• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Who am I?

1. my name is also Jerubaal
2.God called me to deliever Israel from the Midianites.

who am i?

You are Gideon, and you delivered Isarel from the Midianites with just 300 men

New Clues

I made a dagger, a sharp blade indeed. I stuck it into the belly of the fat man who oppressed us. Freedom was the result

You are Ehud and you killed Eglon, king of Moab, who had oppressed the Israelites for eighteen years. (Judges 3:15-21)

SLE

I rebelled against my father.......Some call me "The baby Faced gangster of the Old Testament" My hair was so thick, after a haircut it was weighed.

Who am I?

1. I was the servant of a great prophet.

2. My greediness, craftiness and lies brought a curse upon me and all my future generations.

3. I ended up white as snow.

who am I ?

1. I was the servant of a great prophet.

2. My greediness, craftiness and lies brought a curse upon me and all my future generations.

3. I ended up white as snow.

who am I ?

You are Gehazi.......MmMm A sad afair indeed.

Question

I left my cloak at Troas

Who am I?

Are you Paul?

2 Timothy 4:13
13. Bring the cloak that I left with Carpus at Troas when you come and the books, especially the parchments.

Yes you got it. Paul was the man

New clues

I was in the garden when Philistine raiders came over the hill. I slew 600 of them with a stick used to drive oxen, which was all that was to hand at the time, and I saved the crops

Last edited:
You are Shammah, one of David's three mighty men (2 Sam 23:11-12).

My NIV Bible doesn't number the Philistine attackers, but it does say that Shammah was working "in a field of lentils" (a pea patch) when the attack came. It also doesn't say what weapon he used, but it does say "he struck the Philistines down and the Lord brought about a great victory."

SLE

You are Shammah, one of David's three mighty men (2 Sam 23:11-12).

My NIV Bible doesn't number the Philistine attackers, but it does say that Shammah was working "in a field of lentils" (a pea patch) when the attack came. It also doesn't say what weapon he used, but it does say "he struck the Philistines down and the Lord brought about a great victory."

SLE

"Shamgar the son of Anath, which slew of the Philistines 600 men with an ox-goad....." Jud 3 : 31

An ox goad was a strong pole 8ft long and 2 inch in diameter. At one end was a sharp point for pricking the oxen, when their movement became too slow. At the other end was a sharp chisel-like blade which was used to clear the plowshare of weeds, roots, thorns, and hard clay adhering to it.

The pointed end of this instrument is referred to in Acts 9:5 : 26:14

New Clues:

1. Was considered by Paul as his son in the faith
2. Had a stomach problem and was told by Paul to drink a little wine

Who am I?

Timothy

New clue

1 My heart was opened before the Lord.

2. I was a seller of purple dye.

Who am I?

New Clues:

1. Was considered by Paul as his son in the faith
2. Had a stomach problem and was told by Paul to drink a little wine

Who am I?

This has been hanging for a day or two.....so thought I would make a suggestion.

You are Timothy Pauls son in the faith.

New Clues
Jesus saw me 'standing under a fig tree' That was before I met even him.....

Timothy

New clue

1 My heart was opened before the Lord.

2. I was a seller of purple dye.

Who am I?

"Whose heart the lord opened" What a lovely phrase.

You are Lydia

Clues

Along with Aaron, I held up the arms of Moses.....on the day when the sun stood still

stephen;93697 New Clues Jesus saw me 'standing under a fig tree' That was before I met even him.....[/QUOTE said:
Nathanael
John 1:48
Nathanael said to Him, "How do You know me?" Jesus answered and said to him, "Before Philip called you, when you were under the fig tree, I saw you."

Clues

Along with Aaron, I held up the arms of Moses throughout a day of battle.....on that day the sun stood still