• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

when Gods bus stops, the rapture?

When Gods bus stops, the rapture? Another sign?
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />
I was travelling down from Kisumu, To Nairobi to catch a train, to Mombassa,
Where I was catching a flight, the taxi I was in, 7 seater Peugeot, the tire blew out,
By the time it was repaired, I missed my connection for the train , however their was a bus leaving at midnight 12 oclock, the twelth hour.
From Nairobi to Mombassa . I boarder the bus, before it leaves Nairobi, the bus stops at a café, where you can by drink a snack for the journey, which is quiet long, I got off to get a coke, a couple of others got off, every one eles remained, they could not afford a coke, maybe?

Along this street, by the café, was every kind of human neglect, people young and old, sleeping on the streets, nattered hair, dirty, unloved, treated little more than the garbage laying around.
As I stood there, I thought where are the Christians, Nairobi has some very good bible schools, collages, churches, people love wearing their smart suits, bibles under their arms, wearing a big smile, lovely white teeth.
As I was thinking this, I could see Jesus waking among these people, destitute on the street,

That scene will always stay with me, when Gods bus stops, I wonder who will be the first, to be welcome on board, blessed are the poor, for theres is the kingdom of heaven. Johnny.

JB,

Good observation ..... I believe this same setting is prevalent all over the earth today and these that you note need to be reached and assured .... the Lord does know those who are His and this may be different that what we see on the surface

Along this street, by the café, was every kind of human neglect, people young and old, sleeping on the streets, nattered hair, dirty, unloved, treated little more than the garbage laying around.

Hi Jon

In January2010 I was in Kumasi trying to be a blessing and delivering wagon loads of clothes, soaps, food, drinks and all such. (see my photo's)

Along this street, by the café, was every kind of human neglect, people young and old, sleeping on the streets,

Go to a major U.K.city....and you will see the same.

The world has been compacted to a village......with similar needs worldwide.

I was in Nairobi Nov. last year, at the Nairobi Pentecostal Bible Clollege. We were there to observe the building of a womens dormitory funded by my church fellowship. It was a joy to minister Sunday a.m. to the local church. My Pastor was else where preaching at a greater gathering.

Be a blessing bro Jon....as you travel