• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

When you are a Child of God it is written:

:love: :thumbs_up

Child of God it is written about you that:

Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth forever. 1Pet. 1:23

We have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace; Eph.1.7

Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. 2Cor 5:17

know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? 1Cor 6:19

Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son Col.1:13

Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree: Gal. 3:13

Brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. Eph. 6:10

According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love: Eph 1:4

To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved. Eph 1:6

You are blessed Deut 28:1-14

To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved. Rom 1:7

Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints Col 1:12

He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son. Rev 21:7

Dead to sin Rom 6:2-11

Elect of God Col 3:12

Loved with everlasting love Jer 31:3

Established to the end 1Cor 1:8

Set free John 8:31-33

Circumcised with the circumcision made without hands. Col 2:11

Crucified with Christ Gal 2:20

Alive with Christ Eph 2:5

Raised up with Christ and seated in heavenly places. Col 2:12

His faithful follower.Eph 5:1

Light of the world Matt 5:14

Salt of the earth. Matt 5:13

Called of God. 2Tim 1:9

Brought near by the blood of Christ. Eph 2:13

More than a conquerer Rom 8:37

In Christ Jesus by his doings. 1Cor 1:30

An ambassador for Christ. 2Cor 5:20

Beloved of God. 1Thess 1:4

The first fruits among His creation. James 1:18

Born of God and the evil one dose not touch me. 1John 5:18

A king and a priest unto God. Rev 1:6

Sealed with the promise of the Holy Spirit. Eph 1:13

Joint heir with Christ. Rom 8:17

Reconciled to God. 2Cor 5:18

Overtaken with blessings. Deut 28:2

Healed by the wounds of Jesus. 1Pet 2:24

In the world as He is in heaven. 1John 4:17

A fellow citizen with the saints of the household of God. Eph 2:19

Complete in Christ. Col 2:10

The apple of my Father’s eye. Psalms 17:8

Free from condemnation. Rom 8:1

The righteousness of God through Jesus Christ. 2Cor 5:21

Chosen. 1Thess 1:4

Firmly rooted, built up, strengthened in the faith and overflowing with thankfulness. Col 2:7

A disciple of Christ because I have love for others. John 13:34-35

Built on the foundations of the apostles and prophets, with Christ Jesus Himself as the chief cornerstone Eph 2:20

Partaker of His divine nature. 2Pet 1:4

God’s workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works. Eph 2:10

Being changed into his image. Phil 1.6

One in Christ! Hallelujah! Jn 17:21-23

All my needs met by God according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus. Phil 4:19

You have the mind of Christ 1Cor 2:16

You have everlasting life. Jn. 6:47

You have a guaranteed inheritance. Eph. 1:14

You have abundant life. Jn. 10:10

You have overcome the world 1Jn. 5:4

You have the peace of Christ which passes understanding. Phil. 4:7

You have access to the Father by one spirit. Eph. 2:18

You have received the power of the Holy Spirit: power to lay hands on the sick and see them recover: power to cast out demons; power over all the power of the enemy. Mk 16:17

You can do all things through Christ Jesus. Phil 4:13

You can do even greater works than Christ Jesus Jn. 14:12

You walk in Christ Jesus. Jn. Col 2:6

You possess the Greater One in yourself because greater is He that is in you than he who is in the world. 1Jn. 4:4

You press toward the goal for the prize of the high calling of God. Phil. 3:14

You live by the law of the Holy Spirit. Rom. 8:2

You know God’s voice. Jn. 10:14[/font]

You show forth His praise. 1Pet. 2:9

You all ways triumph in Christ. 2Cor. 2:14

Christ in you is your Hope of Glory. Col. 1:27

In the :love: of Christ Jesus be Ye Built up. Your Friend in Christ, Yeshua :boy_hug:

Last edited:
Thank you all for being there for the Word.

:love: And here your Word has been that of encouragement to the edification of God's people and his most Holy Church.:thumbs_up

I praise you for your willingness to carry on Christ ministry here on earth as lights that forever shine through the hidden things of darkness.

Yeshua:love: :boy_hug: and holy kiss you with the names that God has prepared for you.:kiss:

Thank you pastor T!

:love: We know that God wants his children to know what he thinks of them.

Your brother in Christ, Yeshua:boy_hug:

YourPastorT said:
VERY NICE! Yeshua

I appreciate your response brother.

I appreciate your response. THANK YOU. That is not only refreshing but it encourages me to post more often.

:love: Your brother in Christ Jesus, Yeshua:boy_hug:

YourPastorT said:
VERY NICE! Yeshua

Thanks again,

Yeshua, I must again thank you for sharing with us the almighty word of God, in which we find all refuge, strength, life, and love.

Thankful for the Word,

CQ

Yeshua, thank you for sharing His Word with this on line church. I really needed to read this today. Thank you for the Blessing.

I'm blessed, very blessed

I'm really blessed by the Lord through the Word of God you've shared, my standing as a child of God. I receive it and for the Lord have said it and His Spirit will make it come true to my life (Isaiah 34:16). Amen so be it.

God bless us. peace is with us.

Yeshua, you had linked this post in another thread. What a great read - it's good to have all these verses together when we need them. :shade:

Thanks for bringing this to the top, sunshine 307. :sun:

Yes, Yeshua, what a great thread. A deep blessing to be built up in God's living Word, an unchanging light, yet new every day! :girl_hug:

:love: