• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

What personal REVELATION(S) have you received from God's WORD?

Thanks! jjkirk.

THANKS! jjkirk :thumbs_up , for sharing these words of revelation here with us at Talk-Jesus, they should help many for many experience this.

In :love: of JESUS the Christ, Our LORD.
:love: Yeshua
:boy_hug:

jjkirk said:
Recently my Wife and have had Isaiah 55:2 revealed in our lives when struggling with certain things and it is a great help.
Is 55:2 "Why do you spend money for what is not bread, And your wages for what does not satisfy? Listen carefully to Me, and eat what is good, And delight yourself in abundance.(NASB)

Peace be with you,
John

Last edited:
Thanks Gloria! It was are HOPE that the LORD would lead you....

Thanks Gloria! It was are HOPE that the LORD would lead you to share one that you value most here in this post. One that may have been very personal to you.

Gloria said:
LOL Yeshua !!
Almost all the 200 + posts I have on here are revelations from God that I am sharing with those at Talk Jesus (Except the jokes ). Thats why I am here. So read some of them or this would be FOUR books. Of course these are things the Lord has shown me over the many years of my Christian life.

Acts 4:20
"For we cannot help speaking about what we have seen and heard."

AMEN and

AMEN and AMEN again! Hallelujah! Hey! Bro! Did you invent the name Target because your most always RIGHT-ON.

In :love: of JESUS the Christ, Our LORD, the ONLY begotten Son of GOD.

Chad said:
No Word, Scripture is the Word of Life which GOD Himself calls the "BOOK OF LIFE" so yes naturally we will apply Scripture our lives. :)

Amen

I feel well i dont know if i can call it a revelation, but maybe a deeper understanding of gods word, it has became more clear to me that We are the Rightiousness of God, I struggled with that for a while, thinking no im a sinner how can i be etc!

Think of it this way, Jesus who was the most Rightious man on the planet died for our sins, he took our place for those sins, so we took his Rightiousness in return and its only because of his Rightiousness that we can stand b4 the judgment seat of Christ, and be passed in to glory!

I've had several over the past 2half years

1. on waking these words were vivid to me.....'I will gird up your loins'
2. was told 'Honour your Father and your Mother'
3. on waking again 'Greater is he that is in you than he that is in the world'
4. was took through the scriptures while asleep, and explained about 'SALT' and how I could be a salt seller with only small holes, and sprinkle a little here and there, now and again.
5. don't be pass remarkable.
6. To read John 10, 11, 12. this was a 'thought' which was answered as I was wondering were Bethany was in the bible. and sure enough it was John 11V1 exactly in the middle of the above chapters.

that's them, the greatest of these to me was the SALT one, it was amazing being taken through the bible page by page and then told about this, awesome.

1 Corinthians 1:4-9
4I always thank God for you because of his grace given you in Christ Jesus. 5For in him you have been enriched in every way—in all your speaking and in all your knowledge— 6because our testimony about Christ was confirmed in you. 7Therefore you do not lack any spiritual gift as you eagerly wait for our Lord Jesus Christ to be revealed. 8He will keep you strong to the end, so that you will be blameless on the day of our Lord Jesus Christ. 9God, who has called you into fellowship with his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, is faithful. AMEN!

God is there for us through his son Jesus and yes! He will keep you strong to the end! This verse sticks with me because Jesus has answered my knocks at his door and brought me through trials I would never have gotten through without him. Never doubt God loves you because he loved you enough to have his son sacrificed on the cross for your sins and the world's sins.

God bless you always
Ariel