• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Why most Christians don’t realize that The Devil belongs to GOD, He made him and the Devil is not at war with GOD!

Loyal
The Devil is not GOD’S enemy, what ever The Devil does , he has permission to do it from God. GOD created him, God created “a perfect Adversary” , “ a Perfect Deceiver” that is his name. He is Perfect ,no one is like him! ❤️

The Devil is not GOD’S enemy, what ever The Devil does , he has permission to do it from God. GOD created him, God created “a perfect Adversary” , “ a Perfect Deceiver” that is his name. He is Perfect ,no one is like him! ❤

Thought this might be good to insert here:
Scripture provides numerous examples of ways in which Satan opposes the presence and purposes of God in his world.

Satan and God’s people
Satan opposes believers
1Ch 21:1 See also Job 2:1-7; Zec 3:1-2; 1Th 2:18

Satan accuses believers Rev 12:10 See also Job 1:8-11; Zec 3:1-2

Satan slanders believers 1Ti 5:14

Satan tests believers and causes their suffering Rev 2:10 See also Eph 6:11-13,16

Satan opposes the work of the archangel Michael Jude 9 The implication of these verses is that Michael’s work is in direct opposition to that of Satan. Michael is the protector of God’s people while Satan is their opponent: Da 10:13,21; Da 12:1; Rev 12:7

Satan opposes God
Satan opposes God’s purposes
Mt 16:23 pp Mk 8:33

Satan opposes God’s word See also Mt 13:3-19 pp Mk 4:3-16 pp Lk 8:4-12 the parable of the sower; Mt 13:24-39 the parable of the weeds and its explanation; Ac 13:8-10 Elymas, the sorcerer, acts on Satan’s behalf to oppose Barnabas and Paul.

Satan opposes God’s righteousness 1Jn 3:7-10

Satan blasphemes God Rev 13:6

Satan’s opposition to God’s work will not succeed
Zec 3:2 God rebukes him; Lk 10:19 His reign is temporary.

Satan’s role as adversary earns him varied titles
The devil
He is the adversary because he deceives: Rev 12:9; Rev 20:2-3

Belial He is the adversary because he is the troublemaker or scoundrel (the same Hebrew word is used in the OT passages as in 2Co 6:15 to describe Satan’s work): Dt 13:13; 1Ki 21:10; Pr 6:12; 2Co 6:15

The dragon He is the adversary because he is the enemy: Rev 12:4,13-14

The serpent He is the adversary because he thwarts spiritual insight: Ge 3:1-5,13; 2Co 11:3

The prince of this world He is the adversary because his rule is temporary, not absolute: Jn 12:31; Jn 14:30; Jn 16:11

The angel of the Abyss Rev 9:11 He is the adversary because he is the destroyer.

I do not deny that God grants satan certain powers, but I completely disagree that satan is not at war with God. In the face of direct and indirect scripture from the ot to the nt, it is clear there is all out war.

Loyal
Act 2: 38, I do see you are familiar what “The Adversary” is doing. That is, he is doing his job, for in which he was created to do. But it is very clear, you don’ t have a little , “hint” who your “FATHER GOD” is, you might be “acquainted” with “Jesus” and the “Holy Spirit” but surely not “THE FATHER “. Why I say that? Your words have “betrayed you”. Start studying more about “Jesus and The Word of God” then Jesus will reveal “GOD The FATHER” to you❤️ I am not trying to dis-credit you or show you up, “GOD the FATHER” is “Sovereign “.

Active
If someone lied to my kid nonstop, put fear in her & only wanted to seek her out to kill her then destroy her... You can trust & believe that they would be my enemy & a war with them would be mandatory.

Active
The Devil is not GOD’S enemy, what ever The Devil does , he has permission to do it from God. GOD created him, God created “a perfect Adversary” , “ a Perfect Deceiver” that is his name. He is Perfect ,no one is like him! ❤
God never created the devil to be a perfect adversary :laughing:.

It just so happens that the devil was a high ranking angel who fell from grace.

Don't you believe in true free will?

I am not trying to dis-credit you or show you up
But it is very clear, you don’ t have a little , “hint” who your “FATHER GOD” is

You do realize that contrary to what you say, that is exactly what you are trying to do?

I will show you simple timeline steps here:

-You make a claim that God gives satan allowed powers and that satan and God are not at war

-I agree with God allowing satan powers, but disagreed with satan and God not being at war

-I provided you clear and precise scripture refuting the claim you made that Satan and God are not at war with each other

-You lay down a personal attack at my intellect and assume I dont know anything about God the Father while not refuting the scripture (deflection), and claiming that you are not trying to discredit me (such a contradiction).

Where is your evidence? Proof? Anything?

Meanwhile I provided a heap of evidence to which you tried to deflect by going on a personal offensive. It's up to you if you want to address the evidence I placed forth, but I will let you know right now I am not naive or weak minded enough to have deflections and strawman situations work on me.

My best regards friend, that we can get through this and have a nice intellectual discussion that actually goes somewhere.

Loyal
ok, well said. Now I will justify the post statement. With short bursts, ok. Just walk along with me, with, this, and chew every morsel slowly, if you don’t like it spit that piece out, I have no intentions of ramming anything down anyone’s throat, or change in what you believe. You can vent your dis-agree at any statement I present. But allow me to finish my presentation. Ok?

Loyal
Now we believe that “GOD is Sovereign”. Many Christians will Agee with that , but many really do not understand that word , neither the term “The Sovereignty of GOD”. Now before I go a little further, [The Adversary will sometimes have “US” race across words in the Bible so fast]. “Get the point”. Now many of “born from above” Christians knows Jesus as their savior and that he is the Son of God”. But many of them do not know HIM as “Lord” or neither do they know the “LORD GOD” the FATHER”. They know the Father exist and HE is GOD, but the Word “LORD” is what they don’t really understand. Move slow across these words. I am going to stop right here for a moment. “For who ever has eyes to see and ears to hear”..

Loyal
Now GOD is “The Creator” of all things that exists both “visible and invisible” if anything exists HE made it, even things through HIS SON. And every thing that Exists HE is “LORD” over it, for HE iS “SOVEREIGN” over ALL. HE is “The SUPREME POTTER “. There is NONE like HIM and never will be. “The “Adversary” is not sovereign neither is he “LORD” and not supreme of the universe. The stars do not obey him, neither do the wind or the waves of the seas. The planets pay no attention to him, he is just a mere creation of GOD. When God the SON even speaks Demons obey even Him, because He is even “Lord”
of the universe! And the Devil is Just a “Dog” on
GOD’s chain.
I’m not finish yet. Just short burst. Remember❤️

Active
Job 1:7 "And the Lord said unto Satan, whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the Lord, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.

8- And the Lord said unto Satan, hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is non like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil?

9- Then Satan answered the Lord, and said, doth Job fear God for nought?

10- Hast thou not made an hedge about him, and about his house, and about all that he hath on every side? thou hast blessed the work of his hands, and his substance is increased in the land.

11-But put forth thine hand now, and touch all that he hath, and he will curse thee to thy face.

12-And the Lord said unto Satan, behold, all that he hath is in thy power; only upon himself put not forth thine hand. So Satan went forth from the presence of the Lord."

Sounds like Satan was given a job to do by God with one stipulation???? Which we know that it was for the benefit of Job in the end as an answer to Jobs prayer.

John 13:27 " And after the sop Satan entered into him. Then said Jesus unto him. That thou doest do quickly." Did Jesus know Satan was in Judas? I think so. So who was Jesus talking too? Judas or Satan? If it was Satan then Jesus was giving him an order in this case to carry out his own betrayal. Which eventually was for our good.

Obviously i'm in the camp that says the toaster is not at war with the one who made it. But can someone enlighten as to how Jesus tells us he was a liar from the beginning but yet it is widely held he was a fallen angel who's rebellion got him cast out of the heavenly realm?

These different views of Satan do not seem to mesh at all.

And lastly, if he really was at war with God why doesn't God just destroy his own creation? But rather locks him up for 1000 years then lets him out to deceive the nations?

Loyal
Take note: We the “true Children of God“ are the offspring in this Revelation of Jesus Christ (Scenario). And also see that “The Perfect Adversary” and his demons is no match for “Michael and his army in Heaven”They were kick out!: [sit back and watch the movie now].❤️

(Revelation 12:7-17).

7Then war broke out in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back. 8But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven. 9The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.

10Then I heard a loud voice in heaven say:

“Now have come the salvation and the power
and the kingdom of our God,
and the authority of his Messiah.
For the accuser of our brothers and sisters,
who accuses them before our God day and night,
has been hurled down.
11They triumphed over him
by the blood of the Lamb
and by the word of their testimony;
they did not love their lives so much
as to shrink from death.
12Therefore rejoice, you heavens
and you who dwell in them!
But woe to the earth and the sea,
because the devil has gone down to you!
He is filled with fury,
because he knows that his time is short.”
13When the dragon saw that he had been hurled to the earth, he pursued the woman who had given birth to the male child. 14The woman was given the two wings of a great eagle, so that she might fly to the place prepared for her in the wilderness, where she would be taken care of for a time, times and half a time, out of the serpent’s reach. 15Then from his mouth the serpent spewed water like a river, to overtake the woman and sweep her away with the torrent. 16But the earth helped the woman by opening its mouth and swallowing the river that the dragon had spewed out of his mouth. 17Then the dragon was enraged at the woman and went off to wage war against the rest of her offspring—those who keep God’s commands and hold fast their testimony about Jesus.
now don’t panic now I am not through.❤️
( The “The Adversary” is down here at “War” with us! The “Remnant of God”. [offsprings]. Of Mary. Jesus mother, We are His brothers and sisters in Jesus Christ. She was hidden by God. He is so “Angry”! The grave could not hold Jesus, He could not find His mother, Jesus have arrived in Heaven sitting on the right hand of the Father, kick out of Heaven! Now the only ones He can get at the true children of God, brothers and sisters of Jesus Christ on earth. “Satan is at war with us”. It is all in the plan of God, before the foundations of the world! [cosmos]. Not finish now❤️

Loyal
Job 1:7 "And the Lord said unto Satan, whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the Lord, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.

8- And the Lord said unto Satan, hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is non like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil?

9- Then Satan answered the Lord, and said, doth Job fear God for nought?

10- Hast thou not made an hedge about him, and about his house, and about all that he hath on every side? thou hast blessed the work of his hands, and his substance is increased in the land.

11-But put forth thine hand now, and touch all that he hath, and he will curse thee to thy face.

12-And the Lord said unto Satan, behold, all that he hath is in thy power; only upon himself put not forth thine hand. So Satan went forth from the presence of the Lord."

Sounds like Satan was given a job to do by God with one stipulation???? Which we know that it was for the benefit of Job in the end as an answer to Jobs prayer.

John 13:27 " And after the sop Satan entered into him. Then said Jesus unto him. That thou doest do quickly." Did Jesus know Satan was in Judas? I think so. So who was Jesus talking too? Judas or Satan? If it was Satan then Jesus was giving him an order in this case to carry out his own betrayal. Which eventually was for our good.

Obviously i'm in the camp that says the toaster is not at war with the one who made it. But can someone enlighten as to how Jesus tells us he was a liar from the beginning but yet it is widely held he was a fallen angel who's rebellion got him cast out of the heavenly realm?

These different views of Satan do not seem to mesh at all.

And lastly, if he really was at war with God why doesn't God just destroy his own creation? But rather locks him up for 1000 years then lets him out to deceive the nations?

Referring to Jesus statement; He was a liar from the “beginning”. Meaning from the day he was created, he was made a “perfect deceiver “ a “perfect Adversary” from the beginning. Tie it in with what you know. It fits “Samson2020. That is His name. “Adversary, deceiver”. Like a car is made to drive, a plane is made to fly. It is for God’s glory. “Even Pharaoh I raised “. It is for our development. remember., the stuff over there heads. Another key here for you. Time period when he got kick out. Right before you eyes in the text. Remember Revelation, is a Revelation of Jesus Christ!

ok, well said. Now I will justify the post statement. With short bursts, ok. Just walk along with me, with, this, and chew every morsel slowly, if you don’t like it spit that piece out, I have no intentions of ramming anything down anyone’s throat, or change in what you believe. You can vent your dis-agree at any statement I present. But allow me to finish my presentation. Ok?

I dont really think treating people like children is any better to be honest.

Anyway, in all your postings (assuming your done since the last one was 45mins ago currently), you still have not provided any refuting to the scripture I provided. You ramble on with Revelation, yet I fail to see how it defends the notion of God and satan being buddy buddy.

Christs church is the kingdom and his kingdom is the church. Matthew 16:18-19 promises that Peter would start the process by his confession. This happened to the Jew first in Acts 2, then to the gentiles starting in Acts 10. Paul and John claim that the kingdom is present during their time (Colossians 1:13; Revelation 1:9 both used as past/present tense). Because it is Christs kingdom, satan "walking around like a roaring lion seeking whom to devour" is a direct affront to our Lord and Savior, because satan is attacking the citizens of the kingdom, Christians. Satan is not seeking people in the world to devour because he already has the worldly in his pocket. He is seeking Christians only.

Even in the secular world, when you attack the citizens of a country, the king or president takes action against the perpetrator, up to even the action of war. Any one should know this since the US entered into world war 1 (for example) because of the attacks done to its citizens and merchant ships. That incident wasnt the first or last time either. So, if satan is attacking Christians, he is attacking Gods people, Christs kingdom.

Again, you have not addressed the verses in my first post #2 .

Like I said before, where is your evidence? Where is the proof?

All I see is opinion from you against scriptures I placed at you. I do appreciate your time. With love.

Loyal
whatever you say: you have had you say I am not going to address you. Anymore. You need not to reply.

whatever you say: you have had you say I am not going to address you. Anymore. You need not to reply.

So you refuse to confront the scriptures I provided you. Gotchya. I am sorry you feel this way. Again, thank you for your time and my best regards to you.

Loyal
The Bible States clearly in the “New Covenant “ who “GOD’s enemies “ are!

(Philippians 3:17- 19)

17Brethren, be ye imitators together of me, and mark them that so walk even as ye have us for an ensample. 18For many walk, of whom I told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ: 19whose end is perdition, whose god is the belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.
American Standard Version
Ye adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? Whosoever therefore would be a friend of the world maketh himself an enemy of God. (James 4:4).

But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art a stumbling-block unto me: for thou mindest not the things of God, but the things of men.

The Bible States clearly in the “New Covenant “ who “GOD’s enemies “ are!

(Philippians 3:17- 19)

17Brethren, be ye imitators together of me, and mark them that so walk even as ye have us for an ensample. 18For many walk, of whom I told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ: 19whose end is perdition, whose god is the belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.
Ye adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? Whosoever therefore would be a friend of the world maketh himself an enemy of God. (James 4:4).

But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art a stumbling-block unto me: for thou mindest not the things of God, but the things of men.

Yes, that is true. But so is this.....

Satan and God’s people
Satan opposes believers
1Ch 21:1 See also Job 2:1-7; Zec 3:1-2; 1Th 2:18

Satan accuses believers Rev 12:10 See also Job 1:8-11; Zec 3:1-2

Satan slanders believers 1Ti 5:14

Satan tests believers and causes their suffering Rev 2:10 See also Eph 6:11-13,16

Satan opposes the work of the archangel Michael Jude 9 The implication of these verses is that Michael’s work is in direct opposition to that of Satan. Michael is the protector of God’s people while Satan is their opponent: Da 10:13,21; Da 12:1; Rev 12:7

Satan opposes God
Satan opposes God’s purposes
Mt 16:23 pp Mk 8:33

Satan opposes God’s word See also Mt 13:3-19 pp Mk 4:3-16 pp Lk 8:4-12 the parable of the sower; Mt 13:24-39 the parable of the weeds and its explanation; Ac 13:8-10 Elymas, the sorcerer, acts on Satan’s behalf to oppose Barnabas and Paul.

Satan opposes God’s righteousness 1Jn 3:7-10

Satan blasphemes God Rev 13:6

Satan’s opposition to God’s work will not succeed
Zec 3:2 God rebukes him; Lk 10:19 His reign is temporary.

Satan’s role as adversary earns him varied titles
The devil
He is the adversary because he deceives: Rev 12:9; Rev 20:2-3

Belial He is the adversary because he is the troublemaker or scoundrel (the same Hebrew word is used in the OT passages as in 2Co 6:15 to describe Satan’s work): Dt 13:13; 1Ki 21:10; Pr 6:12; 2Co 6:15

The dragon He is the adversary because he is the enemy: Rev 12:4,13-14

The serpent He is the adversary because he thwarts spiritual insight: Ge 3:1-5,13; 2Co 11:3

The prince of this world He is the adversary because his rule is temporary, not absolute: Jn 12:31; Jn 14:30; Jn 16:11

The angel of the Abyss Rev 9:11 He is the adversary because he is the destroyer.

4121 Satan, as the enemy of God - Dictionary of Bible Themes - Bible Gateway

www.biblegateway.com

And unfortunately you are not wanting to see this. I would highly suggest reading these scriptures if you cared to be fair and not bias.

Funny you place this link here. There are parts here that clearly show that satan and God are not buddy buddy like you claim. You probably should read your links before posting them when they clearly contradict your stance.

Loyal
What part did you not understand sir, about not replying to my post. Maybe I did not make it clear. With Godly kindness do not reply to my post, please. And I say that in the “name of Jesus”!

you need not reply.