• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Why is Christianity giving way to other religions to take over?

Why is it that Christianity is diminishing in the face of other religions especially Islamic religion?

I have seen that, we Christians are making a mistake that is allowing the Islamic people to push or speed up their agenda to take over the world.

Large churches don’t help infant churches, or use their resources for establishing new churches and for evangelism to expand Christianity. They use them for building expensive church auditoriums. There is no unity among us even though our master prays that we should be one, just as He and the father are one (John 17:11).

People in my country fear to go to the remote areas to plant churches because of the difficulties they will go through.

Taking for example my own 4 months old church, which I have started at a suburb of my city about 18 kilometers from where I stay. Due to the location of the place, my family have to board four different cars and finally takes to foot for about 45 minutes to 1 hour to get to the church for service. My five year old daughter also treks about 45 minutes to 1 hour to the church and from the church to where we can get a passenger car. We are going through all these, even though we are a branch of an existing church of a great denomination.

We don’t have our own place of worship, no electricity, no drums and loud speakers.

Before I got to the community, a beautiful mosque has already been built (the only religious building in the area). We are the only Christian church in the area now, but we fellowship in somebody’s uncompleted building.

I suggest that we do the following to stop the Islamic take over.

Pray for the heart of evangelism so that every Pastor including those in my country to change their attitudes and start planting and supporting infant churches, and

Pray for the spirit of sacrifice so that people can be will to go the remote areas to plant churches.

I know that what we are going through is achieving for us a great and a lasting reward. Also, I know that it is not going to be forever ( 2 Corinthians 4:16-18)

May someone be encouraged to start a church at a place where no one is willing to go.

Please bear with my English. I am still learning it.

Loyal
We have always been few in numbers and will grow fewer in the last days leading up to Jesus return.

Contemporary English Version
But the gate to life is very narrow. The road that leads there is so hard to follow that only a few people find it.
(Matthew 7:14).

Always remember it is not about the churches, it is about how you witness to others about “Jesus”. It is about one on one, that is how Christianity grows. And the numbers will get smaller as the day approaches of His return.

We have always been few in numbers and will grow fewer in the last days leading up to Jesus return.

Contemporary English Version
But the gate to life is very narrow. The road that leads there is so hard to follow that only a few people find it.
(Matthew 7:14).

Always remember it is not about the churches, it is about how you witness to others about “Jesus”. It is about one on one, that is how Christianity grows. And the numbers will get smaller as the day approaches of His return.
That is true, but I think that with much prayers and more evangelism or personal evangelism we can bring more to the saving faith. Even from the time of the Lord Jesus, the Christian group is referred to as "a little flock". (Luke 12:32)

Loyal
I know we want to but the Bible makes it clear. During this generation there will be few in number, Jesus when we see these things rejoice our redemption draws near. After the Rapture, a lot will get saved during the “Great tribulation” because of the suffering from the “7 Seals” in the book of Revelation, then in the Thousand year reign of Christ a lot will be saved. Then the great throne judgment of the dead, then casting into the lake of fire! Then God wipe alway our tears, and He creates us a brand world, and all things are brand new. It is His plan according to His schedule and it will be right on time.

Administrator
Staff Member
I have moved this from "News Stand" forum to Bible Discussions since this is not related to news updates.

Active
A huge part of the reason is because so-called Christian leadership are make=believers who use the name of Christ for filthy lucre and tale the Lord's name in vain. Massive numbers support politicians (though our Kingdom is NOT of this world) who mistreat or ignore the condition and needs of the poor, the elderly, the handicapped, etc. Many others are caught in adultery and abusers of children or show their greed when they make millions and people in their pews starve or lose their living arrangements and so on.....

Where is Jesus in all this (Romans 8:9)...this is not the Spirit of Christ...they are like the 5 unwise virgins who in the end Jesus will say "I NEVER knew you"....

Loyal
To try to answer the op question. Society has been trying to sanitize this country away from God.

We are getting away From God's Word in churches -- a lot of the Bible is not liked or taught. And a lot of this is part of end of the time situation that is taking place 'as we speak'. But that is all the More reason to Be sharing Gospel unto salvation.

It's Not popular but it Is necessary for our salvation.

Islam Has promised to take over the world whether 'we' like it or not. If we don't convert we Die. But in dying - we are immediately with Christ.

The Christian world Needs to be taking a Positive stand in politics. Take a stand For Biblical ethics / morality.