• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

What's the difference?

Okay, I need some help here. I was at a wedding last weekend and there was a couple sitting with us. She is a vegitarian and he is a vegan...what's the difference? Thought both were the same...

Administrator
Staff Member
I believe vegan is strictly no animals or anything from animals. Vegetarians allows for dairy (eggs, milk, etc).

Registered Member
Jesus is Lord!

I give up!

I have recently learned that a vegan is a "strict vegetarian" of which will not eat any animal products, not even honey.

From what I have read about vegetarians, they appear to make individual food choices.

I tried a vegan diet for the duration of one month. I have decided to eat fish and honey. I am no longer a vegan, or a vegetarian.

mymakersdaughter said:
Okay, I need some help here. I was at a wedding last weekend and there was a couple sitting with us. She is a vegitarian and he is a vegan...what's the difference? Thought both were the same...

yep...thats it!

Chad said:
I believe vegan is strictly no animals or anything from animals. Vegetarians allows for dairy (eggs, milk, etc).

my daughter is vegetarien... she just doesnt like meat that much...so she figured she just leaves it away... that was one year ago...she is fine with everything else...

i dont know any vegans...but yes...they dont eat anything whats produced from animals...

eggs, milk, cheese, joghurts...crazy in my eyes...unless you would have to do it for healthreasons...i wouldnt know what to eat...strict vegetariens dont even eat regular gummibears...the gelantine in their is crushed animal bone...
so you can make differences there again too...

our daughter eats all that stuff :shade: she just doesnt enjoy meat...

hope i was able to help ya mmd :love:

One just started starving , and the other has been starving for awhile ! lol . I am a barbecue man myself . It's hard to barbecue carrots ! Mike

Well a Vegan...... hmmmmm

maby it is a person that

CANNOT EAT any animals that have been Cartoon Characters..

such as, Dog's Rabbit's Ducks Pig, Road Runner, Tassi Devil's. i dunno.. LOL your general cartoon's... LOL

Love Simon!!!

Simon, I think you got it the truth behind being a Vegan, no cartoon like character's. lol
Interesting about this couple he was the Vegan but he sure didn't have a problem with the sweek cake dessert, I'm sure there was yogurt in there and milk, and eggs...my hubby ate it I didn't.

I'm a barbeque person...well, that't hubby's job...

Peeps, with your daughter not liking meat, do you give her suppliments to make up for the protien her body is missing?

Wasnt it sheep and goats that were taken more than two of onto the ark?
Meat is GOOOOOOOOD!(a selection of tasty sauces makes it all the better)

mymakersdaughter said:

well my sister is a vegitarian.....thats means she doesnt eat no meat...but she
eats almost everything else...hehe
and a vegan is a person who doesnt eat anything from an animal....
so just one more time...
the difference between them is....
a vegan eats no food thats from a animal.....(what does that person eat then???)
and a vegitarian is a person who just doesnt eat no meat....

god bless
kara

I cook chicken like every night. Baked, fried, boiled, grilled. I love chicken. I could never be vegetarian. I love chicken too much. My kids woundn't know what to do without chicken nuggets. Meat is great!!!

I have a cousin who's a vegetarian. He won't eat meat and trys not to use utensils that have touched meat etc. I think it's kind of strange if you don't do it for health reasons but you could say that's just my opinion. LOL