• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

What To Expect In Heaven

Active
According to Luke 16:19-31 it was possible at one time to communicate with one's
family should they have perchance ended up on the wrong side of things.

Well; I sincerely hope that's still permitted because there are certain of my loved
ones and BFFs with whom I would very much like to spend some time with before
they are exiled forever in the lake of brimstone depicted by Rev 20:11-15.
_

Active
According to Luke 16:19-31 it was possible at one time to communicate with one's

Well; I sincerely hope that's still permitted because there are certain of my loved
_
That is not what is taught in that chapter.

Active
Only people with Heaven locked in have reason to expect anything there; everyone
else is crossing their fingers for the best while in the back of their minds dreading
the worst. And it's likely many haven't given Heaven much thought seeing as how
in their minds even just getting there is a pipe dream, especially since the Bible
says the majority passing on to the other side haven't been making the cut.

Luke 13:22-24 . . And he went through the cities and villages, teaching, and
journeying toward Jerusalem. Then said one unto him, master, are there few that
be saved? And he said unto them: Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I
say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.

Matt 7:13-14 . . Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is
the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate
and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

Matt 22:14 . . For many are called, but few are chosen.
_

Active
In the story told at Luke 16:19-31, a beggar was transported by angels to a
pleasant afterlife location. I'm a little curious why the Bible doesn't say
how Christians are transported to where they're going when they die. It's possible
that the beggar's transportation is the way it's always been, and to this day still is.

Well; I have a question about that because when people pass away, they separate
from the material elements of their existence, i.e. the solid parts. What is there for
the angels to take hold of when we're ghosts?

I'm not sure that I won't be frightened out of my wits coming to on the other side
with celestial beings standing around watching me take my last breath. The first
words out of their mouths had better be "Fear not" or I'm liable to freak out like a
bi-polar gorilla.
_

Loyal
In the story told at Luke 16:19-31, a beggar was transported by angels to a
pleasant afterlife location. I'm a little curious why the Bible doesn't say
how Christians are transported to where they're going when they die. It's possible
that the beggar's transportation is the way it's always been, and to this day still is.

Well; I have a question about that because when people pass away, they separate
from the material elements of their existence, i.e. the solid parts. What is there for
the angels to take hold of when we're ghosts?

I'm not sure that I won't be frightened out of my wits coming to on the other side
with celestial beings standing around watching me take my last breath. The first
words out of their mouths had better be "Fear not" or I'm liable to freak out like a
bi-polar gorilla.
_
Have you ever Read or have a copy of The “Anitiquities of The Jews” by Flavius Josephus The Jewish Historian?

Active
John 14:2 . . In my Father's house are many private rooms . . I go to prepare a
place for you.

The nicer hotels usually decorate rooms with flowers and even leave some candy
mints on pillows. Well; a Christian I met some years ago said he expects his cat to
be waiting for him in the room Jesus is setting up.

My two favorite pets were the collie I had as a boy, and the Guinea pig I had as a
grown up. I'd be overjoyed beyond words if they were there waiting for my arrival.
That would be a nice touch.

I heard of a little girl once who said she knew her mommy loved her because when
called in for lunch, there on the plate alongside a sandwich would always be one of
her favorite cookies.

When my son was in elementary school, I got in the habit of making Fridays special
for him by setting up a TV dinner table by the door with either a toy, a game, or a
goody placed there to make him glad to be coming home. Honestly; I expect no
less from Jesus because I am going to need a lot of encouragement and consolation
while getting settled in new surroundings.
_

Active
Gen 11:1 . . Everyone on earth had the same language and the same words.

The Hebrew word for "language" is from saphah (saw-faw') which means: the lip.
The one for "words" is from dabar (daw-baw') which means: a word (as spoken or
written)

Spoken languages are a combination of words and lips; viz: vocabulary and
pronunciation, i.e. accent and inflection. It's one thing to know the words of a
language, but it is quite another to speak them with the correct pronunciation. In
that day, everyone used the same words and spoke them alike.

Gen 11:6-9 . . and The Lord said: If, as one people with one language for all, this
is how they have begun to act, then nothing that they may propose to do will be
out of their reach. Let us, then, go down and confound their speech there, so that
they shall not understand one another's speech.

. . .Thus The Lord scattered them from there over the face of the whole earth; and
they stopped building the city. That is why it was called Babel, because there the
Lord confounded the speech of the whole earth; and from there the Lord scattered
them over the face of the whole earth.

That event is handy for showing that languages aren't indelible. In other words; it's
possible that folks in Heaven have returned to the point where everyone is speaking
the same language and the same words; which would go a long ways towards
solidifying unity.
_

Active
A good Christian friend of mine passed away back in 2006. At the time, I knew the
Bible quite a bit better than he did. The irony of that is: by the time I get up to
Heaven he will know the Bible better; and I rather expect upon arrival to be
assigned to his class along with other newbies wherein my friend will bring us all up
to speed not only on things in the Bible that we missed, but also the many things
we misunderstood.
_

Loyal
A good Christian friend of mine passed away back in 2006. At the time, I knew the
Bible quite a bit better than he did. The irony of that is: by the time I get up to
Heaven he will know the Bible better; and I rather expect upon arrival to be
assigned to his class along with other newbies wherein my friend will bring us all up
to speed not only on things in the Bible that we missed, but also the many things
we misunderstood.
_
not being rude, he ain't there yet, He will get there the same time you do. and y'all can rejoice together, and go site seeing. and be impressed at the same time..
Everyone has been design by GOD,
GOD did not, is not, making us all the same, we all are different, WE have not made ourselves. "Like going, into "universities".
We have been shaped being shaped BY GOD. GOD is Our source for All Things and we will be learning about HIM, Through ALL ETERNITY every moment we will be learning about OUR FATHER 1st. hand and HE WILL BE TEACHING US, HE IS MORE THAN A GOD TO US!, HE has No END, and not another being. NEVER no more! No more institutions, not more instructors, no more churches no more Brains, no more wives, no more husbands, no more children, no more cars, no more BOSSES, no more CEO's, no more, Rulers! no more sleep, no doctors, no Scholars, no more pastors, no more special friends, but all will be special friends.

oh yes you will see your friends received their rewards, you will see their crowning and they will see yours and all The ANGELS and CREATURES That is In HEAVEN will be a witness.

We will have our CORONATION CEREMONY at The same TIME in HEAVEN! THE FEAST That is LIKING To A JEWISH WEDDING CEREMONY! It is Our CORONATION DINNER!
HE is MORE THAN A GOD TO US!

We Have An "INHERITANCE" TO RECEIVE" THE FULL ADOPTION CEREMONY! WHAT is wrong with y'all people! WHY dont y'all know all of this! THE BIBLE IN ITS, Entirety REVEALS ALL of THIS, Through THE UNVEILING of "JESUS CHRIST"! THE OLD TESTAMENT PROPHETS AND PEOPLE DID NOT NOT KNOW OF THE HEAVENLY EVENTS AND CEREMONIES" THE OLD TESTAMENT WEDDINGS CEREMONIES, ADOPTIONS, CORONATIONS Crownings of kings and priest The FEAST TABLES<, was only a "TYPE and SHADOW" of THAT is to BE of THE CROWNING OF The SON and The Sons of GOD" That WILL BE MANIFESTED in GLORY and ALL ETERNITY!

HEAVEN IS NOTHING BUT, a Place That will be destroyed when its purpose is finish. It is where OUR DEDICATION CEREMONY AND REWARDS and Instructions WILL TAKE PLACE. It is not our home, The NEW JERUSALEM IS. The place that JESUS went back to heaven to build, :eyes: to prepare a place for us. And there we will be always through out all ETERNITY, come and go as we please, "The NEW JERUSALEM" is something that The HUMAN FINITE MIND CANNOT COMPREHEND! But we can go in and out, It has 12 gates! It will not be in HEAVEN But IN "ETERNITY" we live in "TIME" HEAVEN is in "TIME" The Millennial Kingdom is in "TIME". "THE NEW JERUSALEM" can be in "TIME" and ETERNI!TY" HEAVEN CAN"T Heaven is a part of WHAT JESUS CREATED, He CREATED THE ANGELS and ALL The CREATURES THERE, JESUS CREATED SATAN AND THE DEMONS!

When we read the words, JESUS SAID: My FATHER HAS MANY MANSiONS! THE HUMAN MIND CANNOT comprehend That! Even our " NEW HEAVENLY ETERNAL Body cannot comprehend The DEPTH-NESS of The CAPACITY OF THE ALMIGHTY GOD SCOPE of the word "MANSIONS". but we will ALWAYS Continue to grow Through all ETERNITY LEARNING ABOUT OUR FATHER MANSIONS, Which will Belong to US. "A SHARED INHERITANCE" with "CHRIST JESUS" The Only Son of THE LIVING GOD, Who has become Our BROTHER with all the BENEFITS:eyes: That he has and will have "INDICATIVE":pensive:

MANY True sons "BORN of GOD" do not understand, what a "CHILD who HAS been "BORN of GOD" means! Those who are "BORN FROM ABOVE"! not planet earth!

many pastors do not know these things, because, some of those who are "BORN OF GOD" do not know the BOOK! MANY PASTOR ARE WORLDLY! MANY PASTORS wallow IN SIN! Many pastors love money, many pastor loves the feel of women, Many Pastors loves the praises of men. Many PASTORS are IDOL WORSHIPPERS and Don't know it!

if many christians who are born of god! would forsake all and cast off all their modern day idolatry!

PS. You are going to see your FRIEND and your REJOICING IS GOING TO be at The same Time!:relieved:

These days there is nothing exciting coming from the mouths of christians, nothing but all boring worldly churchy, politics, politicians, books on kids going to heaven, what heaven looks like, church programs.

how to invest, waiting on a new Husband, new wife, I mean what is this?

No conversations about The Approach of The COMING LORD!

The most dullest stuff about total worldly church stuff! But everybody have read their bibles.

and the bibles is only about counseling and missionary work, and programs, and how to raise a good christian family.

and heaven is it at that is it, you think! The BIBLE speaks about BEYOND this WORLD AND HEAVEN!

if some christians only knew what GOD has in stored for them. concerning our inheritance !

wives would stop looking for happiness coming from this world, stop looking for husbands to make them happy
Children would look upon their parents different.
More drinker would put down the bottle
More prescription drug abuser would cease
Less big money grabbing churches and preacher there would be
Glory hunter would come to a halt.
Many husband would stop trying to be millionaires
church women would stop tryin to be Gold diggers
Abortions and divorces would slow down rapidly, [ meaning, "Full inheritance" of Beyond Heaven, or going to Hell, Fornicating or "full Inheritance" Beyond heaven", Adultery, Divorce, RISKS of HELL or "Full INHERITANCE" WAY BEYOND HEAVEN into ETERNITY and heaven has Past Away! The SAME BENEFITS as JESUS the SON of GOD HAS! WHAT JESUS GOT I GOT WHAT JESUS CAN DO I CAN DO!
Because more people would be excited about "ETERNITY" if The TRUTH was known and Proclaim with a POWER from On HIGH!

You have No power from on high child of GOD, wallowing in sin, gossip, lying, fornicating, stealing , racist action, adultery, fornicating, :eyes: but you think you do! You think you do not not have to abide in the vine, Sanctification and HOLINESS unto The LORD You Think His rewards are "Bricks and Stones' that perish for such dedications, Not realizing The Treasures of "ETERNITY" that is Revealed to You, here, on Planet EARTH, It can never fade away!

You think you can do anything you want, sin, is sin, you can go to bed with anybodies husband or wife as you please and get up and say, i am sorry and for give me lord. and you are automatically clean and not polluted! And your vision has not become dim.

and the only thing you can talk about is tithe and offerings, and tongues, you are a expert on "tongues' alright! In your church! and JODY's mouth too!

This is not directed at you but is a "universal proclamation' prime by your post.:eyes:

So I am only The Ghost writer. But you are the responsible one!

thanks for your post.

Active
Gen 3:2-3 . . And the woman said to the serpent: We may eat the fruit of the
trees of the garden; but of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden,
God has said, "You shall not eat it, nor shall you touch it, lest you die."

Gen 3:4 . .Then the serpent said to the woman: You will not surely die.

Was the Serpent telling the truth? Yes.

When Eve tasted the fruit, nothing happened. She went right on in the buff as usual
with no change in her perception of decency. It wasn't till Adam tasted the fruit that
Eve put together a rudimentary apron to cover her pelvic area; and only then did
God block Eve's access to the tree of life.
_

Active

_
I believe heaven is in another dimension outside of time and space, it goes beyond our wildest imagination. But one thing I'm pretty sure about is that our DNA will have a revamp, no need to split and replicate anymore. If you believe that DNA is like God's blueprint of life, and since Paul wrote in 1 Cor. 15 that we'll have new and perfect bodies - instead of disembodied spirits, then that must be the case.

Active
  • Everyone will have perfect bodies. Restored eyesight and hearing for me!!! Also, unlimited bacon that tastes the same but doesn't come from a pig b/c God can create anything and Bacon = Happiness.

Loyal
  • Everyone will have perfect bodies. Restored eyesight and hearing for me!!! Also, unlimited bacon that tastes the same but doesn't come from a pig b/c God can create anything and Bacon = Happiness.
Earthling what makes you think we will need eyes to see, in eternity? Next you will being saying we need brains to think there!
The Institutionalize church has totally mess people up!!

WOW!
“Mercy and Grace” is The only way, we going to make it, because a brain will not gets us to Glory!

PS. Not even Death, can get us there!

JESUS has to come back and wake up The Death and those who haven’t died and gather us together and “Take us There”

Because if He don’t come and get us and Take us There For “The CORONATION” ceremony! We are going to be in direr Trouble!

But you say; you know the way. Ok, but, I ain’t following you there, I going to wait until He come and get me, it is a big “UNIVERSE”out There! If you make The Wrong Turn:eyes:

Because; “HE Iis “THE WAY” The Only Way, to get There!

But many say; “THEY KNOW THE WAY”

Ok:joy: It is Dark out There.:eyes:

You are going to keep going to the light?

Sounds like “Steven Spielberg” to me!

What are you going to be smelling with that nose in “ETERNITY”, GOLD?

Last edited:
Loyal
Don’t get mad with me, if you think I sound foolish!

I ain’t the one trying to describe a “Glorified Spiritual” Body That cannot be comprehended by A Finite mind!
Like God need eyes to see! And a nose to smell.

One thing I do know, is when I see him I will be Just Like Him!

I will be Created in “The Very Image of GOD”. And THAT “IMAGE” is a “GLORIFIED IMAGE”!

That No Human has seen! “BRIGHTER” so Bright that It Lights Up “ALL ETERNITY” Where is No Sun or Stars And No End”

For” The New Jerusalem” that comes out of The Sky, will be Spell Bounded concerning Our Appearance!

For We even, Bring Light to it!

PS. I know my Bible well!

I know nothing about such writings as “Hal Lindsey” or your pastor, who have lead many To lie about they have read The Book! Pastors who have taught Their Sheep that reading verses here and there and hop over here, is considered “you have Read The Book”. And one lie grows more Lies, now lies have become “Truth” to many.

Loyal
@PloughBoy Who are you calling "Earthling"?
you Guess.
47The first man is from the earth, earthy; the second man is from heaven. 48As is the earthy, so also are those who are earthy; and as is the heavenly, so also are those who are heavenly. 49And just as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly. [INDICATIVE]