• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

what the Bible say......

-What the Bible say about the jews and the prophet moses and what it say about islam and the prophet mouhamed?

Administrator
Staff Member
the bible does not mention the false islam and false prophet mohamed. The Bible is about Truth, Jesus

But you didn't answer the other half of my question what it's say about jews and the prophet moses or it's consider them as false too?!!

rainbow said:
But you didn't answer the other half of my question what it's say about jews and the prophet moses or it's consider them as false too?!!
The bible reveals God's covenant with the Jews, His chosen people, and Moses, a meek man and a great servant whom God used to lead His people out of oppression..Genesis 6:6-8 And God's continued promise to the Jews, His people, spoken by Moses..Leviticus 26:3-12

We hope this helps, Rainbow, and to also help you with the Truth from the false, God's Word is reveiled in Genesis 9:12-17 regarding your name, sister..

Administrator
Staff Member
Rainbow, sorry I just answered what I knew quickly off the top of my head. As for the Jews, GOD did establish a covenant with them (a promise). The Jews are also GOD's chosen people, Isreael of course being the first nation created by GOD.

It says a whole lot about the Jews, since Jesus was a Jew. It says nothing about Islam, since Mohammed was born 500 years later...

Alana

What does that mean - being a chosen people? What were they actually chosen for? And where does that leave non Jews?
Alana

Once again i thank you all for your help and i'll stop bothering you with my Qs.
what i'm gona do now is reading the Bible and when i face any problem in understanding anything i know where to turn to now, thanks.

rainbow said:
Once again i thank you all for your help and i'll stop bothering you with my Qs.
what i'm gona do now is reading the Bible and when i face any problem in understanding anything i know where to turn to now, thanks.
Dear Rainbow:

Please continue asking those good questions when you need to, sister, you are actually allowing all of us around the world to seek God's Word and learn as well from your questions..

Boninfaith thanks so much for your words and i'll keep asking these Qs where ever i face a problem. thanks alot.