• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Why force peole to take the Mark if......???

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Active

If you hang on, about mid way through the video he will ask the question, which I must say, presents a very logical reason for his thoughts on pre vs post rapture.

Loyal
I may be in the minority, a pentecostal who doesn't believe in pre-trib. Having said that, who says the Bible says anyone will "force" anyone to take the mark?
I agree with the speaker here, most people will willingly accept it. But I don't see how that in itself means when the rapture is. I'm more inclined
to go along with his argument about testing the church with fire.

Matt 24:21; "For then there will be a great tribulation, such as has not occurred since the beginning of the world until now, nor ever will.

Matt 24:29; "But immediately after the tribulation of those days THE SUN WILL BE DARKENED, AND THE MOON WILL NOT GIVE ITS LIGHT, AND THE STARS WILL FALL from the sky, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken.
Matt 24:30; "And then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the SON OF MAN COMING ON THE CLOUDS OF THE SKY with power and great glory.

But there is yet another possibility that some believe... even the church will be split if there is a rapture. This idea mostly comes from Revelation.

Rev 2:10; 'Do not fear what you are about to suffer. Behold, the devil is about to cast some of you into prison, so that you will be tested, and you will have tribulation for ten days. Be faithful until death, and I will give you the crown of life.

It appears that Smyrna will go through a period of tribulation (testing) as the speaker in the video above says.
But is this everyone in the church? The church of Philadelphia gets a different message.

Rev 3:10; 'Because you have kept the word of My perseverance, I also will keep you from the hour of testing, that hour which is about to come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth.

which may go along with ...

1 Thes 5:9; For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ,