• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

What came first the chicken or the egg?

What came first the chicken or the egg?

• Chicken

Votes: 105 90.5%
  • Egg

Votes: 11 9.5%

• Total voters
.. . because God created all animals . . . Genesis 1:20-23 . . .20 And God said, "Let the water teem with living creatures, and let birds fly above the earth across the expanse of the sky." 21 So God created the great creatures of the sea and every living and moving thing with which the water teems, according to their kinds, and every winged bird according to its kind. And God saw that it was good. 22 God blessed them and said, "Be fruitful and increase in number and fill the water in the seas, and let the birds increase on the earth." 23 And there was evening, and there was morning—the fifth day.

. . .

Administrator
Staff Member
That's a funny but honest poll there GODSlittelbunny :)

Yes, peeps hit the nail on the head with the Scripture provided.

Some science may tell you the "boom explosion" created these things :p LOL

Cool....

Thank you guys for responding I never really thought of it that way! That is really cool! Thanks for the great answers!

i believe that the chicken came first cause God created all animals. but heres a little joke: the egg came first cause breakfast comes before dinner. LOL!

The first chickens were like Adam and Eve, made whole on day five of the creation week, just after their creation, God said be fruitful and multiply...that would be the egg part.

Here's one for evolutionist's...If man, or life, came from an organism in the water and had a perfect food chain underwater. Why is it that when we finally made our way to dry land, we still had a perfect food chain here waiting for us?:shade: lol God is real... and this world was made perfect for us, no big bang can be that perfect. If man evolved (and we know he did'nt), then so did the planet ... and it evolved to sustain man...Praise him, the creator of all things.

God bless

Last edited:
GODSlittleBUNNY said:
Chicken?
Egg?
You decide(if you can give a reason for your answer that would be nice. Sorry I'm just curious).

Forgot to mention GODSlittleBUNNY...this is a good question thanks for posting it, nothing is so simple... even great minds still ague over this. Even some so called Christians...but praise God we have the truth::star:

God bless you...

I say the chicken. For the obvious reason that God created it. But also because an egg (the chick) would be a reproduction, and you can't reproduce with producing first. ;)

Well i believe both came first because god created everything on earth but, if a chicken came first then that means the egg came first because the chicken has to form in the egg unless it is from the heaven.
Nice post lol

SmileBig said:
the chicken came first because if it were the egg it would be on a roll
Full acceptance!

Have you ever seen an egg hatching itself?! :wink:

Chicken cause i dont like eggs...besides the chicken is mentioned in the silly song "pirates who dont do anything":shade:

but on a serious note how would an egg survive on its own? definitly the chicken. If you ask me its almost asking if you believe in creation or evolution. Cause if God created it he would have created a mature and grown chicken. But if it evolved it would have been an egg befor officially a chicken.

The chicken came first. It aparrently evolved from a non egg producing small dinosaur type creature, from which most birds evolved.