• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

When I return ?Will I find FAITH ON THE EARTH

2Ti 3:2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
2Ti 3:3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
2Ti 3:4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
2Ti 3:5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

Many people go to church and appear to live a bible type life,But are NEVER BORN OF GOD .We MUST have a new birth .Without this ?We have no right to call GOD FATHER ,as HE is the FATHER of spirits .Many people know the bible very well ,But do not know the LORD well .They can not hear HIm speak .There whole life is ,by there understanding ,And not by the leading of the HOLY SPIRIT .They quote ,other mens thoughts and not the teaching from the HOLY SPIRIT .They search other books for truth and by pass the real TEACHER .The purpose of the HOLY SPIRIT is to TEACH US .If we go to another man ,for understanding?We never know much truth .

2Co 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
Gal 6:15 For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision, but a new creature.
Joh 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
1Pe 1:23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth forever.
Joh 3:7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

1Jo 2:27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

I personally ,Do not believe many are born of GOD .They have knowledge of the word ,but do not know the LORD .As HE wants to talk with us every day .He wants us to fast and too walk in our spirits .
He is the FATHER of spirits .We worship HIM in spirit and truth .This speaks of our spirits .We are spirit beings 1st .The flesh is nothing but a tool for us to use for HIS GLORY AND HONOR .it is weak and sin full .We are NOT .We are childern of the most powerful being there ever was or ever could be .
We live by faith .When grown in the LORD ?We should not fear anything ,except maybe failing our LORD JESUS CHRIST .Our lifes in CHRIST JESUS ,do not start until we are born of GOD .This happens ,if at all ,Once in a life time .When this happens ?Our spirits are made sin less .All sin is washed away by the blood of JESUS CHRIST and done by the HOLY SPIRIT .
From that day on ,we are new creatures ,No longer of the earth .We become the image spiritually of our example?JESUS CHRIST .We are then to hear and yeild to the HOLY SPIRIT.Our inner man ,will not sin ,nor can HE .
1Jo 3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.
Because our new creature wants nothing of this world ,he was made by GOD and for GOd .Nothing on earth does he desire .
1Jo 5:18 We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.
We can not reject part of GODS living WORD and accept other parts .They all fit perfectly together ,if we have the understanding given by the holy spirit .
This new birth is everything,if you live in fear?I would say you need to know the LORD ,You will need to find out ,why you have not had the new birth .
I remenber when this took place in me.I said ?Gee LORD ,so this is born again .I felt it in all parts of my being and knew what it was .if you have not experianced this ?You do not have the new birth .This is ONLY my thought ,from my experiance with it .But believe it with all my heart .it has made many things clear to me .and I worry for others ,who read and study the bible ,yet never have known the new birth .they live a form of christanity .But never have the personal relationship with the FATHER .You see ?GOD cannot lie .HE said these signs will follow them .
Mar 16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
Mar 16:18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.
You see?Everything we recieve of the LORD are spiritual ,because once born of GOD .All spiritual things are then given by the HOLY SPIRIT .And must be taught by the HOLY SPIRIT .The bible tells us clearly?many are called ,FEW CHOOSEN .
So we but look at ourselves and say ?Are we one of the few .if not we need to seek the kingdom of GOD .But I can tell you ?You will not gain the KINGDOM ,with out making JESUS CHRIST the LORD and master of your whole being.We must accept HIM above our every thought .We must want to please HIm ,in everything we do and say .We can not put child or mate before HIm or anything we have .As nothing is ours ,Everything must be HIs .Because it is anyway .HE only lets us have them for a time.Everything is tempory .
The LORD has given us many things ,much more than is taught or understood .
But you see ?This vs. tells us much .But the natural man anf even true brothers and sisters will not see it ,unless some has experianced .
Since all things become new to us ?Then the rest HE gives is new also .

Heb 4:9 There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God.
Heb 4:10 For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his.
Heb 4:11 Let us labor therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief.
THIS is a new rest as you see .We do not labor in this rest .I have had this .in this place ,we live as normal ,but we make no effort ,nor does anything on earth bother us .our loved ones could die in front of us ,and we would not be affected .our arm could be cut off and it would not affect us .You see this rest is a great blessing .Stephen entered this before death as well as all christain ,that they do not suffer .They are at perfect peace.The bible tells us to seek to enter in .So we should! No one on this site as told me ,nor are they there thoughts ,as I post this on my own .Maybe they agree and maybe not .But it is my personal believth .No one need to accept it ,unless the HOLY SPIRIT reveals this as TRUTH .GOD BLESS EACH OF YOU FOR READING IT .if you feel i am wrong ?Pray for me .

:love:

Many people go to church and appear to live a bible type life,But are NEVER BORN OF GOD .We MUST have a new birth .Without this ?We have no right to call GOD FATHER ,as HE is the FATHER of spirits .Many people know the bible very well ,But do not know the LORD well .They can not hear HIm speak .There whole life is ,by there understanding ,And not by the leading of the HOLY SPIRIT .They quote ,other mens thoughts and not the teaching from the HOLY SPIRIT .They search other books for truth and by pass the real TEACHER .The purpose of the HOLY SPIRIT is to TEACH US .If we go to another man ,for understanding?We never know much truth

AMEN Brother Gary! Glory to God

Good to see you here! :love:

Very good thread . No fear in all you said . Continue in the freedom of Jesus Christ . Mike

thats what i ve been wondering how do you know when you are truley saved ,like me for example... i ve just rededicated my life to the lord about a month or so ago. and i am trying to change my ways the way i used to be i m trying to change everything because my old self was taking me straight to hell... every now and then i know i sin but i always ask to be forgiven and i talk to the lord about it and i feel he forgives me i try not to do the things that will make me sin because i dont want to keep asking for forgiveness for the same thing over and over again but how do you know when you are truly saved?how do you know when your doing right i mean really right.we re human we re always going to sin in some manner which he ll forgive us our sins but how do you know if your truly right in the lords eyes?

lulu1981 said:
thats what i ve been wondering how do you know when you are truley saved ,like me for example...

----

--- i am trying to change my ways the way i used to be i m trying to change everything because my old self was taking me straight to hell...--

HI Lulu

Luke 13: 2And Jesus answering said unto them, Suppose ye that these Galilaeans were sinners above all the Galilaeans, because they suffered such things? 3 I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.

Repent means to turn around and go the other way. In other words, turn away from sin, and turn to God.

Jesus said "Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again" (John3:7) Its not something you can do yourself by "changing your ways", its FAITH in what He has done for you. If we could be "good enough" he would not have had to give His life for us. It's by grace we are saved ,not by works ( Ephesians 2:8-9). Its not "doing" , its a personal relationship with Jesus.

Romans 10: 8 But what does it say? "The word is near you; it is in your mouth and in your heart," that is, the word of faith we are proclaiming: 9That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved.

Many say they believe in their heart but won't confess it with their mouth. They want Him to save them from hell but they want to go their own way too instead of letting Him be the Master of their life. The Word does not promise salvation in that case. The Word says to also confess with your mouth. You are declaring He is Your Lord , the Lord of every part of your life not 75% but 100% giving Him your all. Its not an automatic thing. Thats why there are so many in churches who have not been saved. Each one must personally receive Jesus as their Lord and there is no other way to be saved. Some just believe in their "head" that He exists , so does the devil!! (James 2:19) But believing with our "heart" means "depend on. rely on, trust in". But confessing with your mouth that He is your Lord brings salvation.

1 John 5:11 And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. 12He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life. 13These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.

It says in 2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

If you dont know of a time when you were changed, and old things passed away, maybe you were just believing with your head not your heart. Is He really in your everyday life?? Do you know Him in a personal way? If you act in faith doing what it says in these verses you will be saved.

What I believe?Is we must accept the gospel as TRUTh ,We must repent ,be sorry for sinning ,which hurts our LORd .We MUST ASK HIM too enter our hearts .We must accept HIM as LORD of our whole lifes.Then HE will become our SAVIOR .Because most will not accept HIM as LORD and master .HE is already!But still many think they lose something .But we gain in every way .Being BORN of GOD or a new birth [same] is when you truly belong to the LORd .No we do not have to keep sinning.That is a lie from satan .We are called to be HOLY AS HE IS .But if we do sin ?We just ask to be forgiven .Then we are sin less again .Being born again is not understood until you ex[periance it .It is just as real a birth as the born of our mothers birth .but it is our spirits that is reborn this time.The spirit is the part of us that goes to our new city .NEW JERUSALEM .You know ,I died twice ,once before the new birth once after.I thought I was saved the 1st time .But had not had the new birth .That was a fear thing to happen .I believed in JESUS CHRIST .even went too church .But was not.Those never experiancing the new birth ,will argue over it .But this is it!Joh 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
Joh 1:13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
2Co 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
Heb 12:23 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,
You see?HE knows our every thought.We can hide nothing from HIm .
Joh 4:23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshipers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. HE can accept anything from us ,as long as we speak TRUTH too HIm .one lie will keep us from knowing HIM as FATHER .Be honest .Your spiruit desires to know him .BLESS YOU .May you be one of HIS FOREVER MORE .