• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Before the beginning God considered the output of creation or what He would get from it and He considered what it would take for Him to get what He wanted out of it and in the beginning He created universe. If you don't know, God wanted us.

If you take it back far enough, God was evidently in a timeless state (prior to the first event He ever initiated).

Timelessness means NO CHANGE.

It's hard to imagine that.

blessings....

If you take it back far enough, God was evidently in a timeless state (prior to the first event He ever initiated).

Timelessness means NO CHANGE.

It's hard to imagine that.

blessings....
God "wanted" or He would not have initiated.

Well, the Bible speaks about "the beginning", but it doesn't mention the beginning of what. If we are talking about the beginning of time, we could conclude that before the beginning of the universe, God was in a timeless state. If time didn't exist, then before the beginning, there could have been an infinity of God simply existing.

Well, the Bible speaks about "the beginning", but it doesn't mention the beginning of what. If we are talking about the beginning of time, we could conclude that before the beginning of the universe, God was in a timeless state. If time didn't exist, then before the beginning, there could have been an infinity of God simply existing.

@Lucian Hodoboc

Gen 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

mentions the beginning as creation of heaven and earth
-------------------------------------------------------------------

The firstborn of all creation started time or the beginning

Colosians 1:15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:
Colossians 1:15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. https://biblehub.com/colossians/1-15.htm

Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Joh 1:2 The same was in the beginning with God.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The end is the firstborn of all creation giving all authority back to The Lord.

1Co 15:24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
1Co 15:25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.
1Co 15:26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
1Co 15:27 For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.
1Co 15:28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Prior to the beginning and the end was no time; Only The Lord himself.

Isa 43:10 Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

God "wanted" or He would not have initiated.

Yes, that sounds right.

God timelessly willed (prior to the first event) that He would initiate change, thereby causing Himself to emerge from a timeless state into a time-ful state.

God entered time by causing the first change.