• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

What Seed of the lineage of David impregnated Mary? AHAYAH GOD's oath to David that CHRIST would come from his loins by Solomon. Mary is of Nathan.

All praises to FATHER AHAYAH YASHAYAH WA RAACH!

Here are the scriptures of the OATH that AHAYAH GOD made to David that CHRIST YASHAYAH would come from his lineage loins.
Rev 5:5
Root of David [5]And one of the Elders saith vnto me, Weepe not: beholde, the Lion of the tribe of Iuda, the roote of Dauid, hath preuailed to open the booke, and to loose the seuen seales thereof.

Joseph is the father according to the flesh.
Romans 1:3 [3]Concerning his Sonne Iesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of Dauid according to the flesh,
Acts 2:29-30 [29]Men and brethren, let me freely speake vnto you of the Patriarch Dauid, that he is both dead & buried, and his sepulchre is with vs vnto this day: [30]Therefore being a Prophet, and knowing that God had sworne with an OATH to him, that of the fruit of his LOINS, according to the flesh, hee would raise vp Christ, to sit on his throne:
Joseph was of David
Luke 2:4 [4]And Ioseph also wēt vp frō Galilee, out of the citie of Nazareth, into Iudea, vnto the citie of Dauid, which is called Bethlehem, (because he was of the house and linage of Dauid,)

Luke 1:27 [27]To a virgine espoused to a man whose name was Ioseph, of the house of Dauid, and the virgins name was Marie.

Active

Here are the scriptures of the OATH that AHAYAH GOD made to David that CHRIST YASHAYAH would come from his lineage loins.
Rev 5:5
Root of David [5]And one of the Elders saith vnto me, Weepe not: beholde, the Lion of the tribe of Iuda, the roote of Dauid, hath preuailed to open the booke, and to loose the seuen seales thereof.

Joseph is the father according to the flesh.
Romans 1:3 [3]Concerning his Sonne Iesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of Dauid according to the flesh,
Acts 2:29-30 [29]Men and brethren, let me freely speake vnto you of the Patriarch Dauid, that he is both dead & buried, and his sepulchre is with vs vnto this day: [30]Therefore being a Prophet, and knowing that God had sworne with an OATH to him, that of the fruit of his LOINS, according to the flesh, hee would raise vp Christ, to sit on his throne:
Joseph was of David
Luke 2:4 [4]And Ioseph also wēt vp frō Galilee, out of the citie of Nazareth, into Iudea, vnto the citie of Dauid, which is called Bethlehem, (because he was of the house and linage of Dauid,)

Luke 1:27 [27]To a virgine espoused to a man whose name was Ioseph, of the house of Dauid, and the virgins name was Marie.

Yes, I know the Scriptures. You still didn't answer my question in post [HASH=1713]#(18[/HASH]). Are you saying Joseph did?

Quantrill

Scriptures shows that Joseph IS the father "according to the flesh"!

AHAYAH GOD made OATH to David that CHRIST would come from His LOINS!
CHRIST said HE is the root and offspring of David.
Joseph is of the house of David.
Mary is NOT.
They were married!
So what other loins besides Joseph impregnated her if it was not Joseph?

Does the Bible ever say that Joseph is CHRIST's father or that CHRIST is Joseph's son in scripture?

Active

Scriptures shows that Joseph IS the father "according to the flesh"!

AHAYAH GOD made OATH to David that CHRIST would come from His LOINS!
CHRIST said HE is the root and offspring of David.
Joseph is of the house of David.
Mary is NOT.
They were married!
So what other loins besides Joseph impregnated her if it was not Joseph?

Does the Bible ever say that Joseph is CHRIST's father or that CHRIST is Joseph's son in scripture?

Then you reject the virgin birth of Jesus Christ.

Quantrill

If your speaking of a spirit impregnating Mary then yes I reject that false teaching.

If you accept it Then you are rejecting the oath AHAYAH GOD made to David!

Ivar posted this next info but who listened?

In scripture the word virgin is a title that is given to young women.
It has nothing to do with their pureness!
When scripture says a virgin shall conceive it is saying a young woman shall conceive and bear a son.
Search the scriptures and rightly divide the word for yourself not what someone has convinced you to believe.

Blessings!

Active

If your speaking of a spirit impregnating Mary then yes I reject that false teaching.

When scripture says a virgin shall conceive it is saying a young woman shall conceive and bear a son.
Search the scriptures and rightly divide the word for yourself not what someone has convinced you to believe.

Blessings!

As I said, you reject the virgin birth of Jesus Christ. Which means you and the rest of the human race is dead in their sins as Christ would be born a sinner. No one is saved, because Christ would have to pay for His own sins.

Now what do you do?

Quantrill

Scriptures confirming young women or woman not pureness:

Genesis 24:16 [16]And the damsell was very faire to looke vpon, a virgine, neither had any man knowen her; and shee went downe to the wel, and filled her pitcher, and came vp.

Shows some virgins were pure
Some were NOT!
Judges 21:12 [12]And they found among the inhabitants of Iabesh Gilead, foure hundred yong virgins that had knowen no man, by lying with any male: and they brought them vnto the campe to Shiloh, which is in the land of Canaan.

Young men and young women
Notice why wasn't the young men called Virgins they too were pure!
Because that title is given only to the Young women!
Deuteronomy 32:25 [25]The sword without, and terrour within shall destroy both the yong man, and the virgin, the suckling also with the man of gray haires.

Lamentations 1:18 [18]¶ The Lord is righteous, for I haue rebelled against his commandement: heare, I pray you, all people, and behold my sorow: my virgins and my yong men are gone into captiuitie.

Lamentations 2:21 [21]The yong and the old lye on the ground in the streets: my virgins and my yong men are fallen by the sword: thou hast slaine them in the day of thy anger: thou hast killed, and not pitied.

Amos 8:13 [13]In that day shall the faire virgines and young men faint for thirst.

1 Maccabees 1:26 [26]So that the Princes and Elders mourned, the virgines and yong men were made feeble, and the beautie of women was changed.

Scriptures clearly gives understanding and brings truth to what the virgin birth really means!

Blessings!

There are other religions that have a pagan "virgin birth" belief.
Buddha
Siamese (Taiwan)-Codom
China- Lao Tsze
Egypt -Horus and Rachel
India-Chrishna
Plato too!
There are many more. Do research you'll be amazed.
We must Understand where that pagan belief comes from and see how it was tied into the Bible.

Blessings!

Staff Member

Blessings!

Hello Member Lacawar,
You really need to stop using verbiage like "false teaching" to describe anyone who professes a disagreement with you and the position you hold. For then it would be just as applicable for anyone who holds the opposing view, with Scripture support to call you "A False Teacher" while providing their supportive writings. You gain nothing from doing so. Agitation/Irritation is all you then bring into the conversation, and the subject which is more important becomes secondary.

I'm asking you to please stop doing this in your posts.

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
Nick
<><

Staff Member

Blessings!

Hello Lacawar

Actually I did listen to him and responded accordingly. I addressed this with Member Ivar, and he would always avoid any direct mention/explanation that in Strong's for the Word Virgin, it also identifies the word as meaning actually what we take the word "virgin" to mean in this day "A woman who has never had sexual intercourse with a man".

STRONGS
G3339
  1. a virgin
    1. a marriageable maiden
    2. a woman who has never had sexual intercourse with a man
    3. one's marriageable daughter
  2. a man who has abstained from all uncleanness and whoredom attendant on idolatry, and so has kept his chastity
    1. one who has never had intercourse with women

H1330
Gesenius' Hebrew-Chaldee Lexicon
1549566583785.png

So, the reason for my initial post to you on this subject and mentioning of Member Ivar.

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
<><

Are you disagreeing with the Bible Scriptures I posted that clearly explained everything?

Loyal
Matthews gospel makes it clear that Mary was a virgin until Jesus was born. Virgin can mean young woman, but the context and usage show thats not how the text is speaking of Mary. Can't see any room for confusion or debate here.

18 This is how the birth of Jesus the Messiah came about[d]: His mother Mary was pledged to be married to Joseph, but before they came together, she was found to be pregnant through the Holy Spirit. 19 Because Joseph her husband was faithful to the law, and yet[e]did not want to expose her to public disgrace, he had in mind to divorce her quietly.
20 But after he had considered this, an angelof the Lord appeared to him in a dream and said, “Joseph son of David, do not be afraid to take Mary home as your wife, because what is conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit. 21 She will give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus,[f] because he will save his people from their sins.”
22 All this took place to fulfill what the Lord had said through the prophet: 23 “The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel”[g] (which means “God with us”).
24 When Joseph woke up, he did what the angel of the Lord had commanded him and took Mary home as his wife. 25 But he did not consummate their marriage until she gave birth to a son. And he gave him the name Jesus.

May I recommend doing research and learn our Hebrew marriage customs in the scriptures to get more understanding.

That is the key!
Blessings!

Active

There are other religions that have a pagan "virgin birth" belief.
Buddha
Siamese (Taiwan)-Codom
China- Lao Tsze
Egypt -Horus and Rachel
India-Chrishna
Plato too!
There are many more. Do research you'll be amazed.
We must Understand where that pagan belief comes from and see how it was tied into the Bible.

Blessings!

No pagan belief was tied into the Bible. The pagans tied in the truth from God into their pagan religion. This is why you have the virgin birth throughout the many pagan religions. They are copying Christianity.

In other words, you got it backwards.

And why did you ignore my post [HASH=1718]#(26[/HASH])?

Quantrill

No my friend I read where it was said that those pagan virgin births were in existence before CHRIST!

Do research don't just comment.

Active

No my friend I read where it was said that those pagan virgin births were in existence before CHRIST!

Do research don't just comment.

I see where you read all about those pagan impersonations in your post [HASH=1720]#(28[/HASH]). Yes the pagan impersonations were before Christ. But the truth of the Virgin and Son goes all the way back to God's revelation in the Mazzaroth, or the Zodiac. You begin with Virgo, the virgin, and end with the glorious reign of Messiah with Leo. See (Job:32) "Canst thou bring forth Maaaroth in his season? or canst thou guide Arcturus with his sons?

So, whose the copy cat now? It is all those pagan religions you listed. Perhaps you should have researched it a little better before you accepted their views. And, why would you accept their views so willingly?

And why did you ignore my post [HASH=1718]#(26[/HASH])? Is it too hard to answer? Are the answers to damaging to your belief?

Quantrill

My last post was only to prompt readers to do a little research to what I was saying.

I am aware of others and can find more. But I'll ask you a question:

My friend who was the pagan Babylonian virgin and what was her sons name?

Active

My last post was only to prompt readers to do a little research to what I was saying.

I am aware of others and can find more. But I'll ask you a question:

My friend who was the pagan Babylonian virgin and what was her sons name?

Sure it was.

What does it matter who the pagan Babylonian virgin was and her son? They are pagan and they are imitating the revelation God gave in the heavens in the Zodiac. Come up with whatever pagan virgin and son you want, and God's revelation in the heavens precedes it.

Your pagan religions are the copycats. They took some truth of God and incorporated into their false belief.

And why did you ignore my post [HASH=1718]#(26[/HASH])

Quantrill

I believe the Biblical scriptures that says Mary was a young woman (virgin)
And that Joseph was CHRIST'S father "according to the flesh".

I hope that answers your question.

Active

I believe the Biblical scriptures that says Mary was a young woman (virgin)
And that Joseph was CHRIST'S father "according to the flesh".

I hope that answers your question.

No it answers nothing. Go back and reread. Your just repeating what you said. You're not answering my question.

The question in post [HASH=1718]#(26[/HASH]) was, 'What now'? What now, since with your view, Jesus is the product of Joseph and Mary. Which means Jesus is born a sinner. He inherits Adams sin. Which means He is not capeable of being a substitute. He must pay for His own sins. He cannot substitute for another. Which means the whole race of Adam is still in their sins. No provision has been made for their sins.

So, my question remains, which you continue to knowingly ignore, what now?

Quantrill