• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Why do nice girls get all the bad!

Active
I treat everyone with decency (until they give me a reason not to), and polite and kind but I get treated badly. ******* who are selfish, entitled, jealous and treat other women with disdain get all the tolerance and kindness they don’t deserve! Why!

Active
I’ve seen so many ******* who are ready to hate on other women for no reason get treated like queens but women like me who is kind at heart get insults and used by jerks. Why!

Active
I dont know, I would have to spend time with you to perhaps get an idea of why.

You don’t have to, it happens to many women and I’ve Both experienced it and seen it happen to others. Have you not read about people saying nice girls finish last? I just do a simple search on the net and I see people advising others not to be kind as women cause there’s nothing good that comes out of it. Go figure!

Loyal
I was a nice guy growing up and the ladies all liked the jocks, and the popular guys, no one was interested in me until I was happy being by myself, and didnt care if I ever found "the right gal". It seemed to be a turn on for many women, to get someone who wasnt all that interested in them as a partner. When it comes to interpersonal relationships, there is no playbook to get it right. When I finally got married, it was to a lady from college who asked me to go with her to a bible study. I saw that as a sign from God, but it wasnt. She was a basketcase and her walk in the Lord was pretty much for show, she used her relationships with christians to con them out of money and merchandise. She divorced me eventually because I didnt like what she did, and she didnt want to hear me tell her so.

Loyal
Yep, the ladies, girls, women, grandmothers, like the bad boys and jocks, treat them bad, they do a lot for you, treat them good, you too nice. Especially church women! Believe me i Know!!!! They will say "You so bad'. I was, a jock, bad boy, they would chase you, run you down, especially church going house wives! I tell you stay clear of their doors, Especially when they start talking about their husbands!!!! RUN Forest Run! Her lips are smoother than oil and her kisses are sweeter than honey, Her words will caress you and make you dizzy, like a pop eyed squirrel! She get a hold of you, you will wish you never did set your eyes on a female!

American Standard Version
And I find more bitter than death the woman whose heart is snares and nets, and whose hands are bands: whoso pleaseth God shall escape from her; but the sinner shall be taken by her.
(Ecclesiastes 7:26)
She make you turn your back on GOD!

Preachers and churches will not warn you about her, GOD will !

women scares me! especially church women!

Active
I was a nice guy growing up and the ladies all liked the jocks, and the popular guys, no one was interested in me until I was happy being by myself, and didnt care if I ever found "the right gal". It seemed to be a turn on for many women, to get someone who wasnt all that interested in them as a partner. When it comes to interpersonal relationships, there is no playbook to get it right. When I finally got married, it was to a lady from college who asked me to go with her to a bible study. I saw that as a sign from God, but it wasnt. She was a basketcase and her walk in the Lord was pretty much for show, she used her relationships with christians to con them out of money and merchandise. She divorced me eventually because I didnt like what she did, and she didnt want to hear me tell her so.

So have you figured out why this is happening?

Active
Yep, the ladies, girls, women, grandmothers, like the bad boys and jocks, treat them bad, they do a lot for you, treat them good, you too nice. Especially church women! Believe me i Know!!!! They will say "You so bad'. I was, a jock, bad boy, they would chase you, run you down, especially church going house wives! I tell you stay clear of their doors, Especially when they start talking about their husbands!!!! RUN Forest Run! Her lips are smoother than oil and her kisses are sweeter than honey, Her words will caress you and make you dizzy, like a pop eyed squirrel! She get a hold of you, you will wish you never did set your eyes on a female!

American Standard Version
And I find more bitter than death the woman whose heart is snares and nets, and whose hands are bands: whoso pleaseth God shall escape from her; but the sinner shall be taken by her.
(Ecclesiastes 7:26)
She make you turn your back on GOD!

Preachers and churches will not warn you about her, GOD will !

women scares me! especially church women!

Which is why I don’t engage in any church now.

Loyal
So have you figured out why this is happening?
Yes, they all are under the curse of sin, which can only be broken by Jesus. Those under the curse are sometimes even ppl who go to church, they want Jesus to save them, and then continue on in their life of sin, only through redemption by Jesus and refining by the Holy Spirit, can we get rid of the baggage we carry into our relationship with Jesus and others. Find oil for your lamps or when the time comes, the Lord will have come and be gone with his bride, while the others search for oil, suddenly fearing for being left behind. You dont have to do it on your own strength, but you must get the oil and keep your wicks trim.

Loyal
Most of the time, when people get together it is for the wrong reason, not understanding marriage in light of "Holy Scripture". The Bible says: to keep you from "sinning sexual" and burning in lust, get married. It will guard you and keep you from diseases, and going to hell. And becoming a enemy of God.

Some of the times people are in a relationship that fornication is going on, now you have become a enemy of God. Open up to all kinds of deceptions for to keep you in that state: "a enemy of God"!

Then we have the marriage of a real true Christian "born from above" and the other is not a "born from above". Light and dark nothing but trouble. Devil is at work , one spouse loves the world and loves darkness rather than light the other is suppose to separate from the world. The other one will not ! "House divided against itself cannot stand" what fellowship have light with darkness? None!! Now you are stuck, as a Christian do you follow your feelings, the counsel of men and friends or the "Word of God"! You follow the unadulterated word of God! If you don't you will suffer, if you do you will suffer, which suffering will you choose?

Then there are the 2 truly married Christians and this is totally warfare, because the devil definitely will use of His skills to temp each one, to be dis-obedient to God's Word . He will transfer the word "love" into satisfy me and make me happy", but the word love in the Bible is not like the word love in the world. But biblical husband and wife love, means we do what is right in light of God's Word, and we fight and protect each other, because it is a battle and because we are one! This attack upon us is the "world" [people,friends]and it is the flesh, and also the "deceiver" himself as well. What harms one, harms the other!

A person has become like a"fool" if they think they will not be judge by GOD for sexual sins! Would only A fool would take such a chance with their life! And run from anybody who tells you it is alright to commit sexual sins! That is the counsel of the unGodly! Have no fellowship of people that commits or tell you it is alright! It is not worth it! God will never tell you to do anything that will harm you or lead you out of His fellowship. There is no better fellowship on earth than the Fellowship of God as he walks with you day after day, night after night, there is no better joy!

I can understand if you never been there; no obedience and walking in it, there cannot be the pure joy of the Lord in your day to day activities unless you walk in obedience of His word.

Christians are to deny one's self, And please God by obeying his word! Female Christians deny yourself, Christian men deny yourself, and both, stop complaining !!! Husband and wives, Your reward is sex! Sex is for married people only outside of that it is abomination to GOD! So act like it!

Active
Yes, they all are under the curse of sin, which can only be broken by Jesus. Those under the curse are sometimes even ppl who go to church, they want Jesus to save them, and then continue on in their life of sin, only through redemption by Jesus and refining by the Holy Spirit, can we get rid of the baggage we carry into our relationship with Jesus and others. Find oil for your lamps or when the time comes, the Lord will have come and be gone with his bride, while the others search for oil, suddenly fearing for being left behind. You dont have to do it on your own strength, but you must get the oil and keep your wicks trim.

Im not asking why they do the things they do, I already know they are under the curse of sin. I’m asking why “nice guys” like you end up choosing evil women like that instead of women who are pure at heart.

and that’s the exact conundrum I have. Decent women get left out and unmarried, or even abused by evil men. Evil women end up married to good man, and abusing them. Why are good men not able to discern evil women and go for the good women instead? What the heck is up?

Because good men won’t choose the good women, good women are left with the bad men they don’t deserve. It’s unfair!

So my conclusion is: good men who would rather choose evil women over good women aren’t worth my time. Good men who would even hurt me for the sake of evil women can just disappear from the face of the planet.

Last edited:
Loyal
Im not asking why they do the things they do, I already know they are under the curse of sin. I’m asking why “nice guys” like you end up choosing evil women like that instead of women who are pure at heart.

and that’s the exact conundrum I have. Decent women get left out and unmarried, or even abused by evil men. Evil women end up married to good man, and abusing them. Why are good men not able to discern evil women and go for the good women instead? What the heck is up?

Because good men won’t choose the good women, good women are left with the bad men they don’t deserve. It’s unfair!

So my conclusion is: good men who would rather choose evil women over good women aren’t worth my time. Good men who would even hurt me for the sake of evil women can just disappear from the face of the planet.
Good guys never choose an evil woman. She was not obviously evil, and I am not God, I cannot see into the heart of people to know what lurks there. It takes years of a closer relationship with another human to get to know them, and how their morals line up with their words. God did not tell me to beware this woman I married. Perhaps he wanted me to marry her, to show her what a good man was so that she was without excuse, or to witness to her, I am not God to know.

Active
Good guys never choose an evil woman. She was not obviously evil, and I am not God, I cannot see into the heart of people to know what lurks there. It takes years of a closer relationship with another human to get to know them, and how their morals line up with their words. God did not tell me to beware this woman I married. Perhaps he wanted me to marry her, to show her what a good man was so that she was without excuse, or to witness to her, I am not God to know.

Oh you can’t see the hearts of people but your brain can be trained to recognise patterns of behaviour, you can read up on personality disorders so you know to recognise red flags in their behaviour. If you aren’t educating yourself on that matter when marriage is such an important issue then it’s your fault for not seeing the evil in ppl. Ppl who are lazy in building up knowledge in important matters are destroyed by the lack of knowledge just like God said.

No offence but men like you aren’t worth my time.

Active
If you men are going to explain why you ended up with the wrong decision of marrying an evil women, give a better excuse than “I can’t see ppl’s hearts”. Rofl

Even someone like me have trained myself to recognise red flags in people that signify they have evil hearts and intentions. Are you more than stupid than me?

Active
And you men who hurt me because you believe in the words of evil women who want nothing but to tear my reputation down because of their jealousy against me, just disappear forever. Oh so now you know you’ve been deceived by them? Too bad. Now you want to come back and say sorry and make it up? Too late. The years of sorrow and pain you caused me can never be made up or given back to me by mere men, so who do you think you are to make such bold statements as though you are God? I’m going to let you feel the exact pain I felt, and you’re not even going to get any sympathy from me because YOU DESERVE IT.

Why should I suffer for so long, having done nothing wrong but you get to feel better about what you’ve done to me so quickly? No you need to feel twice the amount of pain I did and for twice as long. That is only fair because even God asks His people to pay back twice of what they stole. You stole years of my life by causing me pain, now you should feel twice the amount of pain for twice the number of years I suffered. Suck it up instead of escaping the pain that you deserve.

Active
@Enxu, we are to treat people decently even when they give us reason not to.

If they don’t hurt me but are jerks? Sure. If they hurt me and are jerks? No way, I’m not a doormat. I stay the hell away from them if they are evil at heart. If they are not, I will tell them to their face the wrong they did to me and never talk to them again. If they dare to come back and find me and try to reconcile, I’ll let them feel the pain they caused me doubly.

Loyal
If they don’t hurt me but are jerks? Sure. If they hurt me and are jerks? No way, I’m not a doormat.
Nor are you following Jesus teaching. If you have not yet found a way to avoid being a doormat while treating others decently, you should make that a priority.

Active
Nor are you following Jesus teaching. If you have not yet found a way to avoid being a doormat while treating others decently, you should make that a priority.

I stay the hell away from them if they are evil at heart. If they are not evil, I will tell them to their face the wrong they did to me and never talk to them again. If they dare to come back and find me and try to reconcile, I’ll let them feel the pain they caused me doubly by refusing to trust them ever again no matter how much they try to make it up to me.

Last edited:
Active

Look at the account of Joseph and his brothers yourself. When he first met his brothers after they betrayed him, he accused them (falsely) of being spies. Then he set up Benjamin to be a thief who stole his silver cup. This sounds like an act of wanting to cause pain to his brothers who betrayed him. I think throughout this time Joseph wanted to see if his brothers will betray Benjamin just like they did to him. If his brothers did betray Benjamin, Joseph would have an excellent reason to punish them in his position of authority. Joseph was looking to punish his brothers that’s why he caused them so much trouble when they just came to buy food. I will do the same to those who hurt me, God understands.