• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

What Seed of the lineage of David impregnated Mary? AHAYAH GOD's oath to David that CHRIST would come from his loins by Solomon. Mary is of Nathan.

What Seed of the lineage of David impregnated Mary?
AHAYAH GOD made oath to David that CHRIST would come from his loins through King Solomon.
Mary is from Nathan's seed Solomon's brother.

Who is that physical person?

Staff Member
Hello @Lacawar
What is the purpose of this thread?
For surely you know this is not a new topic here.
With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
<><

All praises to FATHER AHAYAH YASHAYAH WA RAACH!

Many today still believe that Mary is of Solomon which she is NOT in scripture.
Mary is of Nathan his brother. (Heli)
Joseph is of Solomon
Mary is of Nathan

Also That AHAYAH made an oath to David that Through His loins not Nathan's would CHRIST YASHAYAH come.

A spirit doesn't have loins!

Reading the Word vs what we were taught.

Again I don't post for debate, I post for edification in scriptures.

There are those that may not know this truth so I wanted to bring it forth.

Blessings!

Loyal
AHAYAH GOD made oath to David that CHRIST would come from his loins through King Solomon.

Where does this affect our salvation? Where does this make us any stronger in Him?

Staff Member

Many today still believe that Mary is of Solomon which she is NOT in scripture.
Mary is of Nathan his brother. (Heli)
Joseph is of Solomon
Mary is of Nathan

Also That AHAYAH made an oath to David that Through His loins not Nathan's would CHRIST YASHAYAH come.

A spirit doesn't have loins!

Reading the Word vs what we were taught.

Again I don't post for debate, I post for edification in scriptures.

There are those that may not know this truth so I wanted to bring it forth.

Blessings!

Hello Lacawar

As I stated this is not a new subject here. The Member Ivar could not convince me, or answer my all questions. If I'm not mistaken you yourself might have commented on a thread of his on this subject as well.

That discussion and this one is not about debate, though there is nothing wrong with it, but rather it's about Scriptural truth. Stating that your interpretation is truth, and not open to debate. Only closes out any discussion, and assumes that whatever you post is without error. Doing so is also not Scriptural. The Bereans even checked up on Paul, to ensure his correctness (Acts 17:11). Are you to be an exception???? You must also realize that if every post or thread were done as you do desire to do here, without debate/discourse. Error and deception would abound not only here at Talk Jesus, but everywhere Scripture is discussed or spoken of.

There is nothing wrong with debate, if it is engaged not only in prayerful meditation, but consideration that those we communicate we also Love. Thus making the communication edifying and uplifting not to self, but to the Body of Christ. We understand that doing this is beneficial. Not to just identify error, but to correct it should it exist. Doing this in a way that is not meant to diminish, but rather to uplift the fellowship we are in here at Talk Jesus.

Consider the Apostles themselves. If debate was not something to be considered, then when the Apostles did do so, are we to believe that these Godly, Holy Spirit filled men were wrong in doing so, or just an exception to some rule I'm not aware of?

As I have stated. This is not a new subject that you are bringing forth. So, don't expect silence.

YBIC
Nick
<><

Loyal
Heli was Mary's father, not brother. Jewish custom always listed geneaolgy through the male side, unless someone in that lineage
was a prominent figure in the Bible (i.e. Rahab the harlot)

The Roman Catholic proposal of Joaquim and Anne is not Biblical at all.

Luke 3:23; And Jesus himself began to be about thirty years of age, being (as was supposed) the son of Joseph, which was the son of Heli,
Matt 1:16; And Jacob begat Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus, who is called Christ.

Why the discrepancy between Matthew and Luke? Simple, one is Mary's lineage and one is Joseph's.

Matt 1:6; And Jesse begat David the king; and David the king begat Solomon of her that had been the wife of Urias;

Solomon is on Joseph's side.

Luke 3:31; Which was the son of Melea, which was the son of Menan, which was the son of Mattatha, which was the son of Nathan, which was the son of David,

Nathan is on Mary's side.

Now there is a troubling section about the kingship of the Jews being passed on through Solomon's line.
It seems the kingship stopped at Zimri on Solomon's side. The monarchy was generally passed through the male side. So this presents a bit of a problem,
however there was a loophole in the law.

In Numbers 271:1-11; we see the daughters of Zelophehad. He had no sons, so God said the inheritance could be passed on in one condition, they had to marry
someone in the same tribal bloodline.

Mary and Joseph meet this condition, they were both descendant of David, and therefore descendants of Judah.

Yes Mary is from Nathan Solomons brother.
David was king Not Nathan. It was through the Royal lineage of Kings that CHRIST YASHAYAH would come, so that eliminates Mary does it not?
The Root of David
Rev 5:5
[5]And one of the Elders saith vnto me, Weepe not: beholde, the Lion of the tribe of Iuda, the roote of Dauid, hath preuailed to open the booke, and to loose the seuen seales thereof. Joseph the father according to the flesh Romans 1:3 [3]Concerning his Sonne Iesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of Dauid according to the flesh, Acts 2:29-30 [29]Men and brethren, let me freely speake vnto you of the Patriarch Dauid, that he is both dead & buried, and his sepulchre is with vs vnto this day: [30]Therefore being a Prophet, and knowing that God had sworne with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loines, according to the flesh, hee would raise vp Christ, to sit on his throne:

Also "the fruit of his loins" means an actual person. Not a spirit!
Remember GOD made this oath to David.

Blessings!

As stated previously that spirits don't have loins.
Loins are always associated with the anatomy of a male.
Some scriptures to prove that:
Exodus 1:5 [5]And all the soules that came out of the loynes of Iacob, were seuentie soules: for Ioseph was in Egypt already.

Here are other:
Genesis 35:11 [11]And God saide vnto him, I am God Almightie: be fruitfull and multiply: a nation and a company of nations shall be of thee, and Kings shall come out of thy loynes.

Loyal

I'm still trying to understand why its so important to discuss this "question". The Holy Spirit impregnated Mary to produce Jesus.....So where is your problem?

Revelation 22:16 [16]I Iesus haue sent mine Angel, to testifie vnto you these things in the Churches. I am the roote and the offspring of Dauid, and the bright and morning starre.
Since CHRIST said HE IS the roote and offspring of David, that means a son of his lineage. Our sons are our Offspring, every man knows that. I only agree with what My Lord and Savior says in scripture!

So, From who's loins did the HOLY SPIRIT come from if the HOLY SPIRIT impregnated Mary?

Remember CHRIST was to come from the LOINS of David which means a man! "According to the Flesh"! And That oath was Promised by AHAYAH GOD!

Also The HOLY SPIRIT is NOT in that promise that HE made to David!
Again I ask what physical loins does a spirit have?

Blessings!

Loyal

Revelation 22:16 [16]I Iesus haue sent mine Angel, to testifie vnto you these things in the Churches. I am the roote and the offspring of Dauid, and the bright and morning starre.
Since CHRIST said HE IS the roote and offspring of David, that means a son of his lineage. Our sons are our Offspring, every man knows that. I only agree with what My Lord and Savior says in scripture!

So, From who's loins did the HOLY SPIRIT come from if the HOLY SPIRIT impregnated Mary?

Remember CHRIST was to come from the LOINS of David which means a man! "According to the Flesh"! And That oath was Promised by AHAYAH GOD!

Also The HOLY SPIRIT is NOT in that promise that HE made to David!
Again I ask what physical loins does a spirit have?

Blessings!
Ah Ok. Well you said Mary was from Nathan but if you follow that back one generation, you'll find that Nathan is Davids son. Line of David.

True, but don't forget Solomon was chosen and made King and continued the Royalty lineage to Joseph!
1 Kings 2:12 [12]¶ Then sate Solomon vpon the throne of Dauid his father, and his kingdome was established greatly.
Continted to Joseph
Luke 2:4 [4]And Ioseph also wēt vp frō Galilee, out of the citie of Nazareth, into Iudea, vnto the citie of Dauid, which is called Bethlehem, (because he was of the house and linage of Dauid,)
CHRIST YASHAYAH IS KING AND PRIEST of that lineage!

Blessings!

Staff Member

As stated previously that spirits don't have loins.
Loins are always associated with the anatomy of a male.
Some scriptures to prove that:
Exodus 1:5 [5]And all the soules that came out of the loynes of Iacob, were seuentie soules: for Ioseph was in Egypt already.

You know this makes no sense? Think on it. Who made man???? You limit our God when you state things like this.
Can He or Can He not do the impossible???

Meditate on this and pray Dear Brother. Especially since what you are doing is putting God in a Box, and one of your own making. Don't allow yourself be put into the thinking of man to explain what is of God!

Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known [it], they would not have crucified the Lord of glory. But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. But God hath revealed [them] unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God. For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God. Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God. Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual. But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know [them], because they are spiritually discerned. But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man. For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ. 1 Corinthians 2:8-16

YBIC
Nick
<><

Loyal
Jer 22:26; "I will hurl you and your mother who bore you into another country where you were not born, and there you will die.
Jer 22:27; "But as for the land to which they desire to return, they will not return to it.
Jer 22:28; "Is this man Coniah a despised, shattered jar? Or is he an undesirable vessel? Why have he and his descendants been hurled out And cast into a land that they had not known?
Jer 22:29; "O land, land, land, Hear the word of the LORD!
Jer 22:30; "Thus says the LORD, 'Write this man down childless, A man who will not prosper in his days; For no man of his descendants will prosper Sitting on the throne of David Or ruling again in Judah.'"

Jeconiah, (some Bibles simply say Coniah) was the son of Jehoiakim.
Jer 22:24; "As I live," declares the LORD, "even though Coniah the son of Jehoiakim king of Judah were a signet ring on My right hand, yet I would pull you off;

It says in Jeremiah 22:30; that none of his descendents would sit on David's throne or rule in Judah. Yet Jesus is the King of the Jews. How did this happen?

Matt 1:7 Solomon was the father of Rehoboam, Rehoboam the father of Abijah, and Abijah the father of Asa.
Matt 1:8 Asa was the father of Jehoshaphat, Jehoshaphat the father of Joram, and Joram the father of Uzziah.
Matt 1:9 Uzziah was the father of Jotham, Jotham the father of Ahaz, and Ahaz the father of Hezekiah.
Matt 1:10 Hezekiah was the father of Manasseh, Manasseh the father of Amon, and Amon the father of Josiah.
Matt 1:11 Josiah became the father of Jeconiah and his brothers, at the time of the deportation to Babylon.

If Solomon was a patriarch of Jeconiah, then obviously the royal bloodline didn't come from Solomon.
But then... it didn't have to.

2 Sam 7:12; "When your days are complete and you lie down with your fathers, I will raise up your descendant after you, who will come forth from you, and I will establish his kingdom.
2 Sam 7:13; "He shall build a house for My name, and I will establish the throne of his kingdom forever.
2 Sam 7:14; "I will be a father to him and he will be a son to Me; when he commits iniquity, I will correct him with the rod of men and the strokes of the sons of men,
2 Sam 7:15; but My lovingkindness shall not depart from him, as I took it away from Saul, whom I removed from before you.
2 Sam 7:16; "Your house and your kingdom shall endure before Me forever; your throne shall be established forever."'"

Rom 1:2; which He promised beforehand through His prophets in the holy Scriptures,
Rom 1:3; concerning His Son, who was born of a descendant of David according to the flesh,

Neither of these passage specifically mention Solomon. David had several sons.

I posted scriptures where The MOST HIGH AHAYAH made a OATH to David that CHRIST YASHAYAH would be born of His lineage loins (Joseph) and it was completed just as the MOST HIGH AHAYAH promised.

The MOST HIGH AHAYAH said it would be done that way and that's how it was done "According to scripture"! And I Agree with scripture!

It's every man's choice to believe what AHAYAH GOD says.
And I believe EVERY WORD OF THE MOST HIGH AHAYAH!

Do we always understand it, no we don't until it gets revealed to us when we seek!

CHRIST YASHAYAH was made "according to the flesh" the same way every man on this earth was made.

DO you know that CHRIST YASHAYAH did not want to be made any other way but just like his brothers as scripture says?

That is why scripture says SON OF MAN not WOMAN!
(HOLY SPIRIT just gave me that understanding and I'm thankful)!

Blessings!

Loyal
I posted scriptures where The MOST HIGH AHAYAH made a OATH to David that CHRIST YASHAYAH would be born of His lineage loins (Joseph) and it was completed just as the MOST HIGH AHAYAH promised.

Can you post them again, for those of us who missed it.

Active

The MOST HIGH AHAYAH said it would be done that way and that's how it was done "According to scripture"! And I Agree with scripture!

It's every man's choice to believe what AHAYAH GOD says.
And I believe EVERY WORD OF THE MOST HIGH AHAYAH!

Do we always understand it, no we don't until it gets revealed to us when we seek!

CHRIST YASHAYAH was made "according to the flesh" the same way every man on this earth was made.

DO you know that CHRIST YASHAYAH did not want to be made any other way but just like his brothers as scripture says?

That is why scripture says SON OF MAN not WOMAN!
(HOLY SPIRIT just gave me that understanding and I'm thankful)!

Blessings!

If Jesus Christ was made the same way every man on earth is made, as you say, what man had sex with Mary that produced Jesus Christ?

Quantrill