

BROTHERSINARMST4G said:
Not you brother . Be at peace . Mike

Heb 13:17-18
17 Obey your leaders and submit to their authority. They keep watch over you as men who must give an account. Obey them so that their work will be a joy, not a burden, for that would be of no advantage to you.

Amen brother... i totally agree with authority, so does Coconut...I am the head of my household, and Coconut my wife knows that, and she obeys me in the lord.

But we do have friends that may be going through trials and such. But I lead this household and no outside influence gets past me first...I pray for all the saints, and hope that God can lead them through their trials. But as far as me and my household we will Serve the Lord. We must not forget that Jesus Christ is King of Kings and Lord of Lords, we will in the end bow to him. And rule with him...so I pray I may be all I can be to be worthy of that calling, and also show mercy to his people.. and humble myself as did King David and all the great kings of God Almighty.

See my name, i did'nt chose it for nothing...

Bless you brother...

And I also know that you are worthy of that name . Peace be with you and Coconut . I love you both . Mike

BROTHERSINARMST4G said:
And I also know that you are worthy of that name . Peace be with you and Coconut . I love you both . Mike

Love you and your wife as well, Brother Mike Sawyer...Im not worthy yet, but im getting there brother. The Son of God is still working on me...

Adam

Last edited:
None of us are worthy brother but praise the Lord for His wonderfull grace! Let me tell you how awesome this place is the support that is offered here is amazing. I am not surprised about them in a "pack" because that is how wolves in the wild are they "hunt in packs".

I was thinking about something that is not actually on this topic but at the same time it is(here I go again with the weird thought patterns lol) Ok when Jesus told them that one of them was going to betray him what happened?

Mar 14:19 And they began to be sorrowful, and to say unto him one by one, Is it I? and another said, Is it I?

They were worried that they were the ones. It was not obvious to them who the betrayer was.

That is the attitude we are to have here. We are to seek God's will at all times and keep our flesh in check. We are to ask Is it I Lord? Am I causeing division? Lord if it is something with in me that is hindering growth for me or anyone remove it. Now I am saying we are to do this in a submissive humble manor.

Brother fellowservant when you asked that if it was you it made me think about this and how I was tlaking to my hubby about it and well I just has to share it with you and everyone here.

As long as we seek the truth and make sure we keep on focus we will not fall away. God Bless you All Joyfully ~ Jlu

ps I work 11pm to 7 am and I have worked 2 nights in a row with about 10 hours of sleep in the last 72 hrs so I am sorry if I jump around and am hard to undersatnd :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

Last edited:
Fellowservant said:
Hello. Brother Mike, who are you calling Wolves?

God bless

Lets keep this in mind folk's . No member was pointed out as a wolf ! I posted scripture to state some truth about authority and wolves who divide the people . Please just state your thoughts , and don't try to find a motive here . Mike