• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

What personal REVELATION(S) have you received from God's WORD?

What personal REVELATION(S) have you received from God's WORD that you believe you can share with others here?

This is one of the first revelations that I received from God's WORD.

Example: Verily I say unto you, Among them that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than John the Baptist: notwithstanding he that is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he. Matthew 11:11

I was inspired to the fact that even John the Baptist would not qualify for heaven without JESUS being his Savior too.

I am not looking for a B O O K here just a few personal REVELATIONS or maybe just one at a time.

We are all one body in Christ and each part is important for the whole body.

In :love: of JESUS the Christ, Our LORD.
:love: Yeshua
:boy_hug:

Last edited:
Well I actually learned it awhile ago and then today I was talking with someone who helped me understand it more, ( So very grateful to Alabasterbox very wise woman who I suggest all women who are married have a conversation with her.) ok back to point.
1Pe 3:1 Likewise, ye wives, be in subjection to your own husbands; that, if any obey not the word, they also may without the word be won by the conversation of the wives;

Not only did this scripture tell me that being submissive will help my husband come to Christ (which actually happened Praise the Lord). It tells me that how I treat my husband will come back to me. The Love I show in my words and actions will help my husband give to me also.

Col 3:18 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as it is fit in the Lord.
Col 3:19 Husbands, love your wives, and be not bitter against them

Well thats what I got ! Joyfully~ Jlu

Be careful with Personal Revelations of Scripture, especially if you apply a scripture to you. You may take the scripture out of context in applying it to your life. This is a note of caution. Blessings No Word

No Word said:
Be careful with Personal Revelations of Scripture, especially if you apply a scripture to you. You may take the scripture out of context in applying it to your life. This is a note of caution. Blessings No Word

No Word . Two thing's you must explain . 1 - What does [ No Word ] mean ?
2 - We at talkjesus apply all the word of God to our lives through personal revelation by the Holy Spirit . Please explain. Mike

Let's assume just for a second that someone makes a mistake.

Let's assume just for a second that someone makes a mistake. Not that it happened yet but let's assume someone applied a scripture out of context that God revealed to them. Dose God know all things, ofcource he dose. Is God trying to trap unsuspecting Christian, I think not. Would a loving Father tell you to put all your faith in him and than lead you in the wrong direction or hold something against you when he knows you didn't know any better? Assuming someone did take a scripture out of context, whose to say other than God that that wasn't the message God wanted that person to get at that time when it happened and pehaps now that same person sharing the personal REVELATION(S) that they were inspired by the word at that time to believe, can be helped in a nurturing way by other parts of Christ body, to get it right or to receive new insights.

God knows everyones heart and he knows if a person is intentionally trying to sin or is unintentionally mistaken.

We walk by a spirit of faith in a loving and just God and not in a spirit of fear. I have read that the LORD commands us approximately 365 times in scripture not to fear. Are we going to stop doing good because we are afraid of not being perfect. Don't worry! None of us are perfect but we are Saved by grace, faith and God's Spirit through what Jesus the Christ has done for us

Thanks Bob. (Yes Word),(Yes JESUS).

For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. 2Tim.1:7

Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God. He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love. 1John 4:7-8

How is it then, brethren? when ye come together, every one of you hath a psalm, hath a doctrine, hath a tongue, hath a revelation, hath an interpretation. Let all things be done unto edifying.1 Cor. 14:26

HELPS: Edifying means to build up in what is good.
And WHAT are we to Building up? The body of Christ ofcource, his Church's congregation's betterment

No Word said:

Last edited:
I have learned that since I live "In the Vine" and "By the Spirit" I "Walk in grace". The Holy Spirit gives me revelation after revelation. One of the most important is "As you received him so shall you walk in him". How did I receive him? By grace through faith. God's grace gives me all I need. Jesus is my all, he is why I was created.

Recently my Wife and have had Isaiah 55:2 revealed in our lives when struggling with certain things and it is a great help.
Is 55:2 "Why do you spend money for what is not bread, And your wages for what does not satisfy? Listen carefully to Me, and eat what is good, And delight yourself in abundance.(NASB)

Peace be with you,
John

Yeshua said:
What personal REVELATION(S) have you received from God's WORD that you believe you can share with others here?

LOL Yeshua !!
Almost all the 200 + posts I have on here are revelations from God that I am sharing with those at Talk Jesus (Except the jokes ). Thats why I am here. So read some of them or this would be FOUR books. Of course these are things the Lord has shown me over the many years of my Christian life.

Acts 4:20
"For we cannot help speaking about what we have seen and heard."

Last edited:
Administrator
Staff Member
No Word, Scripture is the Word of Life which GOD Himself calls the "BOOK OF LIFE" so yes naturally we will apply Scripture our lives. :)

Amen

Thanks! Mike and I THANK GOD for LEADING US.

Thanks! Mike and I THANK GOD for LEADING US. :thumbs_up

BROTHERSINARMST4G said:
Very good respons Yeshua . Mike

44"The kingdom of heaven is like treasure hidden in a field. When a man found it, he hid it again, and then in his joy went and sold all he had and bought that field. "Matthew 13:44

I like fields, so I was inspired to know that the kindom of heaven is like this.

a note on No Word's caution: Well done Yeshua.

Last edited:
Thank you for your response here for the good of all.

Thank you for your response here for the good of all, Soldier of God.

Soldier of God said:
No different than the Esther revelation. I would say if you pertain scripture to your life, revelation so to speak. If for uplifting and for the good, God knows our heart. If we surround our shortcomings with scripture for excuses, we shouldnt mock God. God bless.

Jesus tells the parable of the ten bridesmaids

Matthew 25:1-13
1*Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom. 2*And five of them were wise, and five were foolish. 3*They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them: 4*but the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps. 5*While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept. 6*And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him. 7*Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps. 8*And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out. 9*But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves. 10*And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut. 11*Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us. 12*But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not. 13*Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.

I raised in once saved always saved doctrine. About ten years ago I was reading and spending time with the Lord. I asked Him to show me the truth concerning this doctrine, I didn't want justification, I wanted Truth. This is the scripture He gave me. After reading it, I asked Jesus to elaborate and then He said"Mike, I said the kingdom of heaven is like ten virgins, not just the five that were ready." Then He said, "You must be born again to enter the kingdom." Then He pointed out to me that they were all virgins, but only five of the ten were ready to meet the Bridegroom. So now I don't believe in Once saved always saved.

Most recent revelation

:present: Just recently, I had some verses at the end of John Ch. 14 jump out at me. I have been reading that chapter for years, but always just noticed the part about "I go to prepare a place for you" and the other neat stuff, but this time, what I saw was "the prince of this world comes, and he has nothing in me, BUT SO THAT THE WORLD WILL KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE THE FATHER, let's go (get on with it) I saw that it was the Father's love for us that sent Jesus to Calvary, but it was Jesus's love for the Father that was His motivation. It was total obedience and love for the Father. WOW, huh?

Colossians 1:26-29
26*even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints: 27*to whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory: 28*whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus: 29*whereunto I also labour, striving according to his working, which worketh in me mightily

Paul did not preach a set of doctrines or a belief system, he preached a person, Jesus the Living Christ.

Thanks lll3.

Your message posted here is a great witness and testimony to the truth. Thanks for your reassurance of what God dose for us all if we accept his gift. :thumbs_up

lll3 said:
I have learned that since I live "In the Vine" and "By the Spirit" I "Walk in grace". The Holy Spirit gives me revelation after revelation. One of the most important is "As you received him so shall you walk in him". How did I receive him? By grace through faith. God's grace gives me all I need. Jesus is my all, he is why I was created.

Registered Member
Jesus is Lord!

Hi, Yeshua!

"As in water face reflects face, so a man's heart reveals the man" (Proverbs 27:19, NKJ).

I am certified in Braille; and I work with deaf, vision impaired, and blind children.

My first year of Braille study my teacher made me learn Braille blindfolded so that I could understand how difficult it is to learn Braille tactually.

Talk Jesus chat and forums have revealed something interesting to me. I can see your heart by your words. I do not have to see you, or hear your voice, in order to know who you are.

Today I perceive my work with children that are deaf or blind very differently.

Your Sister in Christ,
Dr. Bon Vie/"Sylvia"

Yeshua said:

Example: Verily I say unto you, Among them that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than John the Baptist: notwithstanding he that is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he. Matthew 11:11

I was inspired to the fact that even John the Baptist would not qualify for heaven without JESUS being his Savior too.

I am not looking for a B O O K here just a few personal REVELATIONS or maybe just one at a time.

Last edited:
Grace of GOD = Favor of GOD

Grace of GOD = Favor of GOD

Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all, Romans 4:16

But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many. Romans 5:15

And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then is it no more grace: otherwise work is no more work. Romans 11:6

Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)Ephesians 2:5

And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death. Revelations 12:11

Note: This is going to be a MEAT revelation when it is completed in further posts here.

The first part of this REVELATION that I have received is: "These above mentioned scriptures are more about the REBIRTH into and including eternal life salvation of the LORD, through HIS great LOVE, HIS great MERCY, and HIS great COMPASSION."

Preview of some of the MEAT is:" The above mentioned scriptures were not meant to be an all encompassing EXCUSE.

Yeshua said:

Last edited:
The biggest revelation for me was the Fathers Love. I once viewed God as angry, distant and jugdmental. I spent my life running from Him too afraid that i would not be accepted and that i was to bad to ever be close to a Holy God.
After writing 3 books, God used this time to show me who He was and bring me to Him in a way i have never experienced before.Jesus came to reconcile me to the Father,but even though i had given my life to Jesus, i found it very hard to relate to the Father. But things are different now........................
I am so wrapped in the Fathers love!! His feathered wings are around me, I am protected and comforted by Him. I am carried in His everlasting arms, I am secure and cherished. This revelation has changed my life. I have the creator of the whole universe as my Abba Father!. I am a princess of the mighty King!
Out of the billions and billions of stars in the universe, they are worth nothing compared to just one of me!
I have heard Jesus' heart beating for me and i will always remember it stopped once for me too.
This is the most life changing revelation i have ever had! That God is my Father and i am His child. I do not fear any more.
Now that i really know Him, Now i can really tell the night and day difference He has made to my life, from nothing to something, from rejected to accepted.
I think knowing the Fathers love for us, can be the best revelation a christian can have. When we see and know Him for who He really is, then we know more about who we really are!
I love my heavenly daddy! and i know He loves me! I am the apple of His eye!