• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Loyal
What is the forum's stance on abortion?

Can it be justified in the last semester?

Alan
We do not sacrifice our babies to any god. Moloch demands human, specifically babies, sacrifice but we will not serve him. One reason Satan seems to be gaining in power in these last days is simply, almost a billion babies sacrificed to Moloch.

Loyal
We do not sacrifice our babies to any god. Moloch demands human, specifically babies, sacrifice but we will not serve him. One reason Satan seems to be gaining in power in these last days is simply, almost a billion babies sacrificed to Moloch.

Yeap after the new Law passed in NY I believe there has been a shift int he spiritual realm t much more evil we will, see as the end days close in on us.

The end result will be WAR. America and all nations will reap what they sow. More people murdered through abortion than world war 1 or in World world 2 an estimated total of 70-85 million not combined but almost and counting!

How Many People Died in WW1? A Look at the Numbers

World War One was one of the deadliest conflicts in the history of the human race, in which over 16 million people died. The total number of both civilian and military casualties is estimated at around 37 million people. The war killed almost 7 million civilians and 10 million military personnel.

Military and Civilian Deaths on Both Sides

The Allies, or Entente Powers, counted around 6 million deaths, the Central Powers 4 million.

Many people died, not from combat, but from diseases caused by the war, a figure estimated at around 2 million deaths. 6 million people went missing during the war and were presumed dead.

Two out of three soldiers died in battle, the rest died due to infections or disease. The Spanish flu also killed a lot of people in prisoner camps.

The total number of civilian deaths is very hard to determine, unlike military deaths, which were better documented. Because of the war, many people suffered from disease and malnutrition because of food shortages brought about by a disruption in trade. Millions of men were also mobilized for the war, taking their labor away from farms, which cut down food production. In the Ottoman Empire there were also the genocides that killed thousands of people. The Spanish flu also killed a lot of people, but historians often left these figures out of accounts accounts.

Finally, there are even more indirect deaths caused by the wars that are not accounted in such reports. The Armenian Genocide, which left 1.5 million dead in the final years of the Ottoman Empire, was precipitated by the Ottoman political leadership believing that the Armenian people would side with Russia in World War One, leading to the empire’s ruin. To secure their borders, they put Armenian men in work camps, which became extermination centers, and forced marched the elderly, women, and children to Northern Syria, which became a death march.

WORLD WORLD II
An estimated total 70-85 million people perished, which was about 3% of the 1940 world population (est. 2.3 billion). World War II fatality statistics vary, with estimates of total deaths ranging from 70 million to 85 million.

I agree abortion is a sacrifice to demons. About 1/3 of mankind died in World War II probably in the next War too accompanied by cosmic events .
The Sixth Trumpet

13Then the sixth angel sounded his trumpet, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar before God 14saying to the sixth angel with the trumpet, “Release the four angels who are bound at the great river Euphrates.”

15So the four angels who had been prepared for this hour and day and month and year were released to kill a third of mankind. 16And the number of mounted troops was two hundred million; I heard their number.

17Now the horses and riders in my vision looked like this: The riders had breastplates the colors of fire, sapphire, and brimstone. The heads of the horses were like the heads of lions, and out of their mouths proceeded fire, smoke, and brimstone. 18A third of mankind was killed by the three plagues of fire, smoke, and brimstone that proceeded from their mouths. 19For the power of the horses was in their mouths and in their tails; indeed, their tails were like snakes, having heads with which to inflict harm.

20Now the rest of mankind who were not killed by these plagues still did not repent of the works of their hands. They did not stop worshiping demons and idols of gold, silver, bronze, stone, and wood, which cannot see or hear or walk. 21Furthermore, they did not repent of their murder, sorcery, sexual immorality, and theft.

Last edited:
Deuteronomy 18:9-13 - When thou art come into the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee, thou shalt not learn to do after the abominations of those nations.
Deuteronomy 32:35 - To me [belongeth] vengeance, and recompence; their foot shall slide in [due] time: for the day of their calamity [is] at hand, and the things that shall come upon them make haste.

Matthew 25:40 - And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done [it] unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done [it] unto me.
Luke 17:2 - It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.
Romans 12:19 - Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but [rather] give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance [is] mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

Loyal
You cannot hear the screams of a child in the womb, so murdering it may be easier on the conscious of the mother, but it is still murder. These sins can be forgiven but woe to those that promote it. It would have been better for them if they had never been born themselves than to face the punishment from God that comes even now.

Loyal
“Sick”: NYC lights up One WTC to celebrate new late term abortion law

Ben Davies

New York state doesn’t have the death penalty. Anyone there who, say, kills innocent children in a mass school shooting will get imprisoned for life, but not a lethal injection. Instead, those lethal injections are reserved for… unborn children. New York just legalized late term abortion. But just when the story couldn’t get any worse, this happened: The state celebrated this grim milestone by lighting up the top of One World Trade Center. You know, that towering monument to… the mass murder of almost 3000 people on 9/11?

“Sick”: NYC lights up One WTC to celebrate new late term abortion law

Ben Davies

New York state doesn’t have the death penalty. Anyone there who, say, kills innocent children in a mass school shooting will get imprisoned for life, but not a lethal injection. Instead, those lethal injections are reserved for… unborn children. New York just legalized late term abortion. But just when the story couldn’t get any worse, this happened: The state celebrated this grim milestone by lighting up the top of One World Trade Center. You know, that towering monument to… the mass murder of almost 3000 people on 9/11?
Sickens my heart. I think the people promoting this (elitist) are appeasing their demons. This is truly sick and beyond my ability to even wrap my head around . It just makes no sense!

You cannot hear the screams of a child in the womb, so murdering it may be easier on the conscious of the mother, but it is still murder. These sins can be forgiven but woe to those that promote it. It would have been better for them if they had never been born themselves than to face the punishment from God that comes even now.
Well, with Virginia and New York you will hear the screams.

Staff Member
Well, with Virginia and New York you will hear the screams.

Virginia hasn't approved the bill yet. Let's send our prayers Heavenward to turn the hearts of those who are desiring death and not life in passing this bill.

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
<><

My stance is that it is an abomination, and one which contradicts Elohim's command to be fruitful and multiply. One aspect of this deed which I find particularly sinister is that this innocent blood is perfect for ritual sacrifice. Mass murder. Companies purchase fetus cells, which end up in our food supply. It's cell line is HEK 293. If you have ever drunk Pepsi, you've ingested it. Sad to say, this product is far reaching. A dismembered fetus carries a high monetary value to associated industries. It truly is a sick world we live in. From a societal perspective, a low regard for life can't get any lower than the disregard for the life of a defenceless child. Societies who are infected with this sickness are, without exception, violent and perverse, all the way through human history.

Loyal
@Alan McDougall -- why would it ever be justified in the last stage of pregnancy? Lots of babies are born prematurily and survive very nicely at that stage.

Lots of women -- upon discovering an unplanned pregnancy very early on -- within the first weeks -- as early as pregnancy tests can show positive results will have their unborn child aborted before anyone can tell they Are pregnant.

My two daughters miscarried at 7 weeks before they even knew they were pregnant. Both were totally heart broken. Both were married so it wasn't unwanted for either of them.

Maybe what you're Meaning to ask is if it can be justified in the 1st trimester of pregnancy. But, still, No.

there are women who go to extreme lengths to Protect their unborn babies even when their own health is at risk rather than abort the pregnancy.

Loyal
Exod 20:13; "You shall not murder.
Matt 18:14; "So it is not the will of your Father who is in heaven that one of these little ones perish.

Isa 57:4; "Against whom do you jest? Against whom do you open wide your mouth And stick out your tongue? Are you not children of rebellion, Offspring of deceit,
Isa 57:5; Who inflame yourselves among the oaks, Under every luxuriant tree, Who slaughter the children in the ravines, Under the clefts of the crags?

Psa 22:10; Upon You I was cast from birth; You have been my God from my mother's womb.
Psa 127:3; Behold, children are a gift of the LORD, The fruit of the womb is a reward.

Matt 21:16; and said to Him, "Do You hear what these children are saying?" And Jesus *said to them, "Yes; have you never read, 'OUT OF THE MOUTH OF INFANTS AND NURSING BABIES YOU HAVE PREPARED PRAISE FOR YOURSELF'?"

I know this probably isn't going to be a popular opinion before I voice it but I feel the need to defend a particular viewpoint for this topic. Just for starters I'd like to mention that I'm new to this forum and fairly new to scripture and my faith in general. I know and understand that life is precious and should not be taken lightly in any situation whether it be entering or exiting this realm.

The topic of abortion is a touchy subject that is usually met with black and white answers that I feel don't justify the circumstances of the criminal and traumatic act of rape. Rape is something that is beyond a woman's control leaving her paralyzed with raw emotion, fear, anxiety, depression and countless other problems that come with encountering such a despicable act.

If a woman is impregnated during this act I feel like she should have the right to terminate the pregnancy if it would cause intense emotional/physical trauma that would cause who knows what kind of events in her life to happen during such a time.

Now do I believe that a woman getting pregnant by being sexually immoral and fornicating whomever she pleases should terminate pregnancy due to her reckless actions? No I believe she should be held accountable and raise the child without question.

If their is error or ignorance in my point please feel free to correct me but my opinion is based on compassion for the individual who goes through something horrible and has to deal with that circumstance.

Loyal
@DEM0 -- Your two qualifiers for allowing for aborting a baby -- learning / practicing self-control is Very important. Both on the part of the perpetrator of a rape and the promiscuous woman. But we also need to realize that a new human being is being brought into this world.

And I'll agree that rape Can be a very emotionally, physically traumatic experience for the girl, teen, woman involved. And some of those baby's will abort Naturally. And, of course counseling would be a necessity. But, if at all possible -- give the rape victim all the support possible to get her through the pregnacy and help find a good adoptive home for the innocent baby. And, sometimes, what Has happened, is that the mother-to-be gets attached to the new human that she can feel inside of her. And, so, in that process -- she chooses To keep her baby. Now -- depending on the age and circumstances -- giving the new-born up for adoption to a Christian family is a wonderful solution.

Both men and women need to learn self-control. 'We' Can live without sex. And Biblically we're supposed to until 'we' are married.

We Do need to consider the well-being of the child. Adoption to a Christian family / couple would be a good alternative to 'making her keep it'. Maybe a better alternative would be to hold the young woman financially responsible For the baby's needs. Like a man with child-support.

And, yes, this Is a touchy subject. And , yes, it Does need to be dealt with.

There is a period of time -- beginnings of puberty -- when our bodies are giving us all sorts of signals. A sex drive. That's why God gives us guidelines for using it. Not until marriage. It is supposed to be special for marriage.