• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Where is satans head !!!!

The bible tells us exactly where the the great and scary satans head would end up , and is still there ! Please church ! Let the devil know where his position between him and our Mighty Savior Jesus Christ is ! I will give you a clue because I cannot wait until this whole body of believers tells the world ! satans head is about 3-5 inches below Jesus Christ ankle !

Thats right !!! satans is defeated , and Jesus is Lord over him and all who serve him ! Our Champion Jesus Christ put his foot on satans head , and stripped him of all his authority ! Amen !

BROTHERSINARMST4G said:
Thats right !!! satans is defeated , and Jesus is Lord over him and all who serve him ! Our Champion Jesus Christ put his foot on satans head , and stripped him of all his authority ! Amen !

So true brother, and so I believe our biggest enemy is our own carnality, SELF.
Oh and by the way Great Post.

How on earth can you say the devil is defeated?1 Peter tells us to keep our senses and be watchful for the devil is seeking to devour us!Yes we have the means for redemption through our lord Jesus christ and yes satan cannot prevail against him but his evil deeds are far from over.Salvation is assured for no man,hence the need to fight the fine fight of faith(1 tim 6v12)and heed peters words above.

But does it not say in Revelations 20:14 Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. The battle is not completely over but threw Jesus's death on the cross it is already won. Satan will bow at the feet of Jesus and say that Jesus is Lord!!!!

Sparky . God said [ my people perish for lack of understanding ] satan is defeated ! Without deception he has no power ! Gain understanding daily for the bible tells us that we should not be ignorant of satans devises ! Brother Mike

BROTHERSINARMST4G said:
Sparky . God said [ my people perish for lack of understanding ] satan is defeated ! Without deception he has no power ! Gain understanding daily for the bible tells us that we should not be ignorant of satans devises ! Brother Mike
Thats right. Many will be led away by their own lusts. 2tim.3:6

Amem ! We as a body need to start putting satan in his proper place ! Now , we know he is defeated ! Lets work together as a body to recognize him , and stop him in his pursuit to destroy this site ! Brother Mike

2 corinthians 4v4 refers to satan as the god of this system of things.Yes Jesus is our ruler but the devil by far has this present world in his hands.I would ask you not to castigate me for pointing out the very real threat the devil imposes to each and every one of us.I fail to see my lack of"understanding" in this.Of course the devil is ultimately defeated but that makes him all the more dangerous.Would you approach a dieing tiger?Of course not there would still be a very real chance of having your throat ripped out!On this site i have read of friends and family members who have been saved and then fallen by the way side,not all of whom regain their standing with God.The devil is going down and intends to take as many of you as possible with him.Im sorry if many of you see my attitude as cynical but i just feel im a realist and having had been in the devils clutches will not underestimate him.Sometimes i am made to feel like a heretic with my thoughts and veiws but my intention is to upbuild and inform,i really dont know why i bother.

Only by deception does he have any power ! Why are you defendig satan ? Why are you getting upset with me because I would rather declare my enemy beaten by Jesus work at the cross ? Sparky , as long as we are in this world , we will have trials . But Jesus said , fear not , for I have overcome the world . Whats wrong with believing that ? If people are perishing , it;s because of a lack of understanding . God said that . I am trying to get agreement with the word , to win the battle . Why are you going against it ? Brother Mike

strypes said:
If we are to be in one accord, let us come, reason together, learn from each other, and as iron sharpens iron, build each other up. Insults and attacks serve only to divide.

Sister Strypes . I see no insults here at all . I have just said what the word say's . So has Sparky . I choose to see my enemy , and the work at the cross finished , as did the Father . I do not ignore the devils presence around us . But I will say again that only by lack of understanding , can satan overcome us ! I encourage everyone to get as much understanding as they can . Sparky needs to lift up Jesus as Lord in this , or he will always walk in fear of being overcome by satan . I am only trying to help . If Sparky doesn't agree thats his choice , but it does not change the truth in this . Mike

Luk 10:19

(ALT) "Listen! I give to you* the authority to be treading on serpents and scorpions and on all the power of the enemy, and nothing by any means shall injure you*.

Jud 1:25 To the only wise God our Saviour, [be] glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.

Lets lift up the Mighty Name Of Jesus Christ , for he is our Mighty Champion ! 1 can put a thousand devils to flight and 2 can put ten thousand ! How much greater the full body proclaiming Jesus Christ victorious over the devil ! Mike

Yep, I'm sure if you say satan is defeated you will believe it. Why not also say that cancer is cured, after all if you say so, it must be

You are one of his messengers sent here . Did you not read my reply to you hookibia ? God is giving you a little more time . You are defeated ! God has revealed you and is running out of patience with you're arrogance ! Repent now befor you suffer !

Amen Mike!

Heb 12:18 For ye are not come unto the mount that might be touched, and that burned with fire, nor unto blackness, and darkness, and tempest,...But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels.

The chariots of God [are] twenty thousand, [even] thousands of angels: the Lord [is] among them, [as in] Sinai, in the holy [place].
Psa 68:17

I am not defeated as I am not fighting for anything. Only those fighting can be defeated. Why are you fighting Brother Mike?

Also, I do not worship satan, nor have I ever. Just because I come here and question your beliefs does not mean I have been sent here by Satan.

Why are you so quick to judge me as such? and why do you never answer ANY of my questions?

hakooiba said:
I am not defeated as I am not fighting for anything. Only those fighting can be defeated. Why are you fighting Brother Mike?

Also, I do not worship satan, nor have I ever. Just because I come here and question your beliefs does not mean I have been sent here by Satan.

Why are you so quick to judge me as such? and why do you never answer ANY of my questions?

God has revealed you and you know that . Why do you doubt God telling me what he has about you ? You know who you are , and in time you will regret what you are doing here . Why question God ? You think you are smarter than God , but he sees all you are doing yet you keep on going . Turn now .

Turn now - ?????

You are about to ban me. How is that going to help?

If I feel I need help, which I will admit everyone does, but I am not a follower of satan, of that I am sure, then banning me will serve no purpose.