• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Wives, Submitting to your Husbands, can never be easy and light hearted, It is a Curse! from GOD a thorn In your Flesh, to be Obeyed

Loyal
To be dis-obedient to the Command of GOD, will not bring you into The suffering of Christ, For many have Toss this Cross of GOD aside! And in essence Told GOD, "I will NOT BEAR THIS CROSS", I WOULD RATHER GO TO HELL! Many have said it! To obey your husband is a Command not a option. Right There in The Garden, GOD said: And He will Rule over you! If any woman thinks there is a escape clause ,she is in error! Just keep thinking, "There is a " "Judgement" "Pastor GiveMore, will not be able to help you. God did not say "Pastor Givemore" is to rule over you! And Pastor Givemore or Sister Givemore is not your covering. Your husband is. These "Jackleg" Pastors is paving a many right to hell! Hell is going to be full of women too!

Minsters teaching and proclaim, and leading men astray, if you do this, if you do that, your wife will not mind being submissive, I will say this; If she is a child of GOD, it will become a "Burden" to do so, Because it arrive by a curse from GOD and that curse is to be worn. But payday is coming. Remember No cross no crown. The Brithing Pain of a child, is to be borne, The Burden of RASING a CHILD is to be borne, The submission of a wife to Her husband is to be "Borne". :pensive: For this too is the "Will of GOD" no cross no crown. It is a burden, given to you, by GOD. no cross no crown. It is a Command! Stop listening to These "JACKLEG" PREACHERS"! The command is not conditional.

New Living Translation
Then he said to the woman, “I will sharpen the pain of your pregnancy, and in pain you will give birth. And you will desire to control your husband, but he will rule over you.” [I WILL I WILL I WILL I WILL}

This is a "CURSE" and Old age is too! every wrinkle on your "Toes and on your FACE" The wrinkles, the spots the lumps is the results of The FALL, The Curse of GOD! On Human Flesh! You cannot escape, not on this earth! For this world is Doom! and your earthly Body is too.:eyes:

Come out of Your "Rebellion" and "stroke" his ball headed head! and tell Him you Love him anyhow! AND IF YOU CANNOT DO IT, Ask GOD to help you! "because, "
I can do all things, through "Christ Jesus" who strengthens me"! And like it!:p when you do it.

Tell him, PloughBoy got it "Hot off the Wire":p

Staff Member
I recall a book by someone, Rabbit Warren or something, called The Purse Driven Wife or was it the Purpose Driven Wife? Can't remember.

Has all the answers

Maybe you should write a come back or follow up? The Curse Driven Wife?

Bless you ....><>

ps... i think from memory, men were somewhat cursed too.... but let us never forget,

O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you?
Galatians 3:1

Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree: that the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.
Galatians 3:13-14

This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.
Galatians 5:16

See also Acts 5:30

Active
When God told the woman "Your desire will be for your husband, and he will rule over you.”, Satan saw an opening and he crept in. And then, all of a sudden, it seemed, women were killing their children, desiring other women, wanting to be men, burning their bras, wearing the pants, calling themselves males, destroying all that is feminine in exchange fir a lie.

Satan saw an opening with man, too. Soon after God told man
Because you have listened to the voice of your wife and have eaten from the tree of which I commanded you not to eat, cursed is the ground because of you; through toil you will eat of it all the days of your life. Both thorns and thistles it will yield for you, and you will eat the plants of the field. By the sweat of your brow you will eat your bread, until you return to the ground—because out of it were you taken. For dust you are, and to dust you shall return.”, Satan crept in and man began to murder, rape, rob, burn, steal, lie, desire other men, take on the role of wife, call themselves female, destroying manilness and replacing the truth for a lie.

Maranatha, Lord Jesus.

Active
All right GUYS :)
Being a submissive wife is not much different then being in submission to our Lord. Been doing it for most of our 57 years. I am not a mousey woman. Men and women alike fall in and out of submission to the Lord about daily.

Even when Abraham was a lying jerk willing to sacrifice Sarah to the king she TRUSTED THE LORD.

1Pe 3:6 Even as Sara obeyed Abraham, calling him lord: whose daughters ye are, as long as ye do well, and are not afraid with any amazement.

1Pe 3:4 But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price.
1Pe 3:5 For after this manner in the old time the holy women also, who trusted in God, adorned themselves, being in subjection unto their own husbands:

Loyal
I recall a book by someone, Rabbit Warren or something, called The Purse Driven Wife or was it the Purpose Driven Wife? Can't remember.

Has all the answers

Maybe you should write a come back or follow up? The Curse Driven Wife?

Bless you ....><>

ps... i think from memory, men were somewhat cursed too.... but let us never forget,

O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you?
Galatians 3:1

Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree: that the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.
Galatians 3:13-14

This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.
Galatians 5:16

See also Acts 5:30
Sorry, we all know, and many forget and of sometimes we have to be reminded, because in many times it is the "company" we keep. which it is in these days and times it is hard to avoid.

The Curse that GOD place on Humanity, in The Garden of EDEN has nothing to to with the "Curse of The LAW" that was given on "Mt. Sinai' to Moses to tell the people, who had been place in Bondage by GOD for 70 years and the vessel God Used Was "Pharaoh" King of Egypt, The One who knew not Joesph, for when Pharaoh would have set them free, GOD kept harding Pharaoh 's Heart. And GOD sent The Death Angel and Destroy Egypt 1st born and All of the 1st Born children of That land. From a baby, a innocent child clear into adulthood,. And all of the Hebrew people except for the young, GOD got angry with them and he destroyed all of the adult Hebrews, except for the youth and "Joshua and Caleb" are the only ones , who made it and went into the Land that GOD Had promise them. " The Curse in The Garden of Eden" and " The Curse of The Law" are not the same. I know many "Christians" don't believe me. For they have been against me for over 40 years about this , it is always a fight. Just as soon you tell them, Old age is a curse that GOD gave "Humanity in the Garden, They want to fight! you tell them The Pain a women have in giving Birth is a "Curse" GOD gave them in the Garden, they want to fight! You tell them, for the command that your Husband will rule over you and you are not going to like it. is a "Curse" that God Place on you in The Garden! Christians want to fight me!
But a lot of Christians do not Believe in "The Fall" in the garden, A lot do not believe or understand "The Original SIN"! And they hate you and they hate a "child of GOD" for understanding it! I have never had a Non-Christian, fight me and didn't understand the "Doctrine of "The Original SIN"! I guess i should explain this too. A non-christian whom i have explain ,the "Doctrine of The Original of Sin" understood it. It does not mean he or she believes it. But most christians i have explain it too, did not understand it, but they claim they did, by continue talking to to them and the things they say, the words coming out of their mouths, let me know they don't understand and don't want to Believe it! "The Doctrine of Original SIN", but they will swear they do believe it.

I know I am Different, and I know i am not a christian. I know I am different from the people of this world. I don't even think like them. But one thing I do know "I am a Child of GOD" and I am going to die believing it! Because i don't know any better! I don't care what anyone thinks about who I am.:pensive: and if i am a fool, I am a Fool for Jesus, and Proud about it and not ashame! I will shout it into the Highest Mountain, without pause or delay.:pensive:

So if i seem strange to many, I am:pensive:

If you saw me before, before my conversion in 1977, You would love me. For this world did, and showed it. and praise me for the things i did and the things I had. and they wanted to be just like me. Not my words, their words, and when I started talking about Jesus in 1977, they cried, they wonder and said: what did you do so bad, that you turned to Jesus! One after one they came to me in tears, what was it, you did that was so bad that made you change and now talk always about Jesus? And as the years past by, they also said, we thought you would not last, but revert, but you kept going on, And some have said; when i thought i couldn't make it, I thought about you. And kept going.

Then i understood what GOD was telling me and explaining to me as I was "Going", through "The Dark Night of The SOUL". LORD have Mercy "Talk to me JESUS"! "Through Many dangerous toils and snares I have already come" Thank you Jesus! My cup is running over!

Shalom

Loyal
All right GUYS :)
Being a submissive wife is not much different then being in submission to our Lord. Been doing it for most of our 57 years. I am not a mousey woman. Men and women alike fall in and out of submission to the Lord about daily.

Even when Abraham was a lying jerk willing to sacrifice Sarah to the king she TRUSTED THE LORD.

1Pe 3:6 Even as Sara obeyed Abraham, calling him lord: whose daughters ye are, as long as ye do well, and are not afraid with any amazement.

1Pe 3:4 But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price.
1Pe 3:5 For after this manner in the old time the holy women also, who trusted in God, adorned themselves, being in subjection unto their own husbands:
I am speaking about "The Curse of GOD" on mankind and It is not pretty or to be view as such, like many christians assume it is and to be highly admired and praised. The Cursed, fallen upon mankind I believe is not to be admired and Praise, But The Deliverer of The Body of This Death is to Be Honor and ALL Praises should be directed to HIM, and None to the Fallen creature, In light of "Holy Scripture".:pensive: again I am not speaking about "The Curse of The LAW" given unto "The Hebrew People" on "Mt.SINAI", which most likely was given over 13 to 14 hundred years later after the Fall of Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden.

Active
it isnt that difficult.As long as both husband and wife ignore the desires and temptations of the world . Instead follow the word of the most high, our God.

Loyal
I thought this thread was about 'wives, submitting to their own husband'. It Can be easy -- light-hearted depending on the woman and her husband. And how they communicate. Someone has to be the decision-maker. It Is nice when they both Do agree on things. Which Can happen a lot. People usually get married because they want to. They Like being together. Conversation would come naturally.

As a wife -- I submit to my husband, not to someone Elses husband.

Apparently Before the fall -- women could have followed Any man. But considering God created only Adam and Eve -- there was only one man To submit to and only one woman submitting. Actually -- they were Both answering To God. There was fellowship between them and God. And that's how it's Supposed to be in marriage -- Both husband and wife submitting to God and then to each other comes very naturally.

But 'we' tend to like to 'submit' to our Own will.

Loyal
@PloughBoy I noticed you were speaking of the curse. To me the best way to 'handle the curse is to embrace it
What else can you do, the Curse is put upon mankind BY GOD! You have no choice for HE is Not A MAN. For He is who HE is. There is no escape! no pleading no prayer you can pray, only one that can delivery from The Curse , save "Jesus Christ" "The Salvation of GOD" Who shall "Delivery Me From The BODY of THIS DEAD!
For He is Our Hope, "The Hope of Glory" that was "Manifested in The Flesh"
American Standard Version
And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness; He who was manifested in the flesh, Justified in the spirit, Seen of angels, Preached among the nations, Believed on in the world, Received up in glory.

Last edited:
Loyal
I thought this thread was about 'wives, submitting to their own husband'. It Can be easy -- light-hearted depending on the woman and her husband. And how they communicate. Someone has to be the decision-maker. It Is nice when they both Do agree on things. Which Can happen a lot. People usually get married because they want to. They Like being together. Conversation would come naturally.

As a wife -- I submit to my husband, not to someone Elses husband.

Apparently Before the fall -- women could have followed Any man. But considering God created only Adam and Eve -- there was only one man To submit to and only one woman submitting. Actually -- they were Both answering To God. There was fellowship between them and God. And that's how it's Supposed to be in marriage -- Both husband and wife submitting to God and then to each other comes very naturally.

But 'we' tend to like to 'submit' to our Own will.
I sorry you read the statement wrong. here is the statement:

"Wives, Submitting to your Husbands, can never be easy and light hearted, It is a Curse! from GOD a thorn In your Flesh, to be Obeyed"

Now you might try to direct it in a direction of your own choosing, is only a Manifestation of "That Curse" in The Flesh that you cannot avoid, For it is a results of "The FALL". For you are using "The Freedom of Your WILL" For the Fall has place upon us to "Will" not to desirer "The WILL of GOD". But The desirer to satisfy ones self.

For there are many who do not understand "The FALL". But many think they do! And their words Testify against them, that they don't, yet they claim they do! But does that relinquish them from Their Salvation in GOD, i think not! for it is by Grace are you saved through Faith and not of yourselves.

Loyal
@PloughBoy you are in error. The phrase 'submit to you husband' comes from Paul's letter to the church in Ephesus. Here he gives a household code for everybody, husbands, wives, slaves, masters. If you read the passage in full, you can see that it's intended to be a blessing that flows from Jesus's love.

Submit to one another out of reverence for Christ.

Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands as you do to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior. Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything.

Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word, and to present her to himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless. In this same way, husbands ought to love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself. After all, no one ever hated their own body, but they feed and care for their body, just as Christ does the church— for we are members of his body. “For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh.” This is a profound mystery—but I am talking about Christ and the church. However, each one of you also must love his wife as he loves himself, and the wife must respect her husband.

Loyal
@Hekuran -- thank you for pointing that out. And in Genesis 3 -- we Do have the Lord God telling Eve "I will greatly multiply your sorrow and your conception; in pain you shall bring forth children -- Your desire shall be for your husband and he shall rule over you." That's from the NKJ version. But PloughBoy Does tend to take things to an extreme

My personality tends to be that of a follower rather than a leader. Submitting comes more naturally to some women than with others.

Loyal
@PloughBoy you are in error. The phrase 'submit to you husband' comes from Paul's letter to the church in Ephesus. Here he gives a household code for everybody, husbands, wives, slaves, masters. If you read the passage in full, you can see that it's intended to be a blessing that flows from Jesus's love.

Submit to one another out of reverence for Christ.

Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands as you do to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior. Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything.

Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word, and to present her to himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless. In this same way, husbands ought to love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself. After all, no one ever hated their own body, but they feed and care for their body, just as Christ does the church— for we are members of his body. “For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh.” This is a profound mystery—but I am talking about Christ and the church. However, each one of you also must love his wife as he loves himself, and the wife must respect her husband.
I perceive, that you still do not know what a "translation" of the "biblical Text" is. And you do not understand "The Title Thread", for you have left it and went into something entirely different and do not even know it.:pensive: And that is a shame:pensive: But the biggest shame of all, you have brothers and sisters who called themselves "Christians" and will let many go on in their errors ways and say not one word, in which i believe, because the "Color of their Skin" and this has been throughout the centuries, even when Slavery and un humane treatment of the BLACK RACE has been justified by " christianity" in the "Americas" even to this day in The USA. And I have the wounds to prove it. For "christianity" and their churches can do no wrong. And blacks are perceive as the scum of the earth, Even on "Christian Web channels" , we have been called a "Curse" by way of "Noah" because of the color of our skin. And no one have been upset, for such falsehood and error, but they treated The wound likely, because certain christians can do no wrong! But GOD has "Curse" the Whole "Universe" In "The GARDEN OF EDEN" AND He destroyed everyone but only saved 8 people and that by Grace, Who was "Curse TOO" Noah was cursed, Noah wife was cursed, all of Noah sons was Cursed, all of Noah sons wives was Cursed. All the Eight was "Cursed" they were born under "The Curse of GOD", But many think there became a black race, because of a curse, and it is a "curse" to have black skin and these are "christians" who proclaim this as "the Words of GOD". And many have treated this proclamation lightly because the color on ones skin, gives them the right. I am shame to be identified with many who call themselves my brothers and sisters in Christ who consists of many nations. And they have not "rebuke" these Proclamators Sharply, that they maybe sound in "The Truth" "The Faith":pensive:

If I am wicked for saying such things, let God strike me dead and cast me into the deepest of darkness because I do not belong to such a Honor group who already knows they are and better deserve than I, and they are "christians" and I am not, for I am a "curse race" Black skin, for they are "ChristLIKE" meaning when you see them and the way they act, they are The very "Copy" "The Portrait" of "Jesus Christ" "The SON of The Living GOD":pensive: And they display His Picture on their walls, for they are "ChristLIKE" Christians.

And many you know, there are "Prejudice" people who call themselves christians and Parade their sins as a badge on their shoulders, and you say Absolutely Nothing! But treat their sin lightly, and in doing so, you are condemning many to a "Eternal FIRE", for you will pay a price for the sin of "Omission" for by the sins of "Omissions" you are a "partaker" of their sins! "Esther Think not you will escape"!

For this too i perceive, will be label hate speech instead of "THE TRUTH"! and will not be classified as "Edification' to " The Body of Christ" throughout The Nations, That many may "Repent" for "The Kingdom of GOD" is at hand. For even in "Repentance", you would not".:pensive:

PS I am not talking about "Your Church"!
Neither am I talking to you.:pensive:
For I am only talking to the guilty, for they know who they are, throughout The world.:pensive: only for those, I am a shame.

Call me the enemy, call me the bearer of bad news, maybe I am, for I am a Black Man, a curse man by the color of my skin, per se, a lot of "christians" not all but some. are the banner of This proclamation, even unto my face in the name of Jesus.:pensive: My grand Parents knew it, My parents knew it, I know it, my children know it, my little grand children know it. and their children will know it too!l we are perceive and taught by some christians as a people who have been curse by GOD with the Color of our skin and should be treated as such by a elite group of people. Who are much more smarter, and more bless of GOD and not curse by the color of their skin.:pensive:

For many think my words are not to be taken seriously or Publish, the reason, by the color of My skin. A black man that needs to be "Converted" into "Christianity" to give him a changed mind. and to converting him, to think like us.:pensive:

For i am a "Child of The Living GOD" created in The image of GOD, and when I see HIM, I will be just like HIM, for i will see HIM, as HE is.:pensive:

"Repent for The Kingdom of GOD, is at hand":pensive: "For there is no respect of persons with GOD" you cannot praise the Jew and look down on a Blackman because of the color of His skin.:pensive:

Loyal
I perceive, that you still do not know what a "translation" of the "biblical Text" is. And you do not understand "The Title Thread", for you have left it and went into something entirely different and do not even know it.:pensive: And that is a shame:pensive: But the biggest shame of all, you have brothers and sisters who called themselves "Christians" and will let many go on in their errors ways and say not one word, in which i believe, because the "Color of their Skin" and this has been throughout the centuries, even when Slavery and un humane treatment of the BLACK RACE has been justified by " christianity" in the "Americas" even to this day in The USA. And I have the wounds to prove it. For "christianity" and their churches can do no wrong. And blacks are perceive as the scum of the earth, Even on "Christian Web channels" , we have been called a "Curse" by way of "Noah" because of the color of our skin. And no one have been upset, for such falsehood and error, but they treated The wound likely, because certain christians can do no wrong! But GOD has "Curse" the Whole "Universe" In "The GARDEN OF EDEN" AND He destroyed everyone but only saved 8 people and that by Grace, Who was "Curse TOO" Noah was cursed, Noah wife was cursed, all of Noah sons was Cursed, all of Noah sons wives was Cursed. All the Eight was "Cursed" they were born under "The Curse of GOD", But many think there became a black race, because of a curse, and it is a "curse" to have black skin and these are "christians" who proclaim this as "the Words of GOD". And many have treated this proclamation lightly because the color on ones skin, gives them the right. I am shame to be identified with many who call themselves my brothers and sisters in Christ who consists of many nations. And they have not "rebuke" these Proclamators Sharply, that they maybe sound in "The Truth" "The Faith":pensive:

If I am wicked for saying such things, let God strike me dead and cast me into the deepest of darkness because I do not belong to such a Honor group who already knows they are and better deserve than I, and they are "christians" and I am not, for I am a "curse race" Black skin, for they are "ChristLIKE" meaning when you see them and the way they act, they are The very "Copy" "The Portrait" of "Jesus Christ" "The SON of The Living GOD":pensive: And they display His Picture on their walls, for they are "ChristLIKE" Christians.

And many you know, there are "Prejudice" people who call themselves christians and Parade their sins as a badge on their shoulders, and you say Absolutely Nothing! But treat their sin lightly, and in doing so, you are condemning many to a "Eternal FIRE", for you will pay a price for the sin of "Omission" for by the sins of "Omissions" you are a "partaker" of their sins! "Esther Think not you will escape"!

For this too i perceive, will be label hate speech instead of "THE TRUTH"! and will not be classified as "Edification' to " The Body of Christ" throughout The Nations, That many may "Repent" for "The Kingdom of GOD" is at hand. For even in "Repentance", you would not".:pensive:

PS I am not talking about "Your Church"!
Neither am I talking to you.:pensive:
For I am only talking to the guilty, for they know who they are, throughout The world.:pensive: only for those, I am a shame.

Call me the enemy, call me the bearer of bad news, maybe I am, for I am a Black Man, a curse man by the color of my skin, per se, a lot of "christians" not all but some. are the banner of This proclamation, even unto my face in the name of Jesus.:pensive: My grand Parents knew it, My parents knew it, I know it, my children know it, my little grand children know it. and their children will know it too!l we are perceive and taught by some christians as a people who have been curse by GOD with the Color of our skin and should be treated as such by a elite group of people. Who are much more smarter, and more bless of GOD and not curse by the color of their skin.:pensive:

For many think my words are not to be taken seriously or Publish, the reason, by the color of My skin. A black man that needs to be "Converted" into "Christianity" to give him a changed mind. and to converting him, to think like us.:pensive:

For i am a "Child of The Living GOD" created in The image of GOD, and when I see HIM, I will be just like HIM, for i will see HIM, as HE is.:pensive:

"Repent for The Kingdom of GOD, is at hand":pensive: "For there is no respect of persons with GOD" you cannot praise the Jew and look down on a Blackman because of the color of His skin.:pensive:
I'm open to taking about racial issues. But in a separate thread.

What, specifically, do you think I've misunderstood about the title of this thread? A brief explanation would help clear confusion.

Active
My piece of advice, stop focusing on the world and place your eyes on the heavenly realm above and its inhabitants . Whats happening down here, what has happened in the past is no longer of concern. Tyranny, evil and injustice is now everywhere the world over, their is a battle for peoples souls that must begin now. Satan and his demons have been let loose. A lot of people who proclaim that they are of the Lord wont make it. Feed my sheep says Jesus.

Loyal
My piece of advice, stop focusing on the world and place your eyes on the heavenly realm above and its inhabitants . Whats happening down here, what has happened in the past is no longer of concern. Tyranny, evil and injustice is now everywhere the world over, their is a battle for peoples souls that must begin now. Satan and his demons have been let loose. A lot of people who proclaim that they are of the Lord wont make it. Feed my sheep says Jesus.
Good advice, and i will take it.

Loyal

The battle for the souls of people has been going on since Adam and Eve and the serpent.

God is allowing for satan and the demons to do their 'thing' now because they Will be -- in the future -- be in the Abyss unable To mess with us. That will be during the 1,000 earthly reign of Jesus Christ.
After That they will be let loose again for a short time.

And their final destination is the lake of fire and brimstone as stated in Reve. 20:10.

Loyal
The battle for the souls of people has been going on since Adam and Eve and the serpent.

God is allowing for satan and the demons to do their 'thing' now because they Will be -- in the future -- be in the Abyss unable To mess with us. That will be during the 1,000 earthly reign of Jesus Christ.
After That they will be let loose again for a short time.

And their final destination is the lake of fire and brimstone as stated in Reve. 20:10.
"The battle for the souls of people has been going on since Adam and Eve and the serpent."

"Really, I do wonder why? "