• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Why did God kill Ananias and Sapphira for lying?

Some examples of YH does smote the Evil ones
i've tended to assume admon has as good a memory as i do of the OT which is why i don't bring up specifics so quickly.

as a child my family read entire chapters of the bible every night. i can usually tell with 99% accuracy if a spiritual concept i'm reading today, is "not" in the bible. if it is however, i'll have to spend some time to try and find "where" it is. which also may include "when" it "was"

because in the days of the later prophets, none of them knew how to use the ulmin and the thulmin to discern "God's will"... amazing how information is lost.- and around that transition which occured in the time of david.. none of the prophets afterwards actually really did anything to take back control of the kingdom. they were only sent by God as witnesses to prophesy for and against them if they repent. which they didn't. what did any Israelite king accomplish after david?

just like we're grasping in the dark these days not even knowing if God can do anything today. .. apparently he can't even kill anyone according to some, except his own Son. amazing how twisted it got.

Active
:broken_heart:i've tended to assume admon has as good a memory as i do of the OT which is why i don't bring up specifics so quickly.

as a child my family read entire chapters of the bible every night. i can usually tell with 99% accuracy if a spiritual concept i'm reading today, is "not" in the bible. if it is however, i'll have to spend some time to try and find "where" it is. which also may include "when" it "was"

because in the days of the later prophets, none of them knew how to use the ulmin and the thulmin to discern "God's will"... amazing how information is lost.- and around that transition which occured in the time of david.. none of the prophets afterwards actually really did anything to take back control of the kingdom. they were only sent by God as witnesses to prophesy for and against them if they repent. which they didn't. what did any Israelite king accomplish after david?

just like we're grasping in the dark these days not even knowing if God can do anything today. .. apparently he can't even kill anyone according to some, except his own Son. amazing how twisted it got.
I'm not grasping in the dark I Hear Abba very well for it I written for those who have ear let them hear..

Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.

But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be My witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.

His children are witnesses.. I've heard peep say I don't think no one hears God . Sadly this is happening because many depends on man to teach them n man can't teach spiritual lessons they must be revealed.. no matter how one may try to explain something to another they will not get it not until the Spirit of the Lord opens their eyes... For it is written flesh gives birth to flesh Spirit births Spirit.. we r told there's only one teacher....

It's the pride of man to think that grown people need to be taught the Word when Ye hua said who is my Mother My brother My sister those who the Will of the Father..

N I will pour out My Spirit with our measure..

:broken_heart: