• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

What kind of religion Islam is?

What kind of religion Islam is?

• Peace and love

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Terrorism and lies

Votes: 37 88.1%

• Total voters
Active
The Oneness of Allah
In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful
“Say: He is Allah, the One and Only Allah, the Eternal, Absolute. He begets not, nor is He begotten. And there is none like Him.” Holy Qur'an (112:1-4)

Islam is almost exactly the same as Christianity, albeit with a few minor changes.
UTTERLY RIDICULOUS!!! ISLAM is a SATANIC Relio/Governmental system bearing NO RESEMBLANCE to Biblical Christianity. ISLAM has NO SAVIOR, and can do nothing other that CURSE it's followers with HELL when they die, since there's no possibility of Salvation.

Jesus IS held just as high as Muhammed, if not more than him.
It's TOTALLY UNIMPORTANT how "High" ISLAMIC FOOLS "hold Jesus"!!! ISLAM has IGNORANTLY ELIMINATED the entire reason for Jesus to exist, by eliminating Him as SAVIOR.

We are not here to harm or destroy. We are here to live our lives as peacefully as possible. Just as you would like to do.
Except that all ISLAM DOES is "Harm, Destroy, and MURDER anybody that stands in their way when they're politically strong enough, just like their satanic prophet.

What do Islam and the Quran say about Jesus?
Muhammad was visited by the angel Jibrīl, known as Gabriel in English, who revealed to him the beginnings of what would later become the Qur’an.

Jesus was born of a virgin > He [Jibrīl] said: “Nay, I am only a messenger from thy Lord, (to announce) to thee the gift of a holy son. 20 She said: “How shall I have a son, seeing that no man has touched me, and I am not unchaste?”
21 He said: “So (it will be): Thy Lord saith, ‘that is easy for Me: and (We wish) to appoint him as a Sign unto men and a Mercy from Us’: It is a matter (so) decreed.” (19:19-21, Yusif Ali)
And (remember) her who guarded her chastity: We breathed into her of Our spirit, and We made her and her son a sign for all peoples. (21:91, Yusif Ali) > thus the angel Jibrīl breathed into Mary's garment sleeve ...

Jesus was created > The similitude of Jesus before Allah is as that of Adam; He created him from dust, then said to him: “Be”. And he was. (3:59, Yusif Ali)

Jesus was given revelation by Allah > He said: “I am indeed a servant of Allah: He hath given me revelation and made made me a prophet. (19:30, Yusif Ali)

Denial Jesus’ Crucifixion > That they said (in boast), “We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah”;- but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein
are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not. (4:157,Yusif Ali)

Jesus is no more than a messenger of Allah > O People of the Book! Commit no excesses in your religion: Nor say of Allah aught but the truth. Christ Jesus the son of Mary was (no more than) a messenger of Allah, and His Word, which He bestowed on Mary, and a spirit proceeding from Him: so believe in Allah and His messengers. Say not “Trinity”: desist: it will be better for you: for Allah is one Allah: Glory be to Him: (far exalted is He) above having a son.
To Him belong all things in the heavens and on earth. And enough is Allah as a Disposer of affairs. (4:171, Yusif Ali)

Jesus, Son of Mary, did not say to worship himself or Mary > And behold! Allah will say: “O Jesus the son of Mary! Didst thou say unto men, worship me and my mother as gods in derogation of Allah’?”
He will say: “Glory to Thee! never could I say what I had no right (to say). Had I said such a thing, thou wouldst indeed have known it. Thou knowest what is in my heart, Thou I know not what is in Thine.
For Thou knowest in full all that is hidden. (5:116, Yusif Ali)

You are cursed if you say Jesus is God’s son > The Jews call ‘Uzair a son of Allah, and the Christians call Christ the son of Allah. That is a saying from their mouth; (in this) they but imitate what the unbelievers of old used to say.
Allah’s curse be on them: how they are deluded away from the Truth! (9:30, Yusif Ali)

Jesus said to obey Allah > When Jesus came with Clear Signs, he said: “Now have I come to you with Wisdom, and in order to make clear to you some of the (points) on which ye dispute: therefore fear Allah and obey me. (43:63, Yusif Ali)
An Interesting, but TOTALLY FALSE pack of SATANIC LIES from the Religio/Governmental system of ISLAM.