• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Why am I still drawing breath?

Active
I wondered why I always react with so much bitterness, and even overreact to situations. It turns out I have symptoms of psychological illness for quite a while.

From developing depression from witnessing domestic violence between my godless parents for years, to enduring psychological oppression for 7 long years from my godless parents who ferociously opposed my faith with verbal threats and instilling fear in my psyche, to facing oppression from godless superior and colleagues, satan has wrought destruction on my psychological health at every step.

Active
I took a SCL90 test and it turns out I have psychological conditions that predispose me to react hostile to trigger events that remind me of past pain. I can no longer work in stressful environments as it triggers anxiety and depressive episodes and I tend to view others attitudes towards me as unfriendly whether or not its true.

Active
So Im forced to resign from yet another job opportunity, a job opportunity at a big4 firm that is already hard to come by given my age and past experience. Im being penalized for years of psychological trauma inflicted upon me by a godless environment through no fault of mine. WHERE IS GOD AND WHY DO I STILL DRAW BREATH!

Loyal
God is right beside you Enxu. When Jesus took on flesh and lived among us he experienced poverty, hypocrisy, betrayal, unprovoked attacks, prejudice and written off as insane. Whatever you are going through you have a future hope that is secure and glorious.

Have patience that he will make all wrongs right.

I'm standing with you in prayer. Grace, perseverance and healing.

Active
God is right beside you Enxu. When Jesus took on flesh and lived among us he experienced poverty, hypocrisy, betrayal, unprovoked attacks, prejudice and written off as insane. Whatever you are going through you have a future hope that is secure and glorious.

Have patience that he will make all wrongs right.

I'm standing with you in prayer. Grace, perseverance and healing.

I pleaded with Him either to not give me this job or give me this job and grant me favor in the sight of others so I can continue in this job. so I am allowed into this job but then still guaranteed failure, for what purpose?

This godless world has no sympathy nor understanding of the things you say. They mock and laugh at people like Jesus and myself, thinking that we have bad karma for going through one tragedy after another. So why leave me in such a hostile environment that neither helps me to recover nor provide any hope?

At least Jesus died and rose again and returned to His rightful place. WHAT AM I DOING HERE

Loyal
I pleaded with Him either to not give me this job or give me this job and grant me favor in the sight of others so I can continue in this job. so I am allowed into this job but then still guaranteed failure, for what purpose?

This godless world has no sympathy nor understanding of the things you say. They mock and laugh at people like Jesus and myself, thinking that we have bad karma for going through one tragedy after another. So why leave me in such a hostile environment that neither helps me to recover nor provide any hope?

At least Jesus died and rose again and returned to His rightful place. WHAT AM I DOING HERE
Honestly, I can't answer your questions about God's purpose in all of this. I do know that God is faithful and that he has not abandoned you. I know this from experience -- losing family, friends, home, work, church and reputation at the same time -- that he doesn't let his children fall.

You've indicated in a few places that bitterness and anxiety are persistent threats to your peace. I'm praying that you find peace in God, and that he'll lead you out of this dark situation.

Semi-irrelevant fact about me. I've never been able to read the last verses of the Bible 'He will wipe every tear from every eye' without welling up with tears myself. And I dare not attempt to read it out loud in public because I unfailing choke on the words. But God will make all things new, and he will be proven just in the end.

read the psalms

Active
Honestly, I can't answer your questions about God's purpose in all of this. I do know that God is faithful and that he has not abandoned you. I know this from experience -- losing family, friends, home, work, church and reputation at the same time -- that he doesn't let his children fall.

You've indicated in a few places that bitterness and anxiety are persistent threats to your peace. I'm praying that you find peace in God, and that he'll lead you out of this dark situation.

Semi-irrelevant fact about me. I've never been able to read the last verses of the Bible 'He will wipe every tear from every eye' without welling up with tears myself. And I dare not attempt to read it out loud in public because I unfailing choke on the words. But God will make all things new, and he will be proven just in the end.

read the psalms

He is faithful and just, im just too shortsighted to see how it will all turn out just.

What I constantly experience is Satan’s attempt to create a hostile environment around me to pull me down into the pit of despair, bitterness and hatred. He started it out with my unbelieving parents and my school environment, then later on with other godless people in the workplace.

Ignorant people who have no knowledge of God may be in awe of why I’m always encountering such hostility from strangers, and even say I need to start finding reasons of where I myself may have problems if I keep getting this kind of results. Its as though it is my fault if people oppress me based on their own flawed and ungodly perceptions, even if their ungodly treatment of me is driven by the evil one in the spiritual realm. Its a further attack on my integrity and self image, another trick of the devil to consume me on the inside. How many people can live in such an environment and not develop some form of mental illness? At least I can’t.

If only God will let me have a glimpse of my end! Then I will not be tossed to and fro by these things.

Active
Hi Enxu,

God warned Adam and Eve - sin and you'll die. They did and they did; not in an instant puff of smoke but a slow deteriorating death that would last forever. We as their off-spring inherited their genes and so we to sinned, and so the cycle repeats. Part of that slow deteriorating death are our infirmities including physical and mental health. To expect that we can somehow dodge that is unrealistic and to blame God is unfair. It's just how it is - deal with it!

Now that sounds very negative, doesn't it? But thankfully, God gave us an escape hatch that starts with the death of His son, Jesus. It needs us to adopt that plan and follow Him and in return we never taste the death that was previously our inevitable destiny and instead we can claim by right our place in Heaven, worshipping the magnificence of God.

Please don't worry about your career, in the greater scheme of things it's really not important. I know it's easy for me to say that but please move on or you'll sound like a little child stressing at a fireman that's just rescued her from a burning building, because her teddy bear got left behind. Please believe me, it's not important, God has a plan mapped out for you that if you'll exercise the faith to accept, believe and wait upon Him, will result in a massive helping of God's blessings. Please be more like Job and less like His wife Job 2:9-10.

I know from reading your past posts that your career was important to you and I'm sorry that's gone down the pan. But rather let this be a new beginning for you, time to re-evaluate your life and get new priorities. I find that reading Jesus's sermon on the mount at least once a month keeps me grounded and focused upon what really, really matters and where my priorities lie. It's more theoretical than practical but if you want to live a life pleasing to God as an act of worship, the sermon on the mount is your text book. Thankfully, hard as it is, God has given us helpers in the forms of the Holy Spirit, the Bible and your local church.

Just as a side note to others (including myself, to my shame) that sidelined Enxu in her earlier posts as: 'just a bitter and negative lady, ignore her'; reminds us that we must love our brothers and sisters, as Christ loves us. So I'm sorry Enxu for my negative attitude towards you, I was wrong, and I ask you to please forgive me for that.

=============================

Dear Lord God,

Thank you for your unending love that's not just for us, your church, but for me as an individual. You go to extraordinary lengths to look after and care for me God, providing everything, not just basics but blessings aplenty, a truly amazing experience of you and your wonder. Thank you God that your love for me that compels you to look after, guide, care and provide for me so that I can look back over my life and begin to see the fulfilment of Paul's promise that all things work together for good.

I pray Lord for my sweet sister Enxu who's had some pretty hard to deal with knocks in both her career and romantic life. Now that she's had a diagnosis, help her to manage her condition by filling her with your wonderful Holy Spirit, guiding her in your ways with a vision and experience of you so that now she relax knowing that you're in complete control, all powerful, all loving and then she can then receive your many rich blessings that you're so desperate to pour out on her.

I pray to for her brothers and sisters here on TJ, it's great she's opened up and shared her problem with us, I pray Lord that we'll all show her your love and understanding and cut her a bit more slack.

Love you God. Thanks you.

Amen

Active

read the psalms

I have never lost hope in God, I’ve just lost hope in this godless society and wonder bitterly why He still leaves me here with nothing to do but getting upset about things like this. I’m wasting my life tbh.

Active
Hi Enxu,

God warned Adam and Eve - sin and you'll die. They did and they did; not in an instant puff of smoke but a slow deteriorating death that would last forever. We as their off-spring inherited their genes and so we to sinned, and so the cycle repeats. Part of that slow deteriorating death are our infirmities including physical and mental health. To expect that we can somehow dodge that is unrealistic and to blame God is unfair. It's just how it is - deal with it!

Now that sounds very negative, doesn't it? But thankfully, God gave us an escape hatch that starts with the death of His son, Jesus. It needs us to adopt that plan and follow Him and in return we never taste the death that was previously our inevitable destiny and instead we can claim by right our place in Heaven, worshipping the magnificence of God.

Please don't worry about your career, in the greater scheme of things it's really not important. I know it's easy for me to say that but please move on or you'll sound like a little child stressing at a fireman that's just rescued her from a burning building, because her teddy bear got left behind. Please believe me, it's not important, God has a plan mapped out for you that if you'll exercise the faith to accept, believe and wait upon Him, will result in a massive helping of God's blessings. Please be more like Job and less like His wife Job 2:9-10.

I know from reading your past posts that your career was important to you and I'm sorry that's gone down the pan. But rather let this be a new beginning for you, time to re-evaluate your life and get new priorities. I find that reading Jesus's sermon on the mount at least once a month keeps me grounded and focused upon what really, really matters and where my priorities lie. It's more theoretical than practical but if you want to live a life pleasing to God as an act of worship, the sermon on the mount is your text book. Thankfully, hard as it is, God has given us helpers in the forms of the Holy Spirit, the Bible and your local church.

Just as a side note to others (including myself, to my shame) that sidelined Enxu in her earlier posts as: 'just a bitter and negative lady, ignore her'; reminds us that we must love our brothers and sisters, as Christ loves us. So I'm sorry Enxu for my negative attitude towards you, I was wrong, and I ask you to please forgive me for that.

=============================

Dear Lord God,

Thank you for your unending love that's not just for us, your church, but for me as an individual. You go to extraordinary lengths to look after and care for me God, providing everything, not just basics but blessings aplenty, a truly amazing experience of you and your wonder. Thank you God that your love for me that compels you to look after, guide, care and provide for me so that I can look back over my life and begin to see the fulfilment of Paul's promise that all things work together for good.

I pray Lord for my sweet sister Enxu who's had some pretty hard to deal with knocks in both her career and romantic life. Now that she's had a diagnosis, help her to manage her condition by filling her with your wonderful Holy Spirit, guiding her in your ways with a vision and experience of you so that now she relax knowing that you're in complete control, all powerful, all loving and then she can then receive your many rich blessings that you're so desperate to pour out on her.

I pray to for her brothers and sisters here on TJ, it's great she's opened up and shared her problem with us, I pray Lord that we'll all show her your love and understanding and cut her a bit more slack.

Love you God. Thanks you.

Amen

To be honest I did feel hurt many times posting here. One of the major reasons I’ve not recovered from my past trauma is because I never found a truly supportive and loving environment. Many people react to me just like Job’s friends reacted to him. There was much more criticism than actual comfort. God in the end also rebuked Job’s friends and said they need to repent. So I’m glad you did and I have decided to forgive you.

Just be aware that if I react in a way that isn’t what normal people would react, it’s likely due to my condition. I’m already diagnosed to react hostilely to situations that trigger my past trauma so don’t take anything personally.

Loyal
Since you are having a hard time changing your attitude and its affecting your ability to work with others, I pray God would give you a vision or remembered dream, on the path to take to turn things around.

Hello Enxu, I am sorry that you are going through such turmoil and in such hostility. I have a lot to say but cannot really say everything in a short letter. This is as short as it can be in giving you everything that has been laid upon my heart to share with you. Please read all the scriptures from your bible. I am going to relate to you some truths and I want you to ponder on them. Think about them and then face the reality of them. It is all important that we understand that we are all accountable for our own sin and that includes your parents. The Israelites attempted to blame their parents too and God said that they should not use this any longer in order to not face the truth of their own sin (Read Ezekiel 18). In the New Testament God says that all have sinned and have fallen short of the Glory of God (Romans 3:23). Now I am not saying that they, your parents that is, will not answer for what they have done to you they most definitely will and unless they turn to God through Jesus Christ and repent of their sins they will face His perfect righteous judgements.

Now let me explain a few things to you about “In the beginning”. In the beginning God …. God is three persons in absolute unity with each other … God = Elohim Means: Plural; gods in the ordinary sense; but specifically used (in the plural thus, especially with the article) of the supreme God (Strongs). All three were involved in creating everything as per the Genesis 1 and 2 account. In Genesis 1:2-5 we read: Gen 1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. Gen 1:4 And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness. Gen 1:5 And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day. Keep this in mind now because we will see later that this is actually The Word of God who became flesh. We know Him as Jesus Christ the Son of God. The sun, moon and stars were only created later in Genesis 1:14-19.

Now when God created these things He spoke them into being but when He created man He took of the earth and moulded and shaped it into a man and then He breathed into the mans nostrils LIFE and man became a living being Genesis 1:26-27; Genesis 2:7. Now we are created in the image of God. God is three persons in absolute unity. Jesus Himself said He only did what He saw His Father doing. If we are created in the image of God then we too are triune beings, BODY, SOUL, SPIRIT. The soul consists of three too: MIND, WILL, EMOTIONS. Being in the image of God then all three of these should then also be in absolute unity in everything and in absolute unity in glorifying God Himself.

God created the woman out of the man and then He brought the woman to Adam. Gen 2:21 And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof; Gen 2:22 And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man. Gen 2:23 And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of man. Gen 2:24 Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh. This was now a perfect family in absolute unity with now sin or defilement in them.

So, what have we learned to this point? God created everything. He placed His ruler over everything. He created man, breathed His life into them, and out of the man He created a woman. He brought the woman to the man and they were one flesh. All was perfect and in unity… until …

Now in Genesis 2 Adam was commanded NOT to eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil and he obviously told his wife too. Gen 2:9 And out of the ground made the LORD God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil. Gen 2:16 And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat: Gen 2:17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die. Now trees are trees and that is what they are but here they are also metaphors for what a man will believe in his heart and if he eats of the tree he will ultimately follow his belief. The tree of life is Christ – the Word of God. The tree of the knowledge of good and evil is a belief that man can be like God knowing both good and evil and thereby become a god himself. So, we put aside any myths relating to these trees. Jesus Christ Himself referred to two trees: A good tree cannot bear bad fruit and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. It is as simple as that. A tree grows and has seeds and the seeds fall to the earth and they grow and become trees and so the cycle continues. So too then what a man believes in his heart so is he/she. These beliefs are handed down father to child generation to generation. Keep this in mind for the next part.

But there had been a rebellion in heaven where Lucifer rebelled against God because he was found to have iniquity in his heart. A third of the angels fell with him. This rebellion was stamped out and they were cast out to the earth. Lucifer then became Satan meaning adversary. He tempted Eve in the Garden of Eden to eat the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. Eve being tempted responded correctly until Satan said to her: Gen 3:3 But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die. Gen 3:4 And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die: Gen 3:5 For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil. Here we see a serpent through which Satan spoke. A serpent is also a metaphor for religiousness and the religious. God does not want religion but relationship. Here Eve finds that the fruit of the tree was good to make one wise and so she ate of it and gave to Adam, her husband, too. Their eyes were opened and they hid themselves attempting to cover their sin with fig leaves. These fig leaves represent the law of God which they attempted to use in order to hide their sin. They were now self-righteous. They knew they had sinned and attempted to hide it from God by covering it with self-righteousness but nothing is hidden from His sight. Gen 3:6 And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat. Gen 3:7 And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons. When a person covers their sin with a self-righteous shell they become their own god and then start to act as God attempting to change everyone around them. They have a form of godliness but deny His power in it.

They were now naked which means that they no longer had clothes of righteousness on them. They had died spiritually because of their sin and were now separated from God. They ate from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil and therefore all those who came after them would suffer the same fate as they themselves had. All those therefore that come from Adam, that is all of us too, would be separated from God and would follow religion in whatever form it presented itself. There are many religions in the world but none would lead them back to God. They are a deception to keep us from the truth. As I said earlier God wants relationship and not religion. Jesus Himself countered religious people in His day. Please read the gospels and see for yourself.

Adam when approached by God attempted to put the blame of Eve and Eve on the serpent. You will note that God judged them all. Gen 3:12 And the man said, The woman whom thou gavest to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I did eat. Gen 3:13 And the LORD God said unto the woman, What is this that thou hast done? And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat. Gen 3:14 And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life: Gen 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel. Gen 3:16 Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

You will note then that in Genesis 3:15 God said that He would put enmity (hatred) between him (Satan) and the woman (Mary) and between Satans seed (Antichrist: against and instead of Christ) and the womans seed (Jesus Christ). Here we see two trees again. One that brings life and the other that brings death. We have the first Adam (those who remain in Adam and sin) and the last Adam (Jesus Christ). As through one man – Adam – came sin to all men so through one man Jesus Christ would come righteousness to all men who believe). You can read this in your own time in Romans 5.

God then cursed the ground and that there would be a separation from God Genesis 3:23-24).

So now what can we learn from all the above?

1. God created everything perfect and in unity.

2. He created man in His image and in perfection. Being triune in body, soul and spirit they were to glorify God.

3. He created the woman and brought her to the man. They were to be one flesh. A perfect family.

4. We see the fall of mankind and the judgements of God because of it. No one wanting to take the blame for their own sin pointing to others to take the blame.

5. God curses the ground and there is a separation between God and man because of sin.

Because man is fallen now and separated from God his perfection has become imperfection. He/she no longer glorifies God! There is now a disunity between God and man. There is also a disunity within the man/woman because of sin there is a separation between body, soul and spirit. They try to correct it themselves but it cannot be done. The soul being made up of mind, will and emotions loses its unity too and therefore we get what the world calls psychological illnesses. These come about because of sin and sin separates. There is no longer a God given unity in the family. There is a separation there too and as much as we want a perfect family with father, mother and children living in harmony we will not get it together on our own. There has to be a person who is bigger and wiser than us to assist us and that person is God Himself. We must come back to God on His terms and not our own. I hope you see now why you and your parents are the way that you are. Light and darkness have nothing in common. God is light and we are darkness therefore we cannot come into the light because light always pushes the darkness away. Light is pure and reveals the truth darkness is dense and conceals the truth. There must be a way back to God.

Now God said in Genesis 3:21 that He made garments of skin for Adam and Eve and clothed them. This is then pointing to His manner and way of assisting us to come back to Himself. You see God could have ended it all there but then Adam and Eve would both have had to go to hell and the lake of fire created for Satan and his angels and because God so loved them He would Himself become a man, a perfect man without sin, and being in the form of a man would take the ultimate judgement for our sins. Death would not be able to hold Him because He would be a sinless substitute for us and therefore, He would die, be buried and then rise again to eternal life showing us the way we ought to go.

This brings us back to the Words “in the beginning”. There are two other places that we see these words to some degree. In Exodus 12 we see the Passover which also points to a sinless sacrifice of Jesus Christ on the cross for our sins. Exodus 12:2 says This month shall be unto you the beginning of months: it shall be the first month of the year to you. You see the beginning of months means that we can have a brand knew start. A new beginning in Christ. This now takes us to John 1:1-5; 14-15. In the beginning was the Word (Genesis 3:3-5)… Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. Joh 1:2 The same was in the beginning with God. Joh 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. Joh 1:4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men. Joh 1:5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not. As you can now read John 1-5 is an exposition of Genesis 1-5 written over 4000 years after the fact. John 1:14-15 says that the Word became flesh and made His dwelling amongst us …. Jesus Christ was the fulness of the Godhead in bodily form, so Elohim, God in tree persons, resided in Jesus Christ Colossians 2:9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. So again we see a new beginning in Jesus Christ because all who have believed in Him, in His body broken for us, His precious Blood shed for us are translated from darkness into light and are therefore one with the light and can then approach the throne of grace to find mercy and grace in their time of need. So, as we see in Genesis 3 the fall of man so, we see in John 3:1-21 how to overcome the curse placed on the creation and on man. We must be born again John 3:3. We must be born again of the Spirit of God because flesh gives birth to flesh and Spirit gives birth to spirit. Galatians 3:13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree.

The last words of Jesus on the cross before He died were: “It is finished”. He had accomplished what God wanted Him to accomplish to bring man/women/children back into a RELATIONSHIP with God. This will be for all who believe. After dying on the cross He was raised to the righthand of God again being the first fruits of the resurrection (1Corrinthians 15:20). Therefore, all those in Him will also share in that resurrection. Death is not a victor over us because it now has no sting. 1Corrinthians 15:55 O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory? True baptism points to this Romans 6:1-6. We are crucified with Him, we are buried with Him and we are raised to eternal life – we are resurrected with Him. We will die because the body is of the earth and the earth has been cursed. But when we are absent from the body we are at home with the Lord.

Therefore, all those who are in genuinely in Christ will receive the Holy Spirit who would circumcise their hearts to show that you are set apart unto God. They are consecrated. The Holy Spirit will then lead them in the ways of righteousness writing the Word of God on their hearts (Hebrews 8:10) that they become a testimony to Jesus Christ in this dark world. 2Corrinthians 3. Please read the whole chapter. They will shine as lights in a world that is in spiritual darkness. The Holy Spirit becomes their comforter and teaches them all things and preparing them for the return of the Bridegroom – Jesus Christ as His second coming. Jesus is the heir of all things we will be His bride and we will be co-heirs with Him. Now in a dark world where the light (truth) is not welcome there will be persecution. This is what was said would happen in Genesis 3:15 and it has happened since Genesis 3 and will happen to those who profess the name of Jesus Christ. Satan does not want that name preached throughout the world. We are instructed to take up our cross and follow Jesus. John 15, besides other places throughout the scriptures, speaks about this but the Spirit of God prepares us for it. We cannot go it alone He is much, much, much, much more powerful than we are and we, in His power, wield the Word of God as a sword taking the true gospel into the world and because we are in Him we can endure (Ephesian 6). Joshua was going into battle when the Lord of the Host appeared to him. Jesus is the Lord of the Host He is in the battle with us. We do not see this as a battle with people but it is a battle with the spiritual forces of darkness in heavenly places (Ephesian 6:10-12). Vengeance on those who have hurt us is not ours to carry out, vengeance is Gods He will repay. We must love our enemies even though they may be the very members of our family. I encourage you to look for a true (because there are man false) bible believing church that teaches sound biblical doctrine and go speak to the pastor who should be willing to help you through your ordeal and give you counsel from God. If you want more let me know in a reply. Love you in the Lord, look up call on Jesus Christ, He is not far from anyone of us.

Hi Enxu ,

I want to help you out of this situation. I can show you the way. First of I want to know, do you read the Bible on a daily basis? Please reply and we will work it out.

UncleD,
you, Paul, and I have something in common on long-windedness. ~hugs~

Enxu,

I feel for you, and with you, and I relate to you, personally. I have my own psychological issues. I have received healing divine, but I struggle still. God is working with me. I learn and grow in Him.

The same is for you in all your troubles, even as it is for each of us. Ask with me, "Father, what can * I * do? What do * I * need to work on? Guide me in working on me, because I cannot fix everybody else, and it is * not my * responsibility. Teach me, heal me, comfort me, and help me through. Grant me serenity to accept what I cannot change, courage to change what I can, wisdom to know the difference, and guidance to do what can. In the name of our Lord and good shepard, Yahoshua, selah / amen."