• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Why is this woman in my constant physche?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loyal
I agree this is a demonic attack, spiritual warfare. The Lord has answered by prayer, and it is Sheridan who moved next door a few months ago. Since them these dreams etc have started, amongst other things, including visions and dreams etc. I am now very confident Satan wants me to focus on the wrong person to distract me from my spiritual walk with Jesus and to snatch Sheridan from me. ( at least I hope thats the case lol)
Being Christian should never be about me , myself and i . If you only try to save yourself , then you will lose yourself . .

Bring the two of you before the Lord . The Devil is the father of lies , the true destruction is not just for one or the other , but for both of you .

Do you really think Gods spirit with dwell together with evil spirits? think about that. do your own research.

Loyal
Do you really think Gods spirit with dwell together with evil spirits? think about that. do your own research.
Scripture gives us many examples where God and the Devil are in the same place at the same time . Here are 4 of them .

Satan , the Serpent is with God in the Gatden of Eden . He tempts Eve who sins . The Sin is also present in the creation that was Eve .

Judas Iscariot was one whose name was written in heaven . These are Jesus Own words . He was with Jesus , and scripture states , the devil entered him .

In the Old Testiment , ( i dont recall who it was exactly , im thinking Elijah, ) but another person who was once a prophet of God states , " when did the Spirit leave me and enter you . ""

Finally , Satan himself gives us the greatest clue . As he was created in God's perfection . And while Satan was in Heaven he chose to proclaim equality with God.

Satan was with God when he became evil.

Active
Being Christian should never be about me , myself and i . If you only try to save yourself , then you will lose yourself . .

Bring the two of you before the Lord . The Devil is the father of lies , the true destruction is not just for one or the other , but for both of you .
After posting that, actually the woman next door is not the answer and is also a distraction, the person to seek is Tegan after all. This is spiritual warfare going on, the Lord will prevail. And the devil and his demons to torment and confuse christians regardless whether they are the temple of the most high or not. As a matter of fact Christians living in the truth get more tormented than fake or insipid christians.

Loyal
After posting that, actually the woman next door is not the answer and is also a distraction, the person to seek is Tegan after all. This is spiritual warfare going on, the Lord will prevail. And the devil and his demons to torment and confuse christians regardless whether they are the temple of the most high or not. As a matter of fact Christians living in the truth get more tormented than fake or insipid christians.
That is true about Christians living in truth and the devil targets them .

You are right , that is correct , that demons can possess even believers .
The "possession vs. obsession" argument often heard is a red herring. I am renting a place, i.e. I am in possession of that unit, but I do NOT own it. Same with demonic indwelling re: a believer's flesh. The word actually means a beachhead set up within enemy territory i.e. the believer is the enemy, and a beachhead is what the demon sets up in the believer's flesh. It is a stronghold. The unclean spirit(s) does not OWN the believer, but the believer is oppressed by the unclean spirit.

Staff Member
Greetings,

may i suggest that a different way of looking at this Gregory, is to see what it is that the Lord would like for you to learn about?

What i mean is that while you might get folks telling you this or that, some even going so far as to call it prophecy (which, Bionically [NT] should have agreement from 2 or 3) it all seems to be leading you down a very dodgy track of self interest and carnal reward, sadly using some sort of 'Godly' or 'spiritual' carrot to lure you as if you were merely a dumb ass.

What i am reading so far here is that you [and others - no names] have some difficulty in praying and blessing those who appear or have done wrong, to you. May i then suggest that you start asking the Lord to show you that you can wholeheartedly and without any restraint pray and bless the one(s) who are not so 'attractive' in the way they are [at present] and have been.
The one labeled narcissistic needs to be free! I know that i would not want to be that way and i certainly would not like any of my children to be that way... so on those grounds at least you have motivation to deeply pray for the freedom of the woman from it.
Forget about if you are to be a unit or not and the same for the girl next door. I tell you now that you would be useless to destructive, to them, if you forget the lessons that you can learn of Jesus... as in take up my yoke upon you, and learn from Me, because I am meek and humble in heart, and ye shall find rest to your souls, Matthew 11:29

I figure [and tell me if i am wrong] that you really want to learn more of Jesus and you want to be more like Him and you want to do that which is pleasing in His sight and that you want to help others more to find the freedom that is in Christ Jesus through faith. Therefore, here you have an opportunity, or better put, an answer to prayer, in that before you, you have a 'chance' to overcome the flesh and to excel in righteousness from God.

First, for all of us, is to get forgiving as God in Christ has forgiven us. Then seal that forgiveness with genuine prayer for the one who has been injurous in some way or another.
Do you want to perish? I doubt it! So do you want or care for the woman to perish?

Forget about being in kanoodles with them. Forget about getting together, as partners, etc. Let none of that be your motivation for prayer and keep those carnal thoughts away by remembering that this woman [both, actually] need jesus, not you. And, you need Jesus, not them. I mean by that, that you need to get deeper in what He would have you learn of Him that you may be more complete in Him with much less fleshy emotions flying around AND that the she's need to discover Jesus in truth and be set free from their carnal mess.
Don't go getting all involved with messy people thinking it is God's plan to save them.

Why do you get all those thoughts?
If you let the odour through an open window, it will start to fill the house and you will smell it more and more. Close the window on those ideas and until you have got praying without any thought of 'if she is mine or meant to be', and you do so with complete peace and purity of heart as one who really wants to walk with Jesus.
I say this honestly in love, also.

If you were all set to go, as the adversary would like most of us to think we are, then we wouldn't be perplexed about things like, for example' you are. We need to get more right with the Lord and we long for that, but we get so waylaid, so often, with carnal reactions and our stinking flesh because we listen too long to the lies of temptation and start fancifying the notion of the possibility of some sort of satisfaction; mental, emotional or physical.

Many men have got caught because they want a woman in their life so bad that they accept the first chance to have one. but the party doesn't last very long because the Lord was forsaken in doing so.

I posted before about praying for you and you both. I meant it, that God stuff happens in your life.
Perhaps join in with that prayer, because until it does, you are heading for painful regrets and who knows how much trouble.

Bless you ....><>

Active
Greetings,

may i suggest that a different way of looking at this Gregory, is to see what it is that the Lord would like for you to learn about?

What i mean is that while you might get folks telling you this or that, some even going so far as to call it prophecy (which, Bionically [NT] should have agreement from 2 or 3) it all seems to be leading you down a very dodgy track of self interest and carnal reward, sadly using some sort of 'Godly' or 'spiritual' carrot to lure you as if you were merely a dumb ass.

What i am reading so far here is that you [and others - no names] have some difficulty in praying and blessing those who appear or have done wrong, to you. May i then suggest that you start asking the Lord to show you that you can wholeheartedly and without any restraint pray and bless the one(s) who are not so 'attractive' in the way they are [at present] and have been.
The one labeled narcissistic needs to be free! I know that i would not want to be that way and i certainly would not like any of my children to be that way... so on those grounds at least you have motivation to deeply pray for the freedom of the woman from it.
Forget about if you are to be a unit or not and the same for the girl next door. I tell you now that you would be useless to destructive, to them, if you forget the lessons that you can learn of Jesus... as in take up my yoke upon you, and learn from Me, because I am meek and humble in heart, and ye shall find rest to your souls, Matthew 11:29

I figure [and tell me if i am wrong] that you really want to learn more of Jesus and you want to be more like Him and you want to do that which is pleasing in His sight and that you want to help others more to find the freedom that is in Christ Jesus through faith. Therefore, here you have an opportunity, or better put, an answer to prayer, in that before you, you have a 'chance' to overcome the flesh and to excel in righteousness from God.

First, for all of us, is to get forgiving as God in Christ has forgiven us. Then seal that forgiveness with genuine prayer for the one who has been injurous in some way or another.
Do you want to perish? I doubt it! So do you want or care for the woman to perish?

Forget about being in kanoodles with them. Forget about getting together, as partners, etc. Let none of that be your motivation for prayer and keep those carnal thoughts away by remembering that this woman [both, actually] need jesus, not you. And, you need Jesus, not them. I mean by that, that you need to get deeper in what He would have you learn of Him that you may be more complete in Him with much less fleshy emotions flying around AND that the she's need to discover Jesus in truth and be set free from their carnal mess.
Don't go getting all involved with messy people thinking it is God's plan to save them.

Why do you get all those thoughts?
If you let the odour through an open window, it will start to fill the house and you will smell it more and more. Close the window on those ideas and until you have got praying without any thought of 'if she is mine or meant to be', and you do so with complete peace and purity of heart as one who really wants to walk with Jesus.
I say this honestly in love, also.

If you were all set to go, as the adversary would like most of us to think we are, then we wouldn't be perplexed about things like, for example' you are. We need to get more right with the Lord and we long for that, but we get so waylaid, so often, with carnal reactions and our stinking flesh because we listen too long to the lies of temptation and start fancifying the notion of the possibility of some sort of satisfaction; mental, emotional or physical.

Many men have got caught because they want a woman in their life so bad that they accept the first chance to have one. but the party doesn't last very long because the Lord was forsaken in doing so.

I posted before about praying for you and you both. I meant it, that God stuff happens in your life.
Perhaps join in with that prayer, because until it does, you are heading for painful regrets and who knows how much trouble.

Bless you ....><>
Thanks for the post, it was most edifying. I have been on this Journey with Jesus since early childhood, and that is the reason this situation perplexes me. Truth is there is no way I would want a relationship with a narcissist under any circumstances. The one next door is very friendly towards me however. The point is, I have been getting dreams, visions and total strangers on another christian forum telling me to focus on her as there will be no progress in my Godly walk without her here in the apartment. Its all very bizarre and perplexing. I do pray to the lord and ask what the heck is going on, but no answer. Fortunatley the narcissist bought a house with her former boyfriend and rejected me. So why is this stuff still happening?? In the interim I am trying to move on, out of state if need be.

Loyal
The "possession vs. obsession" argument often heard is a red herring. I am renting a place, i.e. I am in possession of that unit, but I do NOT own it. Same with demonic indwelling re: a believer's flesh. The word actually means a beachhead set up within enemy territory i.e. the believer is the enemy, and a beachhead is what the demon sets up in the believer's flesh. It is a stronghold. The unclean spirit(s) does not OWN the believer, but the believer is oppressed by the unclean spirit.
I can tell you from personal experience a born again , one Baptized in the Spirit can have a full possession .

Some years ago the Lord lead me to help another do an exorcism .

This lady was definately a born again , and had a possession problem . The possession , which began as a curse came from her mother who damned her once the mother learned she was pregnant .

The mother cursed her own child in the womb.

So im letting you know , there are things that take place , that are herd to grasp , but they do happen .

This lady was definately a born again , and had a possession problem . The possession , which began as a curse came from her mother who damned her once the mother learned she was pregnant .

The mother cursed her own child in the womb.

So im letting you know , there are things that take place , that are herd to grasp , but they do happen .

Yes, that could certainly be a "possession" problem, as per the same word found in the Holy Bible. But again, possession does not mean ownership.

So a man or woman can be possessed by an unclean spirit or many unclean spirits, but if he is a believer, his spirit and God's are one.

Active
well after a day of inner struggle and torment, and prayer, pleading with Jesus for the answer, and even more torment, lol, the truth is its Tegan, the Lord says things are not as they appear, and yes, pray for her, be patient, she will return.

Status
Not open for further replies.