• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

What is Faith?

I asked follow up questions:

Brother you said I make horrible crimes on earth, what did you mean?

Jesus said:I am speaking of your quest, you must stand for good, you must tell the truth, but leave what constitutes a crime to others. What you do is good, it will save others, but do not judge.

Yes I see it is my greatest impurity at this point in time, is it not?

Jesus said: Yes, move away from darkness, come heaven is here!

It is very good to speak of the bible, but the way towards the Kingdom of God, walking it is to a great extent about cleaning, repentance to remission of sin.

May God bless you and keep your health Charlie

Staff Member
@Charlie24

Let us know how things go.
I'm presently wired up in coranary care department of a city hospital, miles from home.
The LORD is good. His ways are perfect.

Bless you ....><>

Staff Member
praying for both @Charlie24 @Br. Bear speedy recovery, keep us posted
That is wonderful you are praising God also in that situation, may God bless you, I pray for you both
@Br. Bear @Charlie24

Praying God comfort you and your families,That he heals you if it’s his will,but more importantly,his will be done in your lives.

God Bless

Thank you for your prayers.

Very soon after, I was told I was to be discharged after two nights. I had informed the staff I felt worse than I had previously, seeing stars and near fainting but with knowledge of the prayers bequeathed, I accepted the sudden change. Transport was arranged and I have been delivered home.

Thank you again

My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever.
Psalm 73:26

Let us continue to pray and care for one another, glorifying the LORD.

Bless you all ....><>

Active
Thank you for your prayers.

Very soon after, I was told I was to be discharged after two nights. I had informed the staff I felt worse than I had previously, seeing stars and near fainting but with knowledge of the prayers bequeathed, I accepted the sudden change. Transport was arranged and I have been delivered home.

Thank you again

My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever.
Psalm 73:26

Let us continue to pray and care for one another, glorifying the LORD.

Bless you all ....><>

God bless you brother

Active
@Charlie24

Let us know how things go.
I'm presently wired up in coranary care department of a city hospital, miles from home.
The LORD is good. His ways are perfect.

Bless you ....><>

I'm praying for you Brother. May the the bless you and comfort you in your time of need.

I have stage 2 prostate cancer, learned that yesterday. 5-6 years if I take the treatments, maybe half that if I opt out.

I've got till Tues. to give them my decision.

It was no surprise, the doctors have been telling me this was the most likely outcome. They were right.

Staff Member
Greetings Brother,

Thank you.

I was told that if I do not take the collection of meds, I'd be pushing up daisies, sooner rather than later.

Let us commit all to the Lord.

Speaking with youngsters a short while ago, I was able to point out that we are at least partially blind until we see the Lord. The blind people Jesus healed could not see Jesus but by faith they believed.
Although they could not see, the Lord knew the plan and could see clearly the outcome of sending His Word. He was not blind.

Although we can not see the plan today, Brother, we can look to Him Who knows which way to lead us.
Can we resign to be His sheep or lambs?

I shall pray for you.

Thank you again. May you receive manifold riches in blessing for your caring.

Give thanks to the Lord, acknowledging Him

Bless you ....><>

Active
Greetings Brother,

Thank you.

I was told that if I do not take the collection of meds, I'd be pushing up daisies, sooner rather than later.

Speaking with youngsters a short while ago, I was able to point out that we are at least partially blind until we see the Lord. The blind people Jesus healed could not see Jesus but by faith they believed.
Although they could not see, the Lord knew the plan and could see clearly the outcome of sending His Word. He was not blind.

Although we can not see the plan today, Brother, we can look to Him Who knows which way to lead us.

I shall pray for you.

Bless you ....><>

I was told basically the same. The experts in the field are reviewing and will give their recommendations.

I'll get a complete rundown Tues. I'll know then what to do.

Pushing up daisies doesn't sound bad to me, I've been waiting a long time to see Him.

My brother passed away last year from lung cancer.

He suffered miserably through the meds, procedures, etc, for almost a year and then died.

There are things to consider, but most likely I'm going that route. But I'll know Tues.

God bless you, Brother! I'll look forward to putting a face to that name in the future.

Loyal
Greetings Brother,

Thank you.

I shall pray for you.

Bless you ....><>
Psa 118:8 It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man.

Pro 3:25 Be not afraid of sudden terror and panic, nor of the stormy blast or the storm and ruin of the wicked when it comes [for you will be guiltless],
Pro 3:26 For the Lord shall be your confidence, firm and strong, and shall keep your foot from being caught [in a trap or some hidden danger]. (AMP)

Loyal
Greetings Brother,

Thank you.

I shall pray for you.

Bless you ....><>
Medical science is amazing in these days in which we live. I had open heart surgery 3 years ago which was not my most fun time on this earth, but the Lord used doctors to extend my life for which I am very thankful. The only person who knows our last days in this evil wicked world is the Lord, and he has promised us he will complete it.

Php 1:6 being confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ;

Php 2:13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.

You are not going anywhere until you have finished the work the Lord has prepared for you to do.

Loyal
Praying for both of you , I have heard lots of testimonies that fasting has cured cancer in many people, something to look into maybe, May God give you both peace and comfort

Active
I'm praying for you Brother. May the the bless you and comfort you in your time of need.

I have stage 2 prostate cancer, learned that yesterday. 5-6 years if I take the treatments, maybe half that if I opt out.

I've got till Tues. to give them my decision.

It was no surprise, the doctors have been telling me this was the most likely outcome. They were right.

I came down with a case of bladder cancer in 2009.
They gutted me like a fish took bladder,prostrate and scraped everything else good.
I raised my daughter alone and had to work while taking chemotherapy.
Now my kidneys are shutting down. Last week I had a fistula in my arm for dialysis.
People think I don’t believe in miracles. I’ve seen too many not to believe. But as I said before,God is not a genie in a bottle.
Sometimes he says No.
It’s according to HIS will not ours.

I pray his best for you my brother.
Even if it is calling you home.

Active
I came down with a case of bladder cancer in 2009.
They gutted me like a fish took bladder,prostrate and scraped everything else good.
I raised my daughter alone and had to work while taking chemotherapy.
Now my kidneys are shutting down. Last week I had a fistula in my arm for dialysis.
People think I don’t believe in miracles. I’ve seen too many not to believe. But as I said before,God is not a genie in a bottle.
Sometimes he says No.
It’s according to HIS will not ours.

I pray his best for you my brother.
Even if it is calling you home.

Thank you, Brother! We all want His will whatever it may be. He is the Lord God.

Deut. 32:39

"See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand."

We are all in His hands, and whatever He does is righteous and good for us who trust in Him, whether we realize it or not.