• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

What would the effect be on Christianity If highly advanced life forms and civilizations were found elsewhere in the Universe?

What would the effect be on Christianity If highly advanced life forms and civilizations were found elsewhere in the Universe?

Alan!

Loyal

Alan!
Here comes Jesus and the Heavenly Host, And I knew it , all the time! and There would be shouts of Everlasting JOY! "True Christianity" The other christians, would run! in total fear, thinking it was the Devil! Eyes light Flames of Fire, Feet like polish brass, Clothes dip in blood, creatures they could never have imagine!

The blast of Trumpets so loud causing earthquakes and "Tsunamis" everywhere, they would be rejoicing! Saying I told you!

I am the LORD, and there is no other; Besides Me there is no God. Isa 45:5

There are holy angels and there are demons. If they are submitted to God they are holy, if they are rogue they are demons. There is One God and He is sovereign over all of creation.

Loyal
The Bible says: The demons and the Devil obeys God the Father and the Son. For our God Is Sovereign And everything else is a creation.:cool:

They have rebelled against God and have been cast down with satan, their leader, and yes they do obey God but they are still rogue.

Loyal
They have rebelled against God and have been cast down with satan, their leader, and yes they do obey God but they are still rogue.
Just like mankind, at least the Devil and demons obey GOD. Mankind is the only creature I think disobeys God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. Not only will he destroy living species into non-existent. And genocide is a no brainer for him. He will curse GOD out and not think twice about it. Man is so evil , if God walked the earth beside Him, mankind would kill Him,:eyes:

Atleast the Devil and Demons are doing what they where created to do! They are n obedience.

But men and women:eyes: Bet not ask for Justice from GOD! Because no one will get saved!

And some wonder why the Devil is mad, especially in these last days. He is living in obedience!

Last edited:
This is weird. Are we all assuming we are alone in the universe? Why would you think that is true? The patterns of life on earth would demonstrate that if life can appear anywhere then it will appear so if the universe follows that pattern I don't think it should alarm anyone if life beyond earth is found. The only thing we know for sure is that Jesus Christ created it.

Loyal
Christ created it.
[/QUOTE]
May i ask: Who told you life could appear anywhere? And who's pattern is the Universe following, and who told you, that you may know for sure that Jesus Christ create it? Now, do not grow horns on top of your head, and puffing out smoke. Simple 3 questions.

And as far as I am concern, we are just in the Beginning. Now before The Beginning. Before GOD made anything. is above my pay grade. " The Begininning" is just a creation. We must realize We are dealing with "The Tetragrammaton" God does not live in creation He creates and we are living in the "Beginning", You haven't been down there in grandaddy's tobacco patch, have you? I do have to ask that question now and then, different Planets and different "Universes" have different Laws of effect. On Earth there is the "Law of Gravity" also with its special effects centered here. In this case: 'what go's up must come down":p
Please do not be offended.

Christ created it.
May i ask: Who told you life could appear anywhere? And who's pattern is the Universe following, and who told you, that you may know for sure that Jesus Christ create it? Now, do not grow horns on top of your head, and puffing out smoke. Simple 3 questions.

And as far as I am concern, we are just in the Beginning. Now before The Beginning. Before GOD made anything. is above my pay grade. " The Begininning" is just a creation. We must realize We are dealing with "The Tetragrammaton" God does not live in creation He creates and we are living in the "Beginning", You haven't been down there in grandaddy's tobacco patch, have you? I do have to ask that question now and then, different Planets and different "Universes" have different Laws of effect. On Earth there is the "Law of Gravity" also with its special effects centered here. In this case: 'what go's up must come down":p
[/QUOTE]
This is weird. Are we all assuming we are alone in the universe? Why would you think that is true? The patterns of life on earth would demonstrate that if life can appear anywhere then it will appear so if the universe follows that pattern I don't think it should alarm anyone if life beyond earth is found. The only thing we know for sure is that Jesus Christ created it.

This is silly Let's make a concession Life is where it is. It's' up to us to find it. Good luck in your search.

Loyal

This is silly Let's make a concession Life is where it is. It's' up to us to find it. Good luck in your search.
[/QUOTE]
Search for what? And what am I supposed to be looking for? That is a new one. And who told me to look for something?

Search for what? And what am I supposed to be looking for? That is a new one. And who told me to look for something?
[/QUOTE]
This is interesting. I firmly believe you can look for what you choose without anyone telling you or giving you permission. You PloughBoy are totally free and completely responsible. I pray you good fortune in your choices. ( Something is wrong here YOU ARE FREE ) It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. God Bless You and may He soothe your spirit. May He express His Love in the core of your soul and may you know it deeply and cherish it forever.

Loyal
This is interesting. I firmly believe you can look for what you choose without anyone telling you or giving you permission. You PloughBoy are totally free and completely responsible. I pray you good fortune in your choices. ( Something is wrong here YOU ARE FREE ) It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. God Bless You and may He soothe your spirit. May He express His Love in the core of your soul and may you know it deeply and cherish it forever.
[/QUOTE]
I thought He came to save me from the Wrath of the Almighty GOD! and on TOP of That Eternal Life! and Adopted me as one of HIs SONS! and i didn't have absolutely nothing to do with it! And he told me to wait until He comes back to get me! And I can hardly wait!

And I am so happy, i do not know what to do with myself! It is hard waiting sometimes, but every now and then, i feel something burning in my chest and the HOney Bucket tips over. and that OIl that runs down from heaven pours on my soul, Thank you Jesus, for that blesseth assurance, that he did not lie. He promise He would saved me from the wrath that is to come. and bless me for evermore. He gave me an "Advocate' that would never ever leave me for ever more. :cool:
So excuse me if I am overjoyed and sometimes seems foolish. The reason: I am a CHild of the LIVING GOD and He bless me to let me know, that I am.; that i cannot deny. for i have not the ability to deny who i am.:pensive: many do not have that ability. and many have the ability to live in doupt. But who knows what the tomorrow might hold. Then there is "Hope":relieved:

PS Jesus did not really set you free. You were purchase, brought with a price, you do not belong unto yourself anymore. But you have a New Master his name is Jesus for now you have a new Lord and Master and you are commanded by the Father to obey. "Why call me Lord, Lord, and do nothing i say? What are you going to be a run away slave. you are called to deny yourself, and love not this world and the things in it. WHosoever Loves this world is a enemy of the Father. Now where do you stand? There is no middle of the Creek. Think about. He paid a price for you, His Blood. He bought you! and He did not set you free! you just got a new owner.

I thought He came to save me from the Wrath of the Almighty GOD! and on TOP of That Eternal Life! and Adopted me as one of HIs SONS! and i didn't have absolutely nothing to do with it! And he told me to wait until He comes back to get me! And I can hardly wait!

And I am so happy, i do not know what to do with myself! It is hard waiting sometimes, but every now and then, i feel something burning in my chest and the HOney Bucket tips over. and that OIl that runs down from heaven pours on my soul, Thank you Jesus, for that blesseth assurance, that he did not lie. He promise He would saved me from the wrath that is to come. and bless me for evermore. He gave me an "Advocate' that would never ever leave me for ever more. :cool:
So excuse me if I am overjoyed and sometimes seems foolish. The reason: I am a CHild of the LIVING GOD and He bless me to let me know, that I am.; that i cannot deny. for i have not the ability to deny who i am.:pensive: many do not have that ability. and many have the ability to live in doupt. But who knows what the tomorrow might hold. Then there is "Hope":relieved:

PS Jesus did not really set you free. You were purchase, brought with a price, you do not belong unto yourself anymore. But you have a New Master his name is Jesus for now you have a new Lord and Master and you are commanded by the Father to obey. "Why call me Lord, Lord, and do nothing i say? What are you going to be a run away slave. you are called to deny yourself, and love not this world and the things in it. WHosoever Loves this world is a enemy of the Father. Now where do you stand? There is no middle of the Creek. Think about. He paid a price for you, His Blood. He bought you! and He did not set you free! you just got a new owner.

[/QUOTE]
My Friend that is so cool God Bless.

Staff Member
Greetings,

Thank you all for not answering my question just redirected it elsewhere? does it make you uncomfortable?

may i ask, what is 'highly advanced' and what is 'the Universe' ?
Your question is fairly broad and it does put forth a scenario that is totally up to reader's imagination.

Bless you ....><>

I think the question was answered as far as the effect of knowledge of is concerned. If you are referring to arrival and interaction that is an extremely loaded question with infinite variables. Is that what you mean?