• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Why is Christianity so focused on Sin?

Why can't it be just about experiencing the love of God? Why not just about knowing the Holy Spirit, living by the wisdom in the Bible?

Instead, new believers have to feel guilty about their Sin. Let's be honest, most people are not sinners but are struggling. They struggle in their jobs, their finances, their health etc.

They struggle to pay the bills, to find someone who actually cares about them.

They feel normal human emotions like anger, frustrations, hate, even lust.

Why is that evil?

Now such a person would love to experience the love of Jesus & the guidance of the Holy Spirit.

But to reach there, they first have to confess their sins, feel bad about themselves.

It is almost as if sin is the key concept in the Bible.

My parents know me with all my shortcomings. They still love me, and never ask me to confess my so called "sins" everyday for them to love me. Why is it different with God the Father then?

If Christianity was more about spreading the love and forgiveness of Jesus, and less about the condemnation of Sin - we would have lot more believers. Who doesn't want God as a personal friend?

And just for the sake of argument, here is what other religions say on the topic of sin:

Hinduism: The concept of Sin doesn't even exists. They have more of a guidelines about living an ethical life.
Islam: The concept of Sin exists, and good deeds must be performed regularly to outweight the quota of sin in a person's life.
Buddhism: The concept of Sin doesn't exists. "Paapa" or "Punya" are towards another person, whereas Biblical Sin is against God.

Because Yahuah is the most Holy, He despises and hates sin, even sinners. (Psalms 5:5-6).
No one can grow in reverence and righteousness before the Father without forsaking sin.
We are unworthy of His love, yet He chose to sent Messiah so we could be reconciled and the penalty of physical death was done away with through the shedding of the Son's blood.

"Why can't it be just about experiencing the love of God? Why not just about knowing the Holy Spirit, living by the wisdom in the Bible" brother, this sounds so new age, heretical, unbiblical. You cannot obtain wisdom if you don't want to forsake sin, sin separates us from the Father. Grace cannot exist without the law, we can be most thankful for His commandments, it give us freedom from the sin.

"For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear." (2 Timothy 4:3).

Thanks for your response. Just to make it clear, I wasn't supporting Sin. I do believe in working with the Holy Spirit to get rid of the sins, as God and Sin cannot co-exist.

However, my problem is specifically about people having to confess themselves as sinners every day, even though their so called "sins" would be something as insignificant as getting up late in the morning.

Oh, thank you @jesus_abba
Well no, you don't have to confess eveyday as a sinner if you walk in the Spirit.
"If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit" (Galatians 5:25), to walk in the Spirit is to abstain from sin and serve the Father.
It is also vital for us to pray always and to stay close to the Father so we wouldn't be led by the flesh (sin, our own desires).
You can pray to the Father in the Son's name to make you obedient, to refine you. Fasting (abstaining from food or hobbies) is great too, but do it only to humble yourself before the Father, and don't be led by the flesh if you decide to fast. Hope this blessed you. Shalom.

Loyal
Why can't it be just about experiencing the love of God? Why not just about knowing the Holy Spirit, living by the wisdom in the Bible?

It is all what God says that it is.

People have through the centuries not understood what God is or what God wants. To write your own definition will not change the Truth. The problem is understanding what the Truth is according to God rather than according to men.

"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." John 14:6
The secret as I understand it is to understand who and what Jesus is. Having read the Bible does not mean a person has such understanding. Having a minister's or preacher's designation does not mean that person has understanding.

The wisdom of the Bible is open to all, but not all who read the Bible receive or understand it because they come, as I believe, with the wrong purpose. The purpose is not to be ours unless ours lines up precisely with God's.

Instead, new believers have to feel guilty about their Sin. Let's be honest, most people are not sinners but are struggling. They struggle in their jobs, their finances, their health etc.

Why is that evil?

"For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;" Rom 3:23

God gave all of the us the ability to think for ourselves, but man thinking for himself has caused a pretty obvious mess, has he not over the centuries? What most churches bearing the label Christian teach by doctrine and/or example do miss the mark, I believe, but I also believe that God provided a better Way. To presume all of these churches [Christian] have it or even that one of them has it, is also missing the mark. The mark is where Jesus was when He had finished His work as a man and as the Son of God.

As to evil and good, Jesus told us clearly that there was none "good" but one and that was God. Should people get all of the blessings of God simply because they want them or because they have traveled the Road that God has told them they must travel.

Now such a person would love to experience the love of Jesus & the guidance of the Holy Spirit.

But to reach there, they first have to confess their sins, feel bad about themselves.

Don't make the mistake of presuming that you understand it all. I certainly do not. God does. His message to us in contained in the Bible, but it is not open to understanding to everyone. It open to those with the "eyes to see" and the "ears to hear" of which Jesus spoke. These are not found in the fleshly eyes and ears of man, nor are they found in his brain.

My parents know me with all my shortcomings. They still love me, and never ask me to confess my so called "sins" everyday for them to love me. Why is it different with God the Father then?

It is different in that God knows everything and never makes mistakes. Even the very best of natural parents have made mistakes. God does love us and He made a Way for people to come to Him, but people are selfish and too often only want to walk His Way so long as it doesn't offend their own ways too much.

If Christianity was more about spreading the love and forgiveness of Jesus, and less about the condemnation of Sin - we would have lot more believers. Who doesn't want God as a personal friend?

The Way that Jesus practiced as man 2000 years ago and which He provided the means to follow is not as many people believe or teach that is. We must look for God's Way and if we really do, will we not find it?

"But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you." Matt 6:33

What will be added? If we are really always putting first things first [what God calls first] what will not be added?

And just for the sake of argument, here is what other religions say on the topic of sin:

Hinduism: The concept of Sin doesn't even exists. They have more of a guidelines about living an ethical life.
Islam: The concept of Sin exists, and good deeds must be performed regularly to outweight the quota of sin in a person's life.
Buddhism: The concept of Sin doesn't exists. "Paapa" or "Punya" are towards another person, whereas Biblical Sin is against God.

We really are urged in scripture to live by faith [Rom 1:17] rather than by knowledge. When we really do, then will God not lead us to where He wants us to go. He gave us other alternatives and that includes some the things [religions] you have mentioned here. We could follow them [and many do], but consider that we are supposed to be different for we are supposed to be following the One True God. Are you suggesting that we follow the ways of men because God focuses too much on sin?

Sin is death. After the first sin of Adam and Eve, they, and all of their offspring, were effectively dead in the eyes of God. God sent His Son to bring Life back to men. Life is not, according to God, what human beings generally have on planet Earth. They walk around, but the word zombie comes to mind.

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." John 3:16

"The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly." John 10:10

Loyal
Because Yahuah is the most Holy, He despises and hates sin, even sinners. (Psalms 5:5-6).
No one can grow in reverence and righteousness before the Father without forsaking sin.
We are unworthy of His love, yet He chose to sent Messiah so we could be reconciled and the penalty of physical death was done away with through the shedding of the Son's blood.

"Why can't it be just about experiencing the love of God? Why not just about knowing the Holy Spirit, living by the wisdom in the Bible" brother, this sounds so new age, heretical, unbiblical. You cannot obtain wisdom if you don't want to forsake sin, sin separates us from the Father. Grace cannot exist without the law, we can be most thankful for His commandments, it give us freedom from the sin.

"For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear." (2 Timothy 4:3).

Whoa Whoa! Marek! I love your enthusiasm but lets keep it straight here. God hates sinners? Really? What does He say?
How does "God hates sinners" line up with Romans 5:8 (CJB) 8 But God demonstrates his own love for us in that the Messiah died on our behalf while we were still sinners? We WERE sinners....And God loved us anyway.

You said "We are unworthy of His love...." The fact is that we WERE unworthy but He made us worthy...When we were born again.
2 Thessalonians 1:5 (CJB)
5 This is clear evidence that God’s judgment is just; and as a result, you will be counted worthy of the Kingdom of God for which you are suffering.
Ephesians 4:1 (CJB)
4 Therefore I, the prisoner united with the Lord, beg you to lead a life worthy of the calling to which you have been called.
2 Corinthians 5:21 (CJB)
21 God made this sinless man be a sin offering on our behalf, so that in union with him we might fully share in God’s righteousness.”
So why are we worthy? Because we are the righteousness of God in His anointing, wherewith we are also anointed
All this happened when we were born again. We were born again because God loved us even when we were sinners

"Why can't it be just about experiencing the love of God? Why not just about knowing the Holy Spirit, living by the wisdom in the Bible" Thats exactly what we should be doing!! To do otherwise is heretical!
We forsook sin when we were born again Marek...Sure we are tempted but temptation is not sin...Since we were born again Satan keeps trying to drag us back but we do not focus on sin...We focus on the fact that we ARE the righteousness of God in Christ...And walk in it. Let me give you an example of how it works...Do you ski? Or play hockey? When you are flying down a slope on those slippery boards where are you looking? At your feet? LOL If you are, then you are crashing every ten seconds. Same when you are on skates, you want to look where you want to go....Driving the same...The fact is....You will go where you are focusing your sight..Your attention....Focus on sin and you fall into it time after time after time....a never ending nightmare...Focus on the fact that you ARE the righteousness of God and guess what? You WILL walk in it. You will be reckoning yourself dead to sin.
Romans 6:2

God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?

Ok Now, Marek, we know what you say about it....how about you lining up with the Word now?

Loyal
Thanks for your response. Just to make it clear, I wasn't supporting Sin. I do believe in working with the Holy Spirit to get rid of the sins, as God and Sin cannot co-exist.

However, my problem is specifically about people having to confess themselves as sinners every day, even though their so called "sins" would be something as insignificant as getting up late in the morning.

So, when God said "While you WERE still a sinner.....Is that present tense? No? Its past tense...You WERE a sinner....Now you are NOT! What then? You ARE the righteousness of God in His anointing! Ok You slip and sin....No biggie....Every child accidentally, sometimes even deliberately disobeys his/her parents....What happens then...They get right with those loving people. Right? You disobey Father and sin, Get right with Him 1 John 1:9 (CJB) 9 If we acknowledge our sins, then, since he is trustworthy and just, he will forgive them and purify us from all wrongdoing. Its waaay cool....You are the righteousness of God in Christ, You fall into sin, you confess your sin, God forgives you, cleans you up. and bring you back into righteousness...Just that fast.....Just like a loving Father...
So Get up in the morning and confess..."I am the righteousness of God in the anointing wherewith I am anointed...The same anointing as Jesus. Focus on that fact....You ARE the righteousness of God in His anointing!

Someone above posted......"For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;" Rom 3:23
And that is why we need to be born again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you, @Bendito
If Yahuah is Elohim of love only, then what's the point of the word, what's the point of His commandments, what's the point of repentance and turning back to Him, surely He would make salvation available for everyone, since His love is unconditional, right?
Throughout the OT you see nations being destroyed, for what? for living in unrighteousness and disobedience. Definition of righteousness - (Deuteronomy 6:25, John 14:15, Romans 2:13, 1 John 4:7-8, 1 John 2:4, 1 John 5:3, Deuteronomy 7:9), unrighteousness is to do the opposite.
Does He, or His Word change? not according to the bible - (Psalms 33:11, Hebrews 13:8, Malachi 3:6)
So, does Yahuah love everyone? not according to the bible - (Psalm 26:5, Psalm 5:5, Psalm 7:11, Psalm 11:5, Malachi 1:2-3, Hosea 9:15, Exodus 33:3, Leviticus 26:30, Leviticus 20:23) I recommend to read these.
"And if anyone was not found written in the Book of Life, he was thrown into the lake of fire." (Revelation 20:15) was the sin or the sinner thrown in the lake of fire?
"and many of those who sleep in the dust of the earth wake up, some to everlasting life, and some to reproaches, everlasting abhorrence." (Daniel 12:2) To claim that Yah loves everyone while saying that people burn in hell for eternity is illogical and bizarre.
Shalom.

@HisFollower I cannot ignore the word of Elohim, you know.. Yah bless you.
John 3:16 certainly doesn't mean that Yah loves everyone equally, if that would be so, then there never could be judgement because He would provide a way for the sinner to be born-again after his death but no - Hebrews 9:27.

Loyal
Thank you, @Bendito
If Yahuah is Elohim of love only, then what's the point of the word, what's the point of His commandments, what's the point of repentance and turning back to Him, surely He would make salvation available for everyone, since His love is unconditional, right?
Throughout the OT you see nations being destroyed, for what? for living in unrighteousness and disobedience. Definition of righteousness - (Deuteronomy 6:25, John 14:15, Romans 2:13, 1 John 4:7-8, 1 John 2:4, 1 John 5:3, Deuteronomy 7:9), unrighteousness is to do the opposite.
Does He, or His Word change? not according to the bible - (Psalms 33:11, Hebrews 13:8, Malachi 3:6)
So, does Yahuah love everyone? not according to the bible - (Psalm 26:5, Psalm 5:5, Psalm 7:11, Psalm 11:5, Malachi 1:2-3, Hosea 9:15, Exodus 33:3, Leviticus 26:30, Leviticus 20:23) I recommend to read these.
"And if anyone was not found written in the Book of Life, he was thrown into the lake of fire." (Revelation 20:15) was the sin or the sinner thrown in the lake of fire?
"and many of those who sleep in the dust of the earth wake up, some to everlasting life, and some to reproaches, everlasting abhorrence." (Daniel 12:2) To claim that Yah loves everyone while saying that people burn in hell for eternity is illogical and bizarre.
Shalom.

Just as your parents tell you not to touch that hot burner because you will get hurt if you do..Father tells you not to get into some activities because you will be hurt....If you choose to do that thing, it is not the Father that is putting hurt on you....Its the thing that is painful....Cause and effect. Repentance is when you say...."Father you were right, If I had obeyed you I would not have gotten hurt...I'm sorry I disobeyed and I will never do that again".....Its not at all complicated Marek. And yes! Salvation is available to everyone....but not all will accept it..
Now you want to compare covenants? Really? First tell me why the day and the night should have the same attributes. You have a covenant where the Holy Spirit does not abide in Gods people but occasionally comes upon someone....And you have a covenant where Gods Holy Spirit abides IN all Gods people. Do you see a difference? You have a covenant where Gods people can come to the Father and claim covenant and you have a covenant where Gods people can enforce that covenant.....do you see a difference? In the Old Covenant Gods people did not have authority to enforce Gods word in the world...In the New Covenant we do have that authority....We have exactly the same authority that Jesus has.....Do you see a difference?
Neither God nor His Word change Not ever....BTW God is the Word, the Word is God..
You claiming these verses to prove that God hates the sinful people is used wrongly.....In the Hebrew the word hate as used here eg Ps 5:5 means to oppose as an enemy....God stands in opposition to the sinful man....You do not have to hate (violent emotion) your enemy...
If anyone was found not written into the book of life......So....Were you forced to bow your knee to Jesus? Did He force you to accept Him as savior and master? Or did you do that as a matter of choice? Anyone who comes to Him will be saved....The rest choose not to come to Him end up in hell...Why? He is life...He is salvation....He is healing...He is deliverance......Reject Him and what is left? Death, darkness, illness, slavery, torment.......God does not choose this for anyone Marek.....People choose that for themselves....
Marek.....Its time you trash logic if that's where it takes you...You're bypassing the truth in your search for logic.

Why is that evil?

Loyal

Let me answer your individual points.....You said "Let's be honest, most people are not sinners but are struggling."
The Bible says...
Romans 3:22-24 (CJB)
22 and it is a righteousness that comes from God, through the faithfulness of Yeshua the Messiah, to all who continue trusting. For it makes no difference whether one is a Jew or a Gentile, 23 since all have sinned and come short of earning God’s praise. 24 By God’s grace, without earning it, all are granted the status of being considered righteous before him, through the act redeeming us from our enslavement to sin that was accomplished by the Messiah Yeshua.
The bible says nothing about anybody being short of having God love them, but God says we are sinners...The good news here is clear too...God is talking about people who are not saved....If you have given your life to Jesus and have made Him Lord of your life...you are no longer a sinner..

You said "They feel normal human emotions like anger, frustrations, hate, even lust...Why is that evil?"

First off, lust is not an emotion....Its the illicit craving for something that is wrong...Even sinners know the difference between right and wrong....Hmmmm Even my dog knows that. Normal human emotion is a gift not a sin...You already know that. Normal human emotions are not wrong at all...But they are not sins.

So...Nobody has to confess their sins to experience the love of God....Its because they experience the love of God that they confess their sin to Him and accept Jesus as Lord...1 John 4:19 (CJB) 19 We ourselves love now because he loved us first...the sins you are to confess are not necessarily a long litany of sins but the fact that you have a penchant for sin, a sinful nature, and so are in need of a savior....

You said "It's almost as if sin is the key concept of the Bible" That's a fair point.....The way so many Christians focus on sin, I can understand your assessment....But the truth is...The key concept of the Bible is.....God loves each and every one of us, and each one of us that will accept Jesus as Lord of their lives is made the very righteousness of God himself....Positionally he/ she is seated on the right hand of God with Jesus....A person confesses his/ her sin, accepts Jesus as Savior and Lord and is born again....No longer a sinner but a son/ daughter of God.

You said "My parents know me with all of my shortcomings, they still love me, and never ask me to confess my so called "sins" every day for them to love me...
Well That's good! Neither does God ask you to confess your sins every day....If you confessed that you are a sinner and need the salvation Jesus bought for you with His life...You are forgiven of all sin in your life and just like with your parents you only need to confess any sin you might make from there on.....Why? Because you want to make things right between yourself and God. If you disobey your parents or offend them in some way, do you not apologize? It works the same way with God...and He NEVER stops loving you..

You said "If Christianity was more about spreading the love and forgiveness of Jesus, and less about the condemnation of sin - we would have a lot more believers"
That's exactly right!!! If more Christians would go by what the Bible says, rather than by stupid doctrines, staying with the doctrine taught in the Bible.....you would see more freedom among Christians, more love, more laughter and much more POWER of the Spirit flowing too....
But the fact is.....YOU have to believe what God says about YOU....do you?
You pointed out what other religions say about love.....All religions have some truth in them....But consider.....If I gave you 99% truth and 1% lie....What have I given you? 100% lie is the result....Why? That 1% changed the entire picture into something false.... Every religion on the planet teaches some degree of truth and the rest is lies making each of those religions into lies....A relationship with God is not based on stories, recipes, works, or anything else but the fact that God loves you...even when you were a sinner Jesus died so He can have a good relationship with YOU....The only thing is....Will you accept or reject it? Will you believe him? Or will you choose to reject Him based on devilish doctrines. Religion equals Romans 1:25 (CJB) 25 They have exchanged the truth of God for falsehood, by worshipping and serving created things, rather than the Creator — praised be he for ever. Amen.

It's all about dying to self, repenting of our sins, and following Jesus in truth. This is the narrow path that leads to heaven.

That's true brother..I.look.around and see mso.many people they do things that just blow my mind..
The fact that the Lord.is watching us and know our hearts our motivations in the choices we make never seem to enter there minds ..
The fear of the Lord is this ..knowing full well that he does watch us in all we do he even know the motivations in our choices ..that's pretty deep knowing these things make my walk with Lord watch by me careful makeing sure my feet are on the rigth path..sometimes we fall the Lord is there to reach out his hand and help us up ..I.thank him for his loving kindness ..even when we don't deserve it he freely gives praise God in all you do ..God is Good

Why is that evil?

You're correct. All flesh of men were birthed into the world spiritually dead. This is the first death and the second death is the actual death of the flesh. A few me created in the image of God were chosen by God for his purpose to enlighten them with his Holy Spirit, get them to confess and repent of all their sins, then take control of the flesh meaning that the Devil has no power of that flesh while God is using it for his purpose.

All men created in the image of God ( Spirit ) will remain spirit as the flesh perishes before or on the day of the Lord when the false prophet ( the Devil ) and the beast are destroyed.

Revelation 19
17: Then I saw an angel standing in the sun, and with a loud voice he called to all the birds that fly in midheaven, "Come, gather for the great supper of God,
18: to eat the flesh of kings, the flesh of captains, the flesh of mighty men, the flesh of horses and their riders, and the flesh of all men, both free and slave, both small and great."
19: And I saw the beast and the kings of the earth with their armies gathered to make war against him who sits upon the horse and against his army.
20: And the beast was captured, and with it the false prophet who in its presence had worked the signs by which he deceived those who had received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped its image. These two were thrown alive into the lake of fire that burns with sulphur.
21: And the rest were slain by the sword of him who sits upon the horse, the sword that issues from his mouth; and all the birds were gorged with their flesh.

Here's another promise to all men created in the image of God after the day of the Lord destroys man's enemies.

Jeremiah 31
31: "Behold, the days are coming, says the LORD, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and the house of Judah,
32: not like the covenant which I made with their fathers when I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt, my covenant which they broke, though I was their husband, says the LORD.
33: But this is the covenant which I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the LORD: I will put my law within them, and I will write it upon their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
34: And no longer shall each man teach his neighbor and each his brother, saying, `Know the LORD,' for they shall all know me, from the least of them to the greatest, says the LORD; for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more."

A new heaven and earth will replace the old;

Revelation 21
1: Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and the sea was no more.
2: And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband;
3: and I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, "Behold, the dwelling of God is with men. He will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself will be with them;
4: he will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning nor crying nor pain any more, for the former things have passed away."
5: And he who sat upon the throne said, "Behold, I make all things new." Also he said, "Write this, for these words are trustworthy and true."

Be prepared for the day of the Lord will happen soon.

Why is that evil?

But can your parents recognize their shortcomings, are they able to see that they sin against you as much as you do them. As much as they sin against others and others sin against you. So what do you suppose can be done for those who commit such offenses? Who can cure the greater offense?

Its not about sin its about life

How are we forgiven sins?
By believing Jesus is the son of God that is how.
Jesus died for sins once for all , meaning for everyone , the whole world.
But not all believe Jesus is the son of God
But sins have already been done away with forever!
All everyone has to do is receive Jesus who is life by believing he is the son of God and then they are forever eternally saved and shall never perish.

Its all by Gods grace.

1 John 5:11
And this is that testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son

Now we have eternal life and feed ourselves with the word of truth to remain aware of who we are
We are the sons and daughters of God the redeemed .

All the hard work was done by another , christ himself and that work was spreading the message God gave
Which also was undertaken by those he sent to deliver that message of reconciliation , peace to those far and near through faith in Jesus Christ the son of God.
God has made peace with all things in heaven and earth by the blood of the cross

No more sin.the son God appearred to take away our sins.
And if we sin we have an advocate with the father
the lord Jesus christ sat at his right hand
God the father sent his son into the world to save it.
If we confess our sins he is faithful and just to forgive our sins.
We are dead to sin.

1 John 5:11
And this is that testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son

He said Repent and believe in the good news not repent of sins
but repent and believe Jesus is the son of God for everyone who believes in him receives forgiveness of sins.

Also the holy spirit of truth convicts the world of sin because men do not believe Jesus is the son of God
God has already made peace with all things in heaven and earth including all men , by the blood of the cross , from Gods side sin is done away with and God is being patient wanting none lost but everyone to come to acknowledgement of the truth. That is ; for everyone to believe in the truth , that Jesus is the son of God and so for them to recieve what God has already provided for them , forgiveness of sins and eternal life through faith in Jesus being the son of God all by a gift of grace

God was in christ reconciling the world to himself not counting mens sins against them
And he has committed to us this message of reconciliation.

He also said repent for the kingdom of heaven is near
Repent and believe the good news of the kingdom
Now in the kingdom of heaven all believe in the messiah the son of God Jesus
He is the messiah, the Christ, and he is the way the truth and the life.