• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

wittys poem of hope-transformation

hello everyone one I'm going to post a more hopeful poem today. It is one of my latest ones. Its a bit long...Thank you to all my dedicated readers..you make me feel special because you want to read my stuff. So here it is wittys wacky writing at its best...
TRANSFORMATION
I was once a baby, full of innocence and wonder. The light of each day renewed me as I played. Then one day I realized that rightousness did not always take place. My rose coloured glasses were ripped from my face. Shocked I ran away. Life became a mass turmoil of pain, confused I turned it into rage. People were like boiling water and I was a fragile egg. Falling I was plunged in drowning in hurtful games. Twisting and turning I was lost, yet set in my ways. Boiled now I was a hard minded egg, waiting for that final tap so I could crack and be rid of this shell.I would not be a sponge and soak up lies and distrust. I would be free, but my own way led me to a ball and chain. Abusive men who controlled my days. They beat me up and left me scrambled like an egg bleeding ketchup. They consumed my will and stength. Their abuse was like a painful scab, that crusted over my cowering pride. My self esteem was drowned in tears as I sat in the shower and cried. Going down to their level was a sickening plunge, as they passed on their chains of eternal hate. Entwining me in these deadly ways. Their stolen power they misuse, rising up, they are drug induced. As they step on souls they use fake additudes to gain control. This cant last and they collapse. In ruin they lies exposed. Ignored the child inside crys. Made from the cobwebs of abandoned dreams, their mask is seen. Embrace nothingness and joy will replace pride. Then build up your soul, by helping others feel good inside. We must take up our cross and follow Jesus Christ. Give yourself and watch amazed as these worldly chains dissapate. Born again, we are the apple of God's eye. Hate ful people celebrate their doomed ways, inside they are afraid. They can only feed off of the hurt reaction their deeds create. Real strength is pure love. United we crawl into our Saviours hands. They can kill our bodies, but in spirit we will stand again.
thanks for listening i hope you enjoyed this. from witty

wittywriter said:
hello everyone one I'm going to post a more hopeful poem today. It is one of my latest ones. Its a bit long...Thank you to all my dedicated readers..you make me feel special because you want to read my stuff. So here it is wittys wacky writing at its best...
TRANSFORMATION
I was once a baby, full of innocence and wonder. The light of each day renewed me as I played. Then one day I realized that rightousness did not always take place. My rose coloured glasses were ripped from my face. Shocked I ran away. Life became a mass turmoil of pain, confused I turned it into rage. People were like boiling water and I was a fragile egg. Falling I was plunged in drowning in hurtful games. Twisting and turning I was lost, yet set in my ways. Boiled now I was a hard minded egg, waiting for that final tap so I could crack and be rid of this shell.I would not be a sponge and soak up lies and distrust. I would be free, but my own way led me to a ball and chain. Abusive men who controlled my days. They beat me up and left me scrambled like an egg bleeding ketchup. They consumed my will and stength. Their abuse was like a painful scab, that crusted over my cowering pride. My self esteem was drowned in tears as I sat in the shower and cried. Going down to their level was a sickening plunge, as they passed on their chains of eternal hate. Entwining me in these deadly ways. Their stolen power they misuse, rising up, they are drug induced. As they step on souls they use fake additudes to gain control. This cant last and they collapse. In ruin they lies exposed. Ignored the child inside crys. Made from the cobwebs of abandoned dreams, their mask is seen. Embrace nothingness and joy will replace pride. Then build up your soul, by helping others feel good inside. We must take up our cross and follow Jesus Christ. Give yourself and watch amazed as these worldly chains dissapate. Born again, we are the apple of God's eye. Hate ful people celebrate their doomed ways, inside they are afraid. They can only feed off of the hurt reaction their deeds create. Real strength is pure love. United we crawl into our Saviours hands. They can kill our bodies, but in spirit we will stand again.
thanks for listening i hope you enjoyed this. from witty
Very Good.

Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. Phil 4:8

"Give yourself and watch amazed as these worldly chains dissapate."

amen!

Your writing is soul touching wittywriter! May God continue to bless and use your talent, as you write for His glory! :love:

This is so beautiful! I love your way of writing; you really have a wonderful gift, just keep doing this!

Christina