• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

What If I'm Born Gay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Staff Member
Greetings,

You must have missed my first response to that. You didn't watch the video. Your statement makes that very obvious.

in all fairness, regardless of if the video was watched or not, one could draw the same conclusion and have the same conviction after watching. Part of the beauty in the way the video message is presented.

let us remember to Post in Peace

Bless you ....><>

Staff Member
My take on the video.

I think the point of the video was to show that "Sin" is something that is handed down and that we all have this "Sin Nature". You can identify a specific "Sin", but regardless of which ever one we choose to name, certain ones through our genetics might be more prone to influence each person differently it still exists in each one of us. I like how our Brother BAC showed this very thing.

So, when a person attempts to justify who they are by this argument that "I was born this way", it really doesn't matter in the least. It's a false argument. We were all born into "Sin", and so are sinners by nature. For some reason many think that being born a certain way is justification for doing what they do, even if they come to Christ. This is a deception that negates the redeemed believer from God's Grace, that allows us the ability to be Overcomers, because we must understand that we are a new Creature in Christ Jesus and don't have to be bound by what we were. (2 Cor 5:17) The Adversary wants to keep you bound so reminds you of it, even if you did it years ago or just did it 10 minutes ago. Repent and keep growing closer and being who He wants you to be.

You can focus on one specific sin, but regardless. Only receiving our Lord's Saving Grace through His Sacrifice can change happen in and with us and help us to Victory from whichever sin one we dare to name. And so, we must remember it is not only the LGBTI that must be reminded of this, but all people who yet don't know our Jesus, as their Lord and Savior.

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
<><
P.S. To answer the question: What if I was Born Gay? The answer is: You have been deceived by the originator of lies, Satan.

Last edited:
Loyal
I so strongly dissagre with you, you say I am writing my own Bible, I'm not. I'm simply considering the society at the time, and that God did not write this book meaning there could be bieces. You say both old and new testament are in agreement but there are so many contradictions e.g.; Genesis 32:30&John1:18. Thus this shows that the bible can be an unreliable source to dictate a persona life with.

Dear sister, did you read my post #19, post numbers are at the top of each post, in the right hand corner if you are not sure, if you know this forgive me adding it here, it was only to help you.

Sadly the LGBTQ+ group picked a few scriptures to suit them and share these with all as an argument for there beliefs. There is nothing new to this the devil has done it from the beginning.

Jesus said...

John 8:42-47 (NKJV)
42 Jesus said to them, "If God were your Father, you would love Me, for I proceeded forth and came from God; nor have I come of Myself, but He sent Me.
43 Why do you not understand My speech? Because you are not able to listen to My word.
44 You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.
45 But because I tell the truth, you do not believe Me.

The devil is a liar from the beginning we are also told, look how he tried to tempt Jesus in the desert, with lie after lie.

The devil knows God's Word better than you or I, so it is not surprising we see what we see regarding LGBTQ+.

God veils them from the truth due to there sinful acts, they cannot see the Truth. It is all in scripture. The lost souls cannot see it anyway, scripture says...

John 3:3 (NIV2001)
3 Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again.”

I read in another post you placed sister, you were confused as scientist say this the Bible says that, are scientist God? No.

You also posted on the lines that it was so confusing there are so many different Bibles, this is not true sister, there is only one Bible, but there are many translations of it. Why? Several reasons but they do fall into one category or another. Some are based on word translations in to our language, English. Others translate a different way, they use different wording, it may be regarding money or measurement, type of animal or type of bird, why do they do this, they do so to use similar items we can relate to. So there is only one Bible but many translations based on the above thinking.

The problem with translations is that they are translations, take the word Love, in the western world we use one word love for, sex, money, cars, houses, places, etc. The Greek and Hebrew do not use one word for Love, they use I think it is 7 it maybe 9, an example would be to talk of love, we have considered some of what we call love, but what id God's love? We here scripture say, God is Love, He is, but it is that word love, and the world misuses this word and doesn't understand God's love.

God's Love is 'agape' love, it is different to all the rest, it is 'Divine love.'

See how easy it is to not understand God's Word. But we must always remember, God's Word is for all generations, never changing, what He has given us through the prophets and through Jesus and the Apostles is like the 10 Commandments, it is as written in stone. Not one dot or tittle must be changed, warnings follow anyone who changes The Word.

So you see, we can Trust God's Word, in fact if we do not trust God's Word we cannot be saved. We are only saved, born again, born anew, become new creations, when we are baptised, and receive the Holy Spirit, and that can only happen when we come to Christ, when we come to the cross, when we are washed in the Blood of Christ, repenting of all our sins, confirm our faith saying with our lips and meaning it in our hearts, and accepting God's Holy Word from Genesis to Revelation, not adding or taking anything from it, especially in doing so to fulfil our wishes and beliefs in life, or by listening to others and not God's Holy Word.

Scripture confirms all the above and more sister, Jesus also tells us, we belong to either, Sin the World and the devil, or we belong to God, Father Son and Holy Spirit. He also says, if God is not our father the devil is.

We pray for your protection from the deceiver of souls sister, may the light of Christ shine upon you and guide you in all Truth, in God's Word.

We are all born into this world in sin, we can debate how this works but in the end we will come back to the fact we are all born in sin. Then we are left with one important item to consider, we are all responsible for our life on earth, by following God or following the devil, we cannot have two masters, we follow one or the other, we cannot accept part of God's Word, we accept it all, or by only accepting part we are rejecting the author and perfecter of our Faith.

May the Lord Bless you and keep you, may His light shine upon you and grant you His peace. Amen

Bless you \o/

Staff Member
@I_luv_JC
Greetings (and welcome to TalkJesus),

below i have quoted your posts in this thread [except one] and would like to help if you agree? You don't have to reply but i do ask that you bear with me as i see that some of your views about this topic and the Bible in general are leaving you with a mixed up message. I know i don't want a mixed up message and so i certainly do not want that for you.
I shall underline parts of your quotes so as to help the understanding of what i am about to write.

I strongly dissagre with your stance on this issue. I to struggled with the idea of homosexuality on one side science proves that pre-birth factors determine sexuality and other major things, while on the other hand Jesus Christ never even mentions homosexuality and certain bible quotes are agienst these relationships. After being challenged by a lot of mental gymnastics I have come to the conclusion that back then times were so different that the concept of a loving relationship between 2 men or 2 woman. I know the quotes you may through at me e.g. from leviticus but these were written at a time of patriarchy and are actually a mistranslation in addition these laws from leviticus were written for the jewish people to be distinct from every other nation.
I greatfully bless you all and am greatfull for this discussion. Bless you

Science is a learning in motion. People study and learn and part of the procedure is not only making discoveries but also attempting to explain those discoveries.
Unfortunately there are variables outside of our control when it comes down to what we 'are told' or hear of scientific findings. however, it is very important to not swallow everything we read or hear AND also very important that we acknowledge the LORD first and ALLOW Him to teach us concerning all things. He will only teach that which is true.

Because a scientific discovery is made, we are not always either privy to the exact environment that the discovery was made in nor the exact 'results' and how exactly the discovery can hold up in all environmental conditions. We have to add to that the fact that any honest scientist will admit that we [all humans, scientists included] know very little about how everything actually 'works'.
We also have the problem that often ONLY the select parts of a discovery are told. Sometimes the real truth is withheld or simply not made public. through easy to either obtain or understand medium. We often get less than half truths and this is driven by what is socially acceptable at the time.
PLEASE never forget that scientists are people like you and me and they are all different and have as many flaws in their character as everyone else. I say this because we tend to have a viewpoint of holding them all up to be extremely honest with near god-like character. "And if science says so, then that is that", sort of approach.
I do not discount the many discoveries made and the real facts that the scientific community over the history of man has presented. But again, most discoveries are also still overshadowed with a lot of unknowns, as any scientist with integrity will tell you.
Next we MUST remember that the media industry is a vicious competition amongst what has now become a select few companies and most if not all are some way or another also politically purposed and driven. So that in itself should make any sensible person wary but it does seem that the most are so easily lulled into a trance by the clever reporting that is dished out to the media hungry populace who still seek the satisfaction and fulfillment that ONLY Jesus provides.

So, regarding the statement that science proves that pre-birth factors determine sexuality and other major things,
i think you will find that 'science' has only made some very interesting discoveries but are still a loooong way off putting all the information that has been collected together. I have seen some of the theories presented in and through science and what they demand is that in order to understand it all, there has to be more research and plenty of it for us to even begin to grasp what God has made and how it all works so wonderfully as it does and has done since He first made everything.
On this note we MUST remember also that 'science' is pretty shoddy at incorporating the Creator into the theories it espouses let alone giving Him the praise worthy to His name. There is so very little we [science included] know about the spiritual aspect of the living organism. We can guess and often that is all so called science is, a minefield of guesses, which is quite understandable given we know so little and are trying to put it all together.
Faith is about believing God and walking accordingly. It is not about listening to 'science' and the 'teachings' of man especially as a large proportion of scientists. profess that there is no God. When we try to prop up a trend using science, we commit scientific adultery and have sold out to tickling ears of our peers rather than pure science being the objective.
Yes, discoveries have been made but as far as proving goes, we and they are a long way off. It is projected upon the public to get praise and support, to advance trends and fashion of the vanity of mens minds [women included].
The gay agenda has most western people swallowing their cause and that is evident by what we see in the media.

Also, simply because we discover that something is a certain way as far as we can see, from our angle of view, does not mean we have the full picture nor any real idea about why things appear as they do.
So, please be careful in how you relate to the things you hear about and also try to understand that science has not proven anything really regarding the things you seem sold out on.
In all your ways acknowledge the Lord and He will direct your way, your steps, your path.

This is getting quite long so i shall only add a little more for now [plus, i see that Brother Paul @Brother-Paul has written kindly to you while i have been slowly typing away!]

Jesus DID make mention of the topic.
Before i continue, i would like to point out that the Leviticus and Jew {Israel, actually} ideas you present appear to have overlooked a couple of vital things regarding the whole issue you are concerned about.
Way before Moses was even born, Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed for the fact that they were engaging in sexually immoral acts with no fear of God nor care for any other person to whom they insisted their self claimed rights upon.
Jesus spoke of Sodom and did so, well knowing both what He was talking about AND that the Scribes, Lawyers. Pharisees and Priests knew exactly what He was talking about.

Back then times were not a lot different. In fact if you go back even further you find the Flood. You do know what that was about, don't you? Not a nice decision for God to have to make. i can tell you now, though, that you and i would not be here now if He did not, Man does self satisfy and we see this today. A big part of the gay agenda is due to that. [Most agenda if not all, is also due to that - the gay agenda does not have a monopoly on it] Wanting some satisfaction and we do tend to go to extremes in getting it, historically. The whole gay agenda offers a perverse satisfaction that while no single gay is a worse person that any other non gay, the type of deep satisfaction from such bent ways is like a drug that demands more and more until it becomes the way of life of the victim.

Start to think a bit more spiritually about things. The things people do are fleshy, and their minds also fleshy.
Put God first in your mind and let Him show you His way. It is not bad and is not hatred and is not empty or joyless. People fear that if they 'do the Christian thing' they will have no fun.
Non Christians have not tasted the real joy that we all were made to enjoy!

I don't hate gays nor them who are supportive of them. But i do care about their salvation, as much as any other person's. There is a lot of venom hissed out against gays but people always seem to forget that they too are guilty before God and need a Saviour, always. Those who hiss venom only show true colours and their identity as children of the father of lies, that Serpent, the Devil.
The whole gay issue is a mess of people trying not to hate and being oh so careful to not offend to the point that we choose blindness over sight in order to be approved. Don't go there.
Don't get listening to them who discredit the Bible to justify their cause. That is mental and psychological suicide in the making.
You will find perfect balance of all that is in the Bible and a very solid guide to the One Who is our Life, and wants so much for all to make Him their lifestyle choice. Tell me if there is anything you find distasteful or hurtful about Jesus. I don't think you can or would, so why not follow Him instead of the world? He did as much for you.... unto death, even. That is love.

I shall leave off now and please let me know if you are interested in any more from me.
I do find the whole idea of being and doing gay is very distasteful as i also do of quite a lot of other things people do, and i know that i have done far too much of distasteful things since i was born and that it is only through being born again that any of us have any hope and any life as God desires for us and that Life is in and through Christ.

Bless you ....><>

Trully I am greatfull. But I still strongly dissagre with your statement. I give you that God dosnt change and that the Lord can not be wrong but my only concern is: personally I have not seen the bible fall from heaven, (and also there are so many versions) but it is inspired by the holy spirit (divine inspiration) there for it is safe to say that that we must interpret the bible into modern contexts, I belive this due to the vast number of pointless laws in the old testament and it's positive stance to slavarey. I would also like to add that the quote: Leviticus 20:13 (KJV) has been mistranslated: the word man has been mistranslated from the hebrew word for young boy and mankind was mistranslated from man, at least I think so from the research I made.
I am happy to have this discussion with you, God Bless.
I so strongly dissagre with you, you say I am writing my own Bible, I'm not. I'm simply considering the society at the time, and that God did not write this book meaning there could be bieces. You say both old and new testament are in agreement but there are so many contradictions e.g.; Genesis 32:30&John1:18. Thus this shows that the bible can be an unreliable source to dictate a persona life with.

Loyal
Gen 19:4; Before they lay down, the men of the city, the men of Sodom, surrounded the house, both young and old, all the people from every quarter;
Gen 19:5; and they called to Lot and said to him, "Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us that we may have [sexual] relations with them."
Gen 19:6; But Lot went out to them at the doorway, and shut the door behind him,
Gen 19:13; for we are about to destroy this place, because their outcry has become so great before the LORD that the LORD has sent us to destroy it."

Gen 19:24; Then the LORD rained on Sodom and Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the LORD out of heaven,
Gen 19:28; and he looked down toward Sodom and Gomorrah, and toward all the land of the valley, and he saw, and behold, the smoke of the land ascended like the smoke of a furnace.

I'm really not aware of any other sin in the Bible where God did this.

1 Tim 1:10; and immoral men and homosexuals and kidnappers and liars and perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound teaching,

@Brother-Paul mentioned Romans 1 above, which of course talks about "un-natural" relationships between people of the same sex.

Rom 1:26; For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural,

But the other verse here I think some people miss is...

Rom 1:32; and although they know the ordinance of God, that those who practice such things are worthy of death, not only those who do the same, but also give hearty approval to those who practice them.

Even if you merely approve of others doing these things, you are "worthy of death".

THis is of course old testament, but even so... there are only a few sins God calls an abomination. This is one of them.

Lev 18:22; 'You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.

Even cross dressing is an abomination.

Deut 22:5; "A woman shall not wear man's clothing, nor shall a man put on a woman's clothing; for whoever does these things is an abomination to the LORD your God.

Also 1 Cor 6:9 was mentioned above also... but it mentions not only homosexuals, but even effeminate men.

1 Cor 6:9; Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals,

Loyal
1 Cor 6:9; Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals,

Everything you have listed in your post brother is summed up in the few words in the middle of this verse.

Warning to all... 'Do not be deceived'

Loyal
Trully I am greatfull. But I still strongly dissagre with your statement. I give you that God dosnt change and that the Lord can not be wrong but my only concern is: personally I have not seen the bible fall from heaven, (and also there are so many versions) but it is inspired by the holy spirit (divine inspiration) there for it is safe to say that that we must interpret the bible into modern contexts, I belive this due to the vast number of pointless laws in the old testament and it's positive stance to slavarey. I would also like to add that the quote: Leviticus 20:13 (KJV) has been mistranslated: the word man has been mistranslated from the hebrew word for young boy and mankind was mistranslated from man, at least I think so from the research I made.
I am happy to have this discussion with you, God Bless.

Dear sister you mention Leviticus 20:13

Leviticus 20:13 (KJV)
13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

And you say it has been mistranslated, lets look a little closer, taking words in green for original meaning...
This is definitely MAN

13 If a man also lie with mankind,

Hebrew Word: ‏אִישׁ‎
Transliteration: ʾîsh
Phonetic Pronunciation: eesh
Root: contracted for <H582> [or perhaps rather from an unused root meaning to be extant]
Vine's Words: Man
English Words used in KJV:
man 1002
men 210
one 188
husband 69

('enowsh) [or perhaps rather from an unused root meaning to be extant]; a man as an individual or a male person; often used as an adjunct to a more definite term (and in such cases frequently not expressed in translation) :- also, another, any (man), a certain, + champion, consent, each, every (one), fellow, [foot-, husband-] man, (good-, great, mighty) man, he, high (degree), him (that is), husband, man [-kind], + none, one, people, person, + steward, what (man) soever, whoso (-ever), worthy
Compare <H802> ('ishshah).

This is definitely to lie down, rest and/or sleep

Hebrew Word: ‏שָׁכַב‎
Transliteration: shākab
Phonetic Pronunciation:shaw-kab'
Root: a primitive root

lie 106
sleep 48
lie down 43
rest 3
lien 2
miscellaneous translations 10

a primitive root; to lie down (for rest, sexual connection, decease or any other purpose) :- × at all, cast down, ([over-]) lay (self) (down), (make to) lie (down, down to sleep, still, with), lodge, ravish, take rest, sleep, stay.

This is definitely mankind as in man with man, note above 'also lie' includes sexual connection!

Hebrew Word: ‏זָכָר‎
Transliteration: zākār
Phonetic Pronunciation:zaw-kawr'
Root: from <H2142>
Vine's Words: Male

male 67
man 7
child 4
mankind 2
him 1

from <H2142> (zakar); properly remembered, i.e. a male (of man or animals, as being the most noteworthy sex) :- × him, male, man (child, -kind).

I think someone is misleading you sister, although child is considered here, it is predominantly meant as male

Summing up

Leviticus 20:13 (KJV)
13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

We definitely have

If a man lie down with another male, as he lies down with a woman, both have committed an abomination

You are being misguided sister, be careful, all the warnings are there.

This post is just as a means of confirming the true meaning as you stated it was mistranslated.

It has been mistranslated for you and others sister so you believe homosexuality and lesbianism is acceptable.

Peace be with you Jesus is Lord.

Staff Member
@Blunder_Duck

Your attitude in public here leaves a lot to be desired on this thread and others,

So you are being given a few days off. Use them to reflect and pray.

Post in peace was all that was being asked of you.

Loyal
I cannot help but feel this is a hit and run, plant a post, see reaction, there were to many 'I strongly disagree' comments at the beginning.

Scripture is very clear but they convince each other they know better, know better than God! Jesus says if you are not for me you are against me. If God is not your father the devil is.

I_luv_jc also said, the old testament is for the Jews only, how little she knows, the old and new testament are like a finely woven garment, most of the prophesies are in the old testament.

Let us pray for this misguided soul, let us pray for all LGBT people, we love them, but cannot accept what they do, it is clearly against the Lord's Word to us all. There are warnings in the old testament, there are many in the new testament, God's Word is very clear, any sexual relationship, other than a married man and woman is SIN.

The wages of sin is death.

Loyal
The old argument is... how can loving someone be a sin?

Homosexuality isn't about love.

I love men, I loved my dad, I love my sons, I love men I go to church with. But I don't sleep with them.

Homosexuality is about sex.

How can loving someone be wrong? If you think love and sex are the same thing... try "loving" your neighbors wife and see if he agrees.
Try "loving" your neighbors children and see if they agree.

Wow very good point, very very good point.

Loyal
My take on the video.

I think the point of the video was to show that "Sin" is something that is handed down and that we all have this "Sin Nature". You can identify a specific "Sin", but regardless of which ever one we choose to name, certain ones through our genetics might be more prone to influence each person differently it still exists in each one of us. I like how our Brother BAC showed this very thing.

So, when a person attempts to justify who they are by this argument that "I was born this way", it really doesn't matter in the least. It's a false argument. We were all born into "Sin", and so are sinners by nature. For some reason many think that being born a certain way is justification for doing what they do, even if they come to Christ. This is a deception that negates the redeemed believer from God's Grace, that allows us the ability to be Overcomers, because we must understand that we are a new Creature in Christ Jesus and don't have to be bound by what we were. (2 Cor 5:17) The Adversary wants to keep you bound so reminds you of it, even if you did it years ago or just did it 10 minutes ago. Repent and keep growing closer and being who He wants you to be.

You can focus on one specific sin, but regardless. Only receiving our Lord's Saving Grace through His Sacrifice can change us and help us to Victory from whichever one we dare to name. And so, we must remember it is not only the LGBTI that must be reminded of this, but all people who yet don't know our Jesus, as their Lord and Savior.

YBIC
Nick
<><

Wow so beautifully stated. Very well said.

I'm actually writing a book on mental health and spirituality, once I finish my doctorate program
I'm in now. With your permission, I'll like to use part of that quote in my book.

Book is titled ---------------------------

Dissecting Your Diagnosis

A CHRISTIAN PERSPECTIVE
ON MENTAL HEALTH

The primary Bible verse that the book rest on is Hebrews 4:12 ( obviously many other verses will be referenced)

“For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.”

- Hebrews 4:12

Being born gay is not Biblical, it is a choice...
yours not God's.

We're all born sinners. I mean, I know that God gives some people over to homosexual urges because of their wickedness towards God, but I firmly believe that there are some people who just have unwanted affections towards the same sex without meaning to sin towards God.

I mean, some people are born kleptomaniacs. Well, I love people who are thieves enough to tell them to stop sinning, the same way goes towards homosexuality. You don't nurture homosexual tendencies through your mind, that's a sin as much stealing is.

That doesn't make homosexuality right, the fact that some might be born gay.

@Jesus_is_LORD
Well done Brother! Right on point.
If you don't mind I'll be sharing this.
My sense is that unless one listens all the way to the end, one might easily not come to understand what is being communicated in this video.

Again, thanks for sharing this brother.
YBIC
Nick
<><
Hi, Christ4Ever.

I watched it all the way through. The point I think I get is: Same sex behavior is sinful and unnatural. If one finds oneself burdened with same sex attraction and wishes they weren't, being born again in Christ, and persevering in that confession (which, in clinical terms, means willfully and constantly reprogramming oneself to reject same sex attraction) can alleviate that burden.

The premise is flawed, however. Homosexuality is manifestly not unnatural. It is an unremarkable behavior common among countless non-human species. It has been a routine aspect of human behavior for as long as there has been humans. Even from a "scientific" perspective it cannot be called "unnatural" or "unhealthy" for the population. 2000 years ago between 5-10% of people were exclusively homosexual, 1000 years ago between 5-10% of people were exclusively homosexual, and today between 5-10% of people are exclusively homosexual. These numbers are not affected by whether or not a society has heard the Good News. And this joint is crawling with more than 7,000,000,000 of us; so it obviously doesn't hamper reproductive viability.

Is homosexuality sinful? If anyone is going to make a case as such founded upon any a scriptural basis, there's a whole bunch of Leviticus that needs to be explained away. Either that or Homosexuality is the least of peoples' sin problems.

Thus the danger of homosexuals being able to adopt children. If society is accepting of it, and then teaches children that they may be homosexual, then they are raising homosexual children. Great perversion.

None are born homosexual. But they are certainly being groomed for homosexuality. What a cesspool.

Quantrill

That's incorrect. There is no statistical deviation in the sexual identification between children raised by homosexual parents and those raised by heterosexuals. And people (even Christians) who are friends with families in which the parents are not heterosexual take justifiable offense when those friends or relatives are groundlessly and needlessly painted as taking part in "perversion."

Status
Not open for further replies.