• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

What are you all up to?

Administrator
Staff Member
So what is everyone doing in their lives lately? :D Anything special, revivals, "new day" or what?

I'm still focusing on my businesses online and praising the Lord for them.

Now, going to play some guitar :)

Revival starts this sat. June 12 -June 18 really looking forward to a good time in the lord
Bro Jon Burdine from Indianapolis will be preaching
at 1602 Sweeney st. in Owensboro Ky if anyones interested
at Trinity Pentecostal Holiness Church
good old fashion holiness revival

Our small town of Marengo Indiana got hit by an F3 Tornado May 30th. Our Church was in the center of it all. Have been helping with the cleanup, and getting our life back in order. They hope to start replacing the roof this week.
Been playing more guitar at Church, we now have a song service the last Sunday night of every month.
Due to the high cost of gas, I have been riding my Harley to work.
Got a call to fill in for a vacationing Pastor in a couple of weeks for his Sunday morning Service. Looking forward to that.
Will take vacation and spend a week leading kids at our local Church camp retreat next month.
Am taking a two day fishing trip for Father's Day next week!
I will play a "cowboy Preacher" in our VBS this year, also in July, may even ride a horse in the 4th parade to promote the event.
Will be singing in a chior made up of local Church's at 4th of July.
You know, same old, same old...

revival went great the Holy Ghost took control of the service every night people weeping on the alter people marching around the church weeping and praising the Lord, a few spoke in tongues with interpitations
all in all it was a great revival
had people come from ohio and penn. 4-8hrs away to be here and it was worth there drive just to be in the holy presents of Jesus

"revival went great the Holy Ghost took control of the service every night people weeping on the alter people marching around the church weeping and praising the Lord, a few spoke in tongues with interpitations
all in all it was a great revival
had people come from ohio and penn. 4-8hrs away to be here and it was worth there drive just to be in the holy presents of Jesus"

Sounds like you had a real Revival, Praise God.

:D Sounds like you are all having lots to do, and some fun along the way :D

This past saturday i went to our family reunion, {on my mother's side} we always have it at my GrannyMa's house {my mother's Mother's } in Oil City Louisiana, we usually have it on the 4th of July weekend, but it differs according to when the eldest uncle and his family can come from El Paso, Texas, because he lives the furthest away of those who come.

This time we had the tables of food set up outside, and they had a fish fry, with FFries, hush puppies, and HBpatties and hotdogs cooked on a grill, and lots of other food that people brought. Like cole slaw, potato salad,... and we always have watermelon too, but this year no one ever got around to cutting it open on saturday when the majority of us were there.

In our family if you go away hungry, either you are sick or just extremely picky about what you eat ! But then people who are picky always bring something that they like to eat anyway, so it is their own fault if they go away hungry, lol :lol:

:D There is always plenty to chose from, and a variety of deserts too, this time i made a lemon cake, and took greenbeans, it is the first time in about 5 years that i didn't make Jello CheeseCake with either cherry or strawberry topping, and that is the first thing some one asked me about, asking me where it was ? they wanted some :D last year i made Oreo CheeseCake and they loved it.

:D they wound up eating about half of the lemon cake by bedtime that night, so as i was leaving i left the rest of it for the ones who were spending the night.

One of the uncles made some ice cream with peaches, but he was new at it, and didn't know the normal recipe, the recipe that he had called for flour, which i had never heard of putting flour in ice cream, but i tried it anyway, but it just didn't taste right to me, so i gave mine to my Aunt that is about 5 years older than me, :D GrannyMa had lots of kids { a baker's dozen } so it is a big family :D Not all of them come to the reunions.

Everyone else seemed to like it, guess i just have picky taste buds, lol :D

Registered Member
Jesus is Lord!

Chad said:
So what is everyone doing in their lives lately? :D Anything special, revivals, "new day" or what?

Chad:

Burgeon Institute:
I established the Burgeon Institute, a Christian teacher education pilot program, in the year 2002. I am currently working on a new online distance education program. Fun!

Paragon Journal of Education:
I own the tradename Paragon Journal of Education. I am conducting educational research. I plan to self-publish a dissertation in the journal (it will be peer reviewed). I also own the tradename Field Press.

Schoolhouse Publications:
I own the tradename Schoolhouse Publications. I plan to write educational supplements and textbooks for my education programs.

Law School:
I am pursuing an Executive Juris Doctorate in order to advocate for Christian educators, schools, and families that home school their children.

Thanks for asking.

Your Sister in Christ,
Dr. Bon Vie

Last edited:
Registered Member
Jesus is Lord!

Chad said:

P.S.: The Virtuoso Net Soloutions logo is exceptional!

Your Sister in Christ,
Dr. Bon Vie

Last edited:
Administrator
Staff Member
One year old thread re-hashed. That's new LOL :) Good thing though.

Thank you burgeon (about the logo comment). All glory to GOD our Father, Son and Holy Spirit :)

GOD is awesome!

Registered Member
Jesus is Lord!

Glory to God said:
Me and my husband have had really busy the last two weeks...

Covenant Men reaching out to children, We donated and remodeled a mobile home unit to a neighboring county, For prevention program, after school program, parenting program, daycare, meal program.

Praise the Lord we have just finished a highly successful Kidz Krusade! During the Krusade we had over 225 kids register, and highest night was 360 kids. Greatest statistic was we had 100 kids come forward for Salvation during the 4 night Krusade.

Vessels of Honor- Womens Conference 2005- Guest speakers Glenda Watson, Restoration Ministries, From South Africa and Cheryl Salem, Miss America 1980, Harry & Cheryl Salem Ministries, from California.

GlorytoGod:

Kidz Krusade: How exciting! 100 children came to the Lord, Glory!

Your Sister in Christ,
Dr. Bon Vie

Last edited:
well I am a mum of 3 so well we have alot of summer fun!! (thats why my posts are so short lol)

I am starting school soon.. and we have vbs real soon..

WAAASSSSUUUUUPPPPPPP !!!....... Just sitting around , drinking a tea , watching TalkJesus ! How about you ! :computer: Mike

Where is MY tea Brother?????
I'm actually typing here and listening to thunder rolling in, the dog is right beside me scarredddddd. I love lightening...but from a distance. lol ...and no metal in my hands...