Sue J Love
Loyal
I believe in God – Father, Son Jesus Christ, and Holy Spirit
I believe in Jesus’ atoning sacrifice for my sins
I believe by faith in Jesus Christ I can be forgiven of my sins
I believe by faith I must deny self, die to sin, and obey God in practice
I believe if sin remains my practice I do not have salvation from sin
I believe if disobedience to God remains my practice I don’t have life in Him
I believe by faith, in obedience to God, I will have eternal life with God
I don’t believe in “Once Saved Always Saved”
I don’t believe in the Pre-tribulation rapture of the church
I don’t believe that the political nation called “Israel” is biblical Israel
I don’t believe in the political left and right, for they are two in one
I don’t believe everyone is who they claim to be (too much fakery)
I don’t believe I should trust the government or the media or all pastors
I don’t believe the “institutional church” is the biblical body of Christ
An Original Work / October 7, 2026
Christ’s Free Servant, Sue J Love
I believe in Jesus’ atoning sacrifice for my sins
I believe by faith in Jesus Christ I can be forgiven of my sins
I believe by faith I must deny self, die to sin, and obey God in practice
I believe if sin remains my practice I do not have salvation from sin
I believe if disobedience to God remains my practice I don’t have life in Him
I believe by faith, in obedience to God, I will have eternal life with God
I don’t believe in “Once Saved Always Saved”
I don’t believe in the Pre-tribulation rapture of the church
I don’t believe that the political nation called “Israel” is biblical Israel
I don’t believe in the political left and right, for they are two in one
I don’t believe everyone is who they claim to be (too much fakery)
I don’t believe I should trust the government or the media or all pastors
I don’t believe the “institutional church” is the biblical body of Christ
An Original Work / October 7, 2026
Christ’s Free Servant, Sue J Love