• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

What colour is your hair? Growing old gracefully!

What colour is your hair

• Black

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Brown

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Ginger/red/copper

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Blonde

• Grey

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • White

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Starting to go grey/white

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Sprinkled with grey/white

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have no hair

• Dyed hair

• Total voters
Staff Member
Greetings everyone

What colour is your hair?

As I am beginning notice 1 or 2 silver hairs on my head....a beautiful memory comes to mind.

My dear Sunday School teacher, a devoted, humble Christian, would lovingly minister to us girls in her class.
She would gently teach modesty and values for young Christian ladies.

She had beautiful white hair.......and praised the Lord for the natural "free" change of hair colour given by the Lord as people age.

It is hard to capture in words but her beautiful Christlike nature shone through......a true example of growing older gracefully.

A grey head is a crown of glory; It is found in the way of righteousness.
Proverbs 16:31

Loyal
White here on the sides and back and a little fuzz same color on top. But I am just shy of 60, so typical of one at that age.

Staff Member
I kinda of have the white thing going like Brad's avatar, except I keep it combed. Even my beard that I'm starting to grow is white :)

Loyal
Greetings everyone

What colour is your hair?

As I am beginning notice 1 or 2 silver hairs on my head....a beautiful memory comes to mind.

My dear Sunday School teacher, a devoted, humble Christian, would lovingly minister to us girls in her class.
She would gently teach modesty and values for young Christian ladies.

She had beautiful white hair.......and praised the Lord for the natural "free" change of hair colour given by the Lord as people age.

It is hard to capture in words but her beautiful Christlike nature shone through......a true example of growing older gracefully.

A grey head is a crown of glory; It is found in the way of righteousness.
Proverbs 16:31
What hair?! Ok...What hair I have is white.

Staff Member
@Bendito
You realize brother that for those who did not see the change of "Avatar" for a moment will have no idea what we are talking about in our last few postings :)

Just so you know...Love you brother!

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
<><

Loyal
Prov 20:29; The glory of young men is their strength, And the honor of old men is their gray hair.

I have way more honor than glory. :)

Loyal
@Bendito
You realize brother that for those who did not see the change of "Avatar" for a moment will have no idea what we are talking about in our last few postings :)

Just so you know...Love you brother!

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
<><
Well you know that I'm kind of a recluse...There is very little personal information that I post that is real...I put that avatar up for your pleasure....Not for the general public. I do share things with those I trust..Like you, Dave, Mr Bear, and I'll not forget B-A-C. There are one or two others.

Staff Member
Well you know that I'm kind of a recluse...There is very little personal information that I post that is real...I put that avatar up for your pleasure....Not for the general public. I do share things with those I trust..Like you, Dave, Mr Bear, and I'll not forget B-A-C. There are one or two others.

I count it a blessing that you have shared it, would consider me trust worthy, and include me in such esteemed company!!!

I will respect your "reclusiveness" and never make mention of you and your feathered friend! ;)

Thank-you for sharing my Dear Beloved Brother!
YBIC
Nick
<><

Loyal
I count it a blessing that you have shared it, would consider me trust worthy, and include me in such esteemed company!!!

I will respect your "reclusiveness" and never make mention of you and your feathered friend! ;)

Thank-you for sharing my Dear Beloved Brother!
YBIC
Nick
<><
As children of the Most High, we walk under the assumption that we are the peer group.. or....The esteemed group, and OH! You are so much a part of that group!

Staff Member
As children of the Most High, we walk under the assumption that we are the peer group.. or....The esteemed group, and OH! You are so much a part of that group!

You are another reason that just confirms to me the true meaning of the Body of Christ!
Thank-you brother!