• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Why, some Christians do not believe that “The WORD” [The Son Of GOD] created everything on earth and in Heaven!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Active
Why, do I say that? Because of the things that comes out of our mouths. It’s kinda crazy too, if you believe this:

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
By him was everything created which is in Heaven and in The Earth: everything that is seen and everything that is unseen, whether Thrones or Dominions or Principalities or Rulers; everything has been created by his hand and in him.
(Colossians 1:16).
But if you kinda explain this away, Then I can understand, but ....etc.

Active
Why, do I say that? Because of the things that comes out of our mouths. It’s kinda crazy too, if you believe this:

By him was everything created which is in Heaven and in The Earth: everything that is seen and everything that is unseen, whether Thrones or Dominions or Principalities or Rulers; everything has been created by his hand and in him.

I believe that Jesus indeed is the Son of God and the express image of his Father who is also my Father. However, the Word of God was just that the Word of God, UNTIL
the captain of the Word group came in the flesh to redeem the rest of the children whom he did foreknow.
"Greater love hath no man than to lay down his life for his friends."

Man was made a little lower than the angels.
Jesus was made a little lower than the angels. For the redemption of us, his friends/brethren and to become the first begotten from among the dead, that he would hold preeminence status among all the resurrected sons of God.

The NLT
Col 1:16 " for through him God created everything in the heavenly realms and on the earth. He made the things we can see and the things we can't see, such as thrones,
kingdoms, rulers and authorities in the unseen world. Everything was created through him and for him.
17-"He existed before anything else and he holds all creation together." Most translations say this same thing, but can the word of God exist before God? Kinda like the chicken or the egg. Maybe it would be better said that Gods WORD was the first thing created by God? And that the Word of God then created everything uttered by the mouth of God. God spoke and his word made it come into existence. So what type of power might we conclude that Gods word possessed? Infinite? Unfathomable? Yes.
But Jesus was given ALL POWER in heaven and in earth AFTER his crucifixion and resurrection. Matt 28:18 And then declared to be the Son of God with Power, according to the Spirit of holiness; BY THE RESURRECTION FROM THE DEAD." Rom 1:4 Thus everything for him.

Though he were a Son he learned obedience by the things that he suffered and being PERFECTED by his sufferings, and obedience, HE BECAME the author of eternal salvation. Thus God handed over the creation made by the Word of God to the Son of God as he was now PERFECTED by his Father to receive all the inheritance that
his Father could bestow upon him which was everything including LIFE WITHIN HIMSELF JUST AS HIS FATHER.
He did not have this before becoming a man. As he
had to be perfected first.

20-"And through him God reconciled everything to himself. He made peace with everything in heaven and on earth by means of Christ's blood on the cross."
We definitely do not see this as a fact yet, but in order for this verse to be true it must also come to pass that everything, excluding no one nor anything, be reconciled!

Jesus was the leader of the group termed the Word of God, if he had a name at that time I know not. He became known as Jesus when he was born in the flesh to Mary. Prior to this birth as the head of the Word of God group he had limited power in that he got accomplished all that was uttered by the mouth of God, no utterance, nothing done.
And during this time he had no life within himself, but was a part of God as we all were, with he as the preeminent Spirit of all the spirits that would eventually become men.
John 1:30 "This is he of whom I said, after me cometh a MAN which is preferred before me; for he was before me." Does this sound like a choice was made and in order for a choice to be made they would both have existed at the time of the decision?

This is a very hard thing to explain and I hope I'm not chopping it up too badly.

If we say it simply, when God decided that he wanted sons he chose a group of spirits from within himself to place in earthen vessels to perfect so that they could inherit
all the fullness of their Father through an experience in good and evil. But he chose one distinct spirit that would be called Jesus as a man to perfect and resurrect first, so the rest of us who were the elect would know that the crucifixion and resurrection process that produces a Son of God works. Through faith we will attain to the same as our first Spiritually begotten brother Jesus. And only God can give us the faith to believe unto this highest calling. If one cannot see it then he has not let you see it, yet.

Eph 1:4 "According as he hath chosen US IN HIM BEFORE THE FOUNDATION OF THE WORLD." suggests we were in him before the world was made, else how could
he choose US.

Could I extrapolate that we were part of the Word group from this verse?

Titus 1:2 "In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, PROMISED BEFORE THE WORLD BEGAN." I have to ask myself to whom did he make this promise to?
Could I extrapolate the Word group from this verse?

We were all there but had no life within ourselves as we were sustained by the life of God that dwelled within him, at that time, but to hear what he decided to do with us would have been one gigantic celebration as he had promised eternal life as independent children, bound by agape love one for another, possessing the fullness of our God and Father just like Jesus does now.
Rom 8:17 "And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may also be glorified together."
I believe I stated in another post that we cannot crucify ourselves nor can we cause offenses to ourselves so perfecting unto a Son is solely up to the Father.

Jas 1:2"My brethren, count it ALL JOY when ye fall into divers (many) temptations; 3-Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience. 4- But let patience
have her perfect work, that ye may BE PERFECT and ENTIRE wanting nothing."

Job 38:4 "Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? Declare, if thou hast understanding."
Job 38:7 "When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?"

In short I do not disagree with your opening thread but wanted to expand upon it and hope that was somewhat accomplished without confusion.

Active
Yes of course bodily Jesus never existed before he came out of his mother womb. Many can’t understand that. And going way beyond that he always have existed in Him who always have existed for all things have existed in Him that have ever existed through Him proceeds all things that has and will be.

Active

Even Lot, vexed with the filthy conversation of the world, God used.
All praise, glory and honor be unto God.