• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

where are all the chatters?

Is it just me or does it seem like the chat room has been very quiet lately? Come chat...I miss having a full room!!

nicolek said:
Is it just me or does it seem like the chat room has been very quiet lately? Come chat...I miss having a full room!!

Dear Nicolek;

Praise God for your faith in Him, LOVE for your brothers and sisters, and your wonderful personality here at Talk Jesus. :love:

Sister, there are factors that may explain the reasons for a quiet room lately. I have noticed it too;

The disciplines are in effect here. Many at Talk Jesus pray before logging on and Live Chat may not be where God is leading them at this particular time.

Many members are out in the forums contributing threads/posts and sharing what God is doing in their lives. We continue to have growth at Talk Jesus and what our new brothers and sisters read and meditate on are ministering to them, amen?

Its getting busy at this time of the year and many of us in the ministries in our communities and home churches are offline from our pcs serving at shelters, youth centers, and homes for the elderly. The Holiday season is gearing up and many are homeless and lonely. The after effects of Katrina, Tsunami, and thoughout God's nations are still needing care for. Many under these circumstances become vulnerable and misled. Much work needs to be done;

Please read and meditate on 2 Timothy 2:4, Preach the Word; be prepared in season and out of season; correct, rebuke and encourage - with great patience and careful instruction.

And 2 Peter 1:5-8, For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverence; and to perseverence, godliness, and to godliness, brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness, LOVE. For if you have these qualities in increasing measure, they will keep you from being ineffective and unproductive in your knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.

God's tide and seasons are constantly up and down, while He is working through many of us. Going to Live Chat may not be His leading right now for some.

But the fact remains that Live Chat is still an integral part of the body here. Many come be a part of the family, making new friends, fellowship, laughing, prayer, and praying for a certain member's corny jokes. lol!

Brothers and sisters, whats happening in your communities during this time of the year with fall and winter coming? Please share?
:shade: :lightning :rain: :umbrella: :rainbow: :shade:

I love you all! :love:

Your servant in Christ Jesus. :love:

Last edited:
Good to see you too

nicolek said:

Hi ya Krista :love: Miss you too . . .I went into the photo section and looked at some new members and old members when Chat is empty or go pray in the "Prayer & Praise" and pray for requests made or posts some encouragement whereever needed :love:

There is a time for everything . . .and God will provide for our needs. . .and I thank you for posting whats on your heart and inviting back to Live-Chat :love:

Ecclesiastes 3
A Time for Everything

1 There is a time for everything,
and a season for every activity under heaven:
2 a time to be born and a time to die,
a time to plant and a time to uproot,

3 a time to kill and a time to heal,
a time to tear down and a time to build,

4 a time to weep and a time to laugh,
a time to mourn and a time to dance,

5 a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them,
a time to embrace and a time to refrain,

6 a time to search and a time to give up,
a time to keep and a time to throw away,

7 a time to tear and a time to mend,
a time to be silent and a time to speak,

8 a time to love and a time to hate,
a time for war and a time for peace.

God bless you today :love:

xr6

Hi Nicolek, i havent been in chat for a long time as i have been visiting my parents who live 2500klm from me. It was good to see them and relatives. It is early spring here in Australia.
My parents live in a sub tropical climate, it was so good going to the beach during the last few weeks of winter and first few weeks of spring. The beach was busy. Our Lord has created a wonderful world. I am so grateful to what he has given us

I was wondering that myself! I guess people are busy these days and post in the message boards more too.

Well I have made my 25 post and I have been a member for more than 15 days and it wont let me in for chat, so I am sorry. Once I am able to get in there maybe we can chat! See you soon!

God Bless you,
LYSIC
Shauna

Hi, Nikolek, my dear!

I need to write now 14 new posts and then I hope, I can talk to you! Hope, you're fine! Did see the picture of you in TJ! Funny, I thought you were blonde! lol Did you see mine?

We'll see us soon!

GBU,
Safari-Olli