• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Why do nice girls get all the bad!

Loyal
@PloughBoy The passage you quoted from Jeremiah is a condemnation of Israel's idolatary, going after foreign gods. This is often described in terms of lust, adultery and promiscuity. It has nothing to do with the topic of this thread.

How can you say, ‘I am not unclean,
I have not gone after the Baals’?
Look at your way lin the valley;
know what you have done—
a restless young camel running here and there,
a wild donkey used to the wilderness,
in her heat sniffing the wind!
Who can restrain her lust?
None who seek her need weary themselves;
in her month they will find her.

Keep your feet from going unshod
and your throat from thirst.
But you said, ‘It is hopeless,
for I have loved foreigners,
and after them I will go.’

“As a thief is shamed when caught,
so the house of Israel shall be shamed:
they, their kings, their officials,
their priests, and their prophets,
who say to a tree, ‘You are my father,’
and to a stone, ‘You gave me birth.’

For they have turned their back to me,
and not their face.
But in the time of their trouble they say,
‘Arise and save us!’
But where are your gods
that you made for yourself?
Let them arise, if they can save you,
in your time of trouble;
for as many as your cities
are your gods, O Judah.

Loyal
I feel like i am going to get burned at the stake.

I don't think so brother, we are to love one another as Christ loves us.

In the world today I am glad those last for words are included, this world doesn't know what love is, the western world has one word 'love' which fits all situations.

Thank God for agape love, His Divine Love, thank God for His hesed Love, His steadfast Love.

Thank God for Jesus. \o/

Loyal
@PloughBoy The passage you quoted from Jeremiah is a condemnation of Israel's idolatary, going after foreign gods. This is often described in terms of lust, adultery and promiscuity. It has nothing to do with the topic of this thread.

How can you say, ‘I am not unclean,
I have not gone after the Baals’?
Look at your way lin the valley;
know what you have done—
a restless young camel running here and there,
a wild donkey used to the wilderness,
in her heat sniffing the wind!
Who can restrain her lust?
None who seek her need weary themselves;
in her month they will find her.

Keep your feet from going unshod
and your throat from thirst.
But you said, ‘It is hopeless,
for I have loved foreigners,
and after them I will go.’

“As a thief is shamed when caught,
so the house of Israel shall be shamed:
they, their kings, their officials,
their priests, and their prophets,
who say to a tree, ‘You are my father,’
and to a stone, ‘You gave me birth.’

For they have turned their back to me,
and not their face.
But in the time of their trouble they say,
‘Arise and save us!’
But where are your gods
that you made for yourself?
Let them arise, if they can save you,
in your time of trouble;
for as many as your cities
are your gods, O Judah.

Bible most of times, speaks in "biblical Motifs" and "Types and Shadows".! and in this case, both.
I did say this: " that is the language flavor i am getting" and everything i spoke of was in every case about a form of "idolatry" as express through out "scripture" would you not think. with a little more examination.

"Why do nice girls get all the bad!" That is a question.

"Because man loves darkness rather than light" "we are idol worshippers by nature". "we love the creatures more than the Creator" "Mercy and Grace" is not come from the purchases of a document of "Indulgence" or a couple of "Hail Mary".

If we sin confess and repent {turn around] go back the other way.

Maybe, i should have approach this a different way 1st. and ask another question. "What is a nice girl"? and maybe you should answer that one for me.

I cannot answer that one! What i might think, is a nice girl, might not fit your criteria as a nice girl:p

Loyal
Bible most of times, speaks in "biblical Motifs" and "Types and Shadows".! and in this case, both.
I did say this: " that is the language flavor i am getting" and everything i spoke of was in every case about a form of "idolatry" as express through out "scripture" would you not think. with a little more examination.

"Why do nice girls get all the bad!" That is a question.

"Because man loves darkness rather than light" "we are idol worshippers by nature". "we love the creatures more than the Creator" "Mercy and Grace" is not come from the purchases of a document of "Indulgence" or a couple of "Hail Mary".

If we sin confess and repent {turn around] go back the other way.

Maybe, i should have approach this a different way 1st. and ask another question. "What is a nice girl"? and maybe you should answer that one for me.

I cannot answer that one! What i might think, is a nice girl, might not fit your criteria as a nice girl:p
It's neither a shadow nor a type as I am sure you know. It's a deliberately ugly and offensive metaphor about idolatry. Jeremiah was saying that Israel chased after idols like oversexed donkeys.

Nothing to do with dating, finding a partner or marriage, which is the broad topic of this thread

Loyal
It's neither a shadow nor a type as I am sure you know. It's a deliberately ugly and offensive metaphor about idolatry. Jeremiah was saying that Israel chased after idols like oversexed donkeys.

Nothing to do with dating, finding a partner or marriage, which is the broad topic of this thread
I am going to be kind in this reply; It is a "Type and Shadow" and a "biblical Motif" for i see you do not know "Biblical terminology" there are set "Biblical Terms"" that is a universal language in "Theology" with its own "Dictionary Definitions"and I have stayed in those "parameters" because i do no know any better. For i was not train in any Sunday school or Church School or by any regular Bible class teachers. And just because you are schooled in worldly terminology of Biblical thought patterns and not familiar with the "Original Copied Text of Holy Scripture" and Biblical Terminology it is understandable of the offense that you have for The Written word of God by replacing it with your own thought pattens of words. learn biblical terms and how to quote them properly. and there definitions.
Then you will not miss understand what some are saying. Or just go hang out in Sunday school or Wednesday night bible class. Then you will not have to learn "biblical terminology." and get all bent out of Shape. for nothing! training in biblical terminology in most causes like "Type And Shadow" you cannot just pick it up by reading a one definition then you say I know, it is a study. To recognize the type and shadow, from what and how the shadow is leaning and the direction of the shadow and how deep or long. "theology" is a study. about GOD, not how people view GOD.

Last edited:
Loyal
What is the type in this passage? What is shadowed?
just google or search "Biblical Terminology" of "Type and Shadow"

Then sometimes when we speak or describe something it is in what we call "Biblical Imagery" google "Biblical Imagery" There is a dictionary for that so you can regonize the features one of the bibles language is "Biblical Imagery" once you see the how it flows you can understand it. once you understand it, you will speak the language too! and others will understand your messages you are trying to convey. in a biblical language.

Loyal
The Dictionary of Biblical Imagery is the first contemporary reference work dedicated to exploring the images, symbols, motifs, metaphors and literary patterns found in the Bible. ... It traces the trail of images from Eden to the New Jerusalem. It captures the plotted patterns of biblical narrative.May 14, 2020

Loyal
like if you use the word in biblical terms like the word "Type" it is not the same type as in the term "Type and Shadows". If you use the word "Shadow" it is not the same word use in "Type and Shadows". "Type and Shadow" is held together like one word.. I will use the word "Flavor" to help this meaning. of "Type and Shadow" for elementary purposes, it is a lighter flow than "I smell Bar B QUE". I hope i made that understandable.

Loyal
I know what the terms mean. What type is Jeremiah using in this passage? What is the thing that is shadowed?

Loyal
How many of us have just set down and just listen, to young people and young adult conversation, where they feel conformable just talking and you hear what they are talking about especially females. I have many of times, i am surrounded by muti races. I hear what they are saying, i listen, if the word of God does not give me nothing i keep quite. They ask me about boy friends girl friends, i tell them the truth. the same way i talk on "TALK JESUS", they laugh and thats me. They are shacking up with these guys, and flirting with other guys at the same time. They know they are wrong, they say it. And not interested in stopping! "they like hanging around with drama! I talk about that too! they laugh they do kinda like it. I tell them about that pit, and how hard it is to climb out! They go wow, you right they say. And they admit they are in the Bed with the devil! i don't ask them they bring it out by themselves, they do. they ask me it is the devil isn't it. I just look at them. they come to me, I got 3 daughters Oldest one 2 kids, 2nd one OB-GYN Doctor, 3rd one Head of one of the Fire recover Progressive Ins. None of them are married, oldest divorce. I talk to young adult girls, when they come around daughter friends, i want them to know the truth! Maybe just maybe someone will know how to tell mines the truth. Just because a person knows about Salvation, and how to say the right words, The "SPIRIT of the LIVING GOD has to be flowing through you" to present the Truth Gospel" and a many of Christians the "Holy SPIRIT is in them but it does not flow through them, only thing that flows through is "SELF"! i do not care how many scriptures flow from their lips. The spirit of GOD is not flowing through them.

wells without flowing water. may i say. I don't go to them, they come to me. and tell me they want to here it when i say you don't want to hear what i got to say. and my daughters know i can go! some have said , i have never heard no body talk about God like you do. a little water here, a little water there, God is the one who gives the increase. I just pour a little water here and there.

Loyal
I know what the terms mean. What type is Jeremiah using in this passage? What is the thing that is shadowed?
He is using neither. Jeremiah's book has nothing to do with "types and shadows". or personally pertaining to him. a term can be a "type and shadow".

Active
In the world are good people and bad people, in the world are saved souls and lost souls.

Some good people are lost souls, it is a cocktail mixture for sure.

Relationships and marriage add to this cocktail, so does temptation and sin.

I have heard girls/women say, 'He is not my type of man'. Yet the ones they choose treat them bad, so what are they looking for, or looking at, in a man they search for?

Our eyes can deceive us, when we look in the eyes on another what do we really see, a fairy tale marriage, there isn't any such thing. The problem so often can be we do not see the sinful signs, was it what the man was wearing, was it what the woman wasn't wearing, was it the look, he/she seems a nice person, he/she is popular with others, he/she seems funny or makes me laugh, but what is actually going ion behind the eyes, and in the heart?

A born again lady may find a single man, he is not born again, but she says, hay ho, it doesn't matter, does it or doesn't it? May be it doesn't at that time, but the devil loves relationships that are split this way, he sees it as an opportunity to set one against the other to get the saved soul to bow to the partners unsaved ways. The world is full of relationships like this, most don't last, some do depending on the faith and prayers of the saved soul and others praying for them. The bad so often doesn't show its face until after they marry, it is so often after they 'become one body through marriage' that is when the devil attacks and the persons true colours tend to show.

If a saved soul, marries a lost soul, the saved soul is stepping into the devil's playground. The enemy of souls will attack, it is only down to time.

If two lost souls marry, some will have issues others seem to go through life with few, it may even seem they don't seem to have any issues at all in their lives. If they are both lost soul the devil does not have any interest in them, they are lost, but if one comes to Christ the enemy of soul will no doubt attack their relationship, his sole aim is stopping us coming to Jesus and being saved, knowing about sin and having them forgiven.

The issues people experience is not just down to flesh and blood, it is also down to the spiritual. We cannot see the bad in a person when we meet them, they show their good side and so do we, if we cannot see the flesh side how can we see the spiritual side. A lost soul would not understand the fruits of a good person, they see them as a good person, a born again person should be able to tell by the fruits, but love is also blind, and as said earlier we all show our best side at first.

Life isn't easy @Enxu, Jesus never said it would be. I know what it is like to me the only saved soul in a family/extended family, but we must Trust the Lord with all our heart, we are not to lean on our own understanding, in all our ways we are to follow him, take Jesus yoke upon us, learn from him, he will guide our paths. And when the time is right he will guide us to the right person, or the right person will be guided to us. Meanwhile, earth is the devil's playground, be wise as a serpent and harmless as a dove, pray for protection through the blood of Christ daily and pray he will guide you in your relationships with others. Praying as the spirit guides you.

Jesus loves you enxu, we do too.

Shalom

So my question is: why should I accept a man back after he has chosen a bad woman over me and got himself burned out? I see no pros in doing this. In fact I feel shortchanged because he might no longer be as giving as he used to be after he gets his heart broken enough times while I have reserved myself to give my all to my man. It’s an unbalanced relationship. So tell me WHY I should ever want such a man back.

Loyal
He is using neither. Jeremiah's book has nothing to do with "types and shadows". or personally pertaining to him. a term can be a "type and shadow".

Greetings brother, allow me to add the following that I just looked up...

Biblical Imagery in the Book of Jeremiah

The first edition of Jeremiah’s prophecies was reduced to ashes by king Jehoiakim (Jer 36:1-6). Perhaps this explains why the organization of the book of Jeremiah is difficult to understand. The divergences between the Septuagint (the Greek OT) and the traditional Hebrew text in length and arrangement of the book suggest that there was some fluidity in these areas.

The structure of the book is loosely historical, although some of the material is arranged thematically, perhaps by Jeremiah’s scribe, Baruch (Jer 36:27-32; 45:1-5). The book is perhaps best described as an historical anthology. In addition to prophecy and historical narrative, the finished work includes a legal brief (Jer 2:1-3:5), a sermon (Jeremiah’s famous “Temple Sermon,” Jer 7:1-15; 26:1-6), a letter from home (Jer 29:1-23) and a series of soliloquies (Jeremiah’s heart-rending “Confessions,” Jer 15:10-18; 17:9-18; 18:18-23; 20:7-18).

The broad emphases of Jeremiah’s prophecy are easily discernible. They appear already in the prophet’s call, which uses figurative language to describe his commission to proclaim both judgment and salvation to Judah and the nations. Jeremiah’s call came as early as 627 b.c., although his ministry was centered around the desperate situation that existed just before, during and immediately following the collapse of Judah and Jerusalem in 587/6 b.c.

Jeremiah’s call employs words that picture the nations as edifices or plants that were to be established or destroyed: “See, today I appoint you over nations and kingdoms to uproot and tear down, to destroy and overthrow, to build and to plant” (Jer 1:10 NIV; see Build, Building; Tear Down). This predominantly negative imagery recurs like a refrain throughout the book, describing the judgment of Judah and other nations as well as Judah’s ultimate restoration (e.g., Jer 12:14-17; 18:7-10; 24:6; 31:28; 42:10; 45:4).

Two visions immediately follow the call narrative. The first involves a wordplay on an observed almond branch (sqd), signifying God’s watching (sqd) over his word to bring it to pass (Jer 1:11-12). In the second vision, Jeremiah was shown “a boiling pot, tilting away from the north,” representing the coming divine judgment against Judah for her sin (Jer 1:13-14 NIV).

In the book of Jeremiah, God’s central charge against the people of Judah was that they had broken their covenant with him and had turned instead to other gods (Jer 11:1-10; 22:8-9). Judah had been established in a special relationship with God, like a bride (Jer 2:2). She is described as the firstfruits of God’s harvest (Jer 2:3), his vineyard (Jer 12:10), his flock (Jer 13:17) and his firstborn son (Jer 31:9, 20). However, she had forsaken the spring of living water and had dug out her own cisterns that could not hold water (Jer 2:13).

Jeremiah presented the family of the Rechabites (Jer 35:1-19) and their faithful adherence to the prohibitions imposed by their forefather as a visual example of the obedience that God desired but had not found in Judah. Instead, Judah had given her allegiance to idols, and these are the subject of many of Jeremiah’s oracles. He charged that idolatry had proliferated until it was widespread (Jer 11:13) and acceptable even within and around the holy temple (Jer 7:30-31; 19:5-6; 32:33-35). He accused entire families of idolatrous practices (Jer 7:17-19) as well as every level of officialdom (Jer 2:26-28). These idols are compared to a “scarecrow in the melon patch” (Jer 10:5 NIV). They are worthless and fraudulent-no comparison to the Lord Almighty who created all things (Jer 10:1-16). Jeremiah likened Judah’s unfaithfulness to God to that of an adulterous woman (Jer 3:20; 5:7) or a prostitute (Jer 2:20; 3:1-3; 4:30; 13:26-27), whose appetite for foreign gods is compared to the desire of a she-camel or wild donkey in heat who sniffs the wind in her lust (Jer 2:23-24).

In addition to idolatry, the nation’s abandonment of God’s law manifested itself in social decay and immorality (Jer 5:1-9; 7:5-8), including unspeakable acts of violence in the valley of slaughter (Jer 7:30-32). Jeremiah accused the false prophets of abetting this spiritual decline (Jer 14:14-16; 23:9-40). The prophets prophesied “peace, peace, when there was no peace” (Jer 6:14; 8:11). Jeremiah urged the people of Judah to turn away from their faithlessness by describing in fearsome imagery the judgment God must otherwise bring on the nation. That judgment would be like a scorching, scattering desert wind (Jer 4:11; 13:24), like eating bitter food and drinking poisoned water (Jer 8:14; 9:15; 23:15), like the violence and shame of rape (Jer 13:22) or the pain of childbirth (Jer 4:31; 13:21; see Birth), like a furious storm (Jer 23:19) or the very disintegration of all order into the precreation chaos (Jer 4:23-26).

But Jeremiah did not limit his exhortation to repentance to words. His first trip to the potter graphically illustrated that just as the potter can alter his intentions for the vessel he is forming on the wheel, so God can revise his plans for a nation on the basis of their actions (Jer 18:1-2). If Judah would repent, judgment could still be averted.

But because the people of Judah had eyes but could not see and ears but could not hear (Jer 5:21), they rejected Jeremiah’s visual and vocal message. The nation did not repent of its wickedness. Unlike the storks, doves, swifts or thrushes, who know their appointed migratory times and routes (see Birds), Judah is described as being as directionless as a horse in battle (Jer 8:4-7). The prophecy of Jeremiah therefore turns to a pronouncement of impending judgment. Thus, Jeremiah’s second trip to the potter was for a visual depiction of God’s verdict against the nation. Judah would be smashed just as the potter’s jar was smashed (Jer 19:1-13). Judah had been planted in the land like a choice vine of sound and reliable stock but had become a corrupt, wild vine that had to be uprooted (Jer 2:21).

Jeremiah also symbolized and represented the coming judgment of which he spoke in his own person and actions. He buried a linen belt until it became rotten and useless to demonstrate that Judah had become rotten (see Decay) and was no longer able to be used by God to bring himself honor (Jer 13:1-11). Jeremiah remained unmarried and childless and was prohibited from entering a house where there was mourning or rejoicing in order to demonstrate that the offspring of Judah would perish and that there would soon be neither mourning for the dead nor rejoicing with newlyweds in the land (Jer 16:1-9). The inevitability of the nation’s judgment was further signified by God’s denying to Jeremiah his intercessory role as a prophet (Jer 7:16; 11:14; 14:11-12). Jeremiah’s arrest, beatings (Jer 20:1-2) and imprisonment in the king’s dungeon (see Prison) and his later near-death in the cistern (Jer 37-38) point toward the coming captivity and near extinction of the nation of Judah at the hands of the Babylonians (Jer 39). Toward the end of his ministry, when the exile had already begun, Jeremiah encouraged the people of Judah to submit to Nebuchadnezzar by placing on his own neck a yoke of straps and crossbars (Jer 27). Even the emotions of Jeremiah, which have earned him the moniker “the weeping prophet,” not only manifest his melancholy but also demonstrate God’s own sorrow over having to so severely judge his chosen people (e.g., Jer 4:19; 13:15-17).

The positive side of Jeremiah’s message, corresponding to the “building” and “planting” of his prophetic call, involves the motif of a remnant (e.g., Jer 3:14; 23:3; 30:10-11; 50:20) that would be delivered from captivity and returned to the land of promise (Jer 3:18; 16:14-15; 29:10-14; 30:17-31:40; 50:19). After seventy years of captivity (Jer 25:12), a righteous Branch would come to rule on David’s throne (Jer 23:3, 5-6; 33:14-26). The proclamation of this future restoration centers in the portion of the book of Jeremiah known as the Book of Consolation (Jer 30:1-33:26). Jeremiah communicated this positive message of restoration visually by buying a field in the besieged land of Judah in order to demonstrate that “houses, fields and vineyards will again be bought in this land” (Jer 32:15 NIV). Indeed, Jeremiah’s own deliverance from prison (Jer 40) pointed toward the future deliverance of the people he represented from their Babylonian captivity.

The images in which Jeremiah’s twin messages of judgment and restoration find their fullest expression are the images of the cup of the wine of God’s wrath and the new covenant. Jeremiah was commanded to take from God’s hand the cup filled with the wine of his wrath and make the nations to whom God sent him drink it (Jer 25:15). This cup represents God’s judgment and was to be taken to “all the kingdoms on the face of the earth” (Jer 25:26 NIV). At the top of the list were Jerusalem and the towns of Judah (Jer 25:18). Judah would be handed over to the army of Nebuchadnezzar, described as a lion coming out of his lair (Jer 4:7), whose unstoppable advance would be “like the roaring sea” (Jer 6:23 NIV), or “like the clouds, his chariots like a whirlwind, and his horses swifter than eagles” (Jer 4:13 NIV). His soldiers are all mighty warriors, whose quivers carry as much certainty of death as an open grave (Jer 5:16). A “tester of metals” would assay Judah, the ore (Jer 6:27). The Gentile nations too would experience God’s judgment, and this forms the substance of Jeremiah’s “oracles against the nations” (Jer 46-51). However, the universal and final character of the prophesied judgment forces one to look for its ultimate fulfillment at a later time.

The situation is similar with the image of the new covenant (Jer 31:31-34). Jeremiah described this new covenant with God as involving an intimate personal relationship, the forgiveness of sins and a disposition toward God that would no longer be characterized by intransigent and rebellious hearts upon which sin is permanently “engraved with an iron tool, inscribed with a flint point” (Jer 17:1 NIV), but rather by receptive hearts on which the law of God is written. This new covenant, like the cup of the wine of God’s wrath, would also be extended to the Gentile nations (Jer 3:17).

The book of Jeremiah ends, however, on a negative note. There was turmoil within the tiny community that remained in the land of Judah, and despite Jeremiah’s protests, they eventually fled to Egypt (Jer 40-44). The realization of this prophesied new covenant, therefore, was also to be experienced in a later day.

The NT authors find the ultimate fulfillment of Jeremiah’s images of the cup of the wine of God’s wrath and the new covenant in the person and work of Jesus Christ (cf. Mt 26:27-28). Jesus drank from the cup of God’s wrath to experience the full judgment of God against the sin of humankind (Mt 26:39; Jn 18:11). In so doing, he opened the way for the redemption of a remnant into an everlasting, new covenant with God, whose laws are written on their hearts (Heb 8:6-13).

See also Babylon; Build, Building; Covenant; Heart; Jerusalem; Judgment; Prophecy, Genre Of; Remnant; Restoration; Tear Down.
Dictionary of Biblical Imagery.

I am aware of Digital Imagery, Similies and the like but to date have not spent a lot of time in them, it is another open book on my electronic desk ;)

Loyal
So my question is: why should I accept a man back after he has chosen a bad woman over me and got himself burned out? I see no pros in doing this. In fact I feel shortchanged because he might no longer be as giving as he used to be after he gets his heart broken enough times while I have reserved myself to give my all to my man. It’s an unbalanced relationship. So tell me WHY I should ever want such a man back.

I appreciate your dilemma, your heart felt concerns and past hurt. May I ask two questions Enxu.

1 - Were you married?
2 - Are you both born again from above?

Shalom

Active
I appreciate your dilemma, your heart felt concerns and past hurt. May I ask two questions Enxu.

1 - Were you married?
2 - Are you both born again from above?

Shalom

1. No, I am not even considering a relationship with him because of my dilemma.
2. I am a Christian, he is not but I’m praying God will bring him to repentance. So if he remains an unbeliever, I know I can never be with him. (That’s easy to move on) But if he does become a Christian, that still does not change my feeling of being shortchanged.

The fact that he chose another woman over me despite having a connection with me is insulting to me. I feel like a last resort and option, and worse yet, the other woman doesn’t even have a good character. If he chose a better woman than me I would have been happy for him. So why should I let him back into my life ever again since he didn’t value me when he had the opportunity to?

Loyal
1. No, I am not even considering a relationship with him because of my dilemma.
2. I am a Christian, he is not but I’m praying God will bring him to repentance. So if he remains an unbeliever, I know I can never be with him. (That’s easy to move on) But if he does become a Christian, that still does not change my feeling of being shortchanged.

Greetings Enxu

It is good you are not in a relationship, based on what you say and how you feel, follow your heart sister. Trust in the Lord.

I join you in prayer for the guys salvation, that God will bring him to repentance.

Your last statement is a little more worrying, though I feel the hurt in your heart.

Matthew 18:21-22 (NKJV)
21 Then Peter came to Him and said, "Lord, how often shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? Up to seven times?"
22 Jesus said to him, "I do not say to you, up to seven times, but up to seventy times seven.

We are to forgive as many times as forgiveness is needed, we are to love one another as Christ loves us, we are to offer the other cheek.

Follow our Lord's teaching sister, be open to the Holy Spirit, Trust the Lord with all your heart, forgive, and follow your heart.

Bless you

Active
Hello exnu
i know by your are upset and angry.
you clearly have deep feelings for this man or you wouldnt be talking like you do .
pray and pray and then trust and rest your heart and mind.
Walk and talk in Love and await Gods perfect will in your situation
Gods will is supreme always.
i understand i really do.......
its heart wrenching but I pray Gods peace and Love fill and surround you at this difficult time.
In our Lovely Jesus name i pray with you Amen
All Glory be to Our God ..