• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Will i get back to my feet?....

i am answering a question i have been asked by a friend after he had backslidden. his question was;

Will God still help me to get back to my feet as I was or more?

Yes God promises us he will heal us of our backsliding. That is Jeremiah 3 vs 22 that he will heal our faithlessness. He wants you back on your feet and glorify HIS name forever. Maybe God no longer will trust me with the gifts that He had given me before? I will quote for you a very important scripture that is Jeremiah 8 vs 4 – 7 and vs 14 – 15 still in the same chapter.

God wants every sinner to return (Ezekiel 18) and if we are backsliders these parts of scriptures concern us. God says; if one rebels will he not return. Backsliding will bring you down in the end. Come back to the LORD the fountain of living waters. We have done wrong we have sinned against HIM we are not clean in heart and mind. Let the LORD forgive us. Return oh my people says, the LORD. Only GOD can give you back the feeling you had at first before back sliding if you come to HIM thinking nothing but forgiveness and mercy. His Grace.

Taffy

GOD IS GOOD

Godly Guys Gossip God's Glory:secret: