• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Will we All, love His appearing when He returns? And what will He, look like?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Active
Will He crack the sky, as if it was thunder or the sound of “The Messengers horn” would He ride upon “the clouds” or the clouds would just be “The dust” from His feet. Tell me how or what do you think of the “Master who was so meek” how do you THINK, how we ALL will meet.
“PloughBoy”

Staff Member
Greetings,

a good question that we would do well to consider with more deliberation than we put into everything else we count important in this world.

Alas, you who are longing for the day of the LORD, For what purpose will the day of the LORD be to you? It will be darkness and not light; As when a man flees from a lion And a bear meets him, Or goes home, leans his hand against the wall And a snake bites him. Will not the day of the LORD be darkness instead of light, Even gloom with no brightness in it?
Amos 5:18-20

"For behold, the day is coming, burning like a furnace; and all the arrogant and every evildoer will be chaff; and the day that is coming will set them ablaze," says the LORD of hosts, "so that it will leave them neither root nor branch." "But for you who fear My name, the sun of righteousness will rise with healing in its wings; and you will go forth and skip about like calves from the stall.And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this", saith the LORD of hosts.
Malachi 4:1-2

Bless you ....><>