• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

When God Asks

When God asks us to do something we should do it. God uses us for many things. Each person in the world serves a purpose. If God asks you to do something, He means it. If you don't do it God will get somebody else to do it. By not doing what God asks you can hurt someone or yourself. It feels good when you do what God asks of you. We owe God everything yet when we do what He asks us to do He blesses us.

Thanks Christine . It always works better when we obey Gods word . We all have times that we make mistakes , but Jesus will always forgive us when we ask . :love: :boy_hug: :computer: DDY !

that is soooooooooooo true.! i once had an older friend and we were on a spiritual camp, and the Lord just laid it on my haert to tell her that she wasnt doing something right. i wasnt shure if it was really God tha was speaking but i just did it, of course she was angry at me for a while but if i see her today she is a much better christain and i think it was cause of what i told her, but you will never know.
vlooi

yeah i agree i think... but one thing arisres...

i recond that if God gives us somethign and we dont do it i dont think that he will just pass it to some one else otherwise why would he have given it to you in the first place??
i recon he will keep pushign you to do it untill you do it...
unless soem one can prove me worng with i ask for you to do so i will knwo for future references

Love Simon!!!

HEAVENSOUND said:
When God asks us to do something we should do it. God uses us for many things. Each person in the world serves a purpose. If God asks you to do something, He means it. If you don't do it God will get somebody else to do it. By not doing what God asks you can hurt someone or yourself. It feels good when you do what God asks of you. We owe God everything yet when we do what He asks us to do He blesses us.

You are absolutely correct!! amen!

Administrator
Staff Member
Your a truly wise young girl Christine! Thank you for sharing.

Not only would not doing what GOD tells us to do hurt us and others, it probably hurts GOD's feelings as well that we are disobedient to Him, a perfect loving merciful GOD.

Remember, who knows what is best for us and the world than GOD? No one. So do as GOD asks and receive your reward in Heaven :)

I found that in certain situations were i have obeyed god, there have been people that have been helped by that and it made me feel really good that god used me to get to the certain people, it makes you realise just how crucial it is to obey gods word!! when he speaks you listen and act upon his word!!