• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

We were once told that the devil has children centrally

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Following on from ''SlumDogs'' etc (The children of Haiti, Mumbi, Mexico, Brazil, Tialand. etc etc) :secret:

1.) Do you believe this is his priority.?

2.) Is he aiming at them in particular or has he others he wants to fall at the same time.??

3.) If this is as I have pointed out, what could we be doing to safe guard the children

One of the main targets including those who step out in obedience to His prompt, or have leadership role for examples.

I'm still confused. Perhaps that's because I have't seen the movie "Slumdog Millionaire" and have no idea what it is about.

SLE

S-Led We are having a month of tv on Indian life, culture,food etc including the film. Much of it has been about the conditions, the life & general state of the environment of those who live on or near to the slums on the rubbish dumps.

See the film it much more than you have seen adverticed. It only touches on the plight of the poor.

Active

RJ

Following on from ''SlumDogs'' etc (The children of Haiti, Mumbi, Mexico, Brazil, Tialand. etc etc) :secret:

1.) Do you believe this is his priority.?

2.) Is he aiming at them in particular or has he others he wants to fall at the same time.??

3.) If this is as I have pointed out, what could we be doing to safe guard the children
I am not sure what your after here.

I never have looked at it this way but, if you are truly "Born-Again", the Bible says that we become "Children of God" and , I suppose if you are never "Born-Again", then you eventually become the property of darkness or the devil.
I haven't found any scripture that supports the latter.

You are looking at this in black and white but god sees in color just because you are not born again does not mean that you are in line with the devil that is why the Catholics have purgatory but moreover when a disaster happens like with Haiti, Katrina, 9/11 excreta it is not as simple as you aren’t saved or you have sin in your life take Haiti for example the poorest country in the western hemisphere is currently having their entire community rebuilt from the ground up isn’t that blessing greater than the devastation is it not a sign of God’s love for his creations even if the haven’t accepted him

Active

RJ

You are looking at this in black and white but god sees in color just because you are not born again does not mean that you are in line with the devil that is why the Catholics have purgatory but moreover when a disaster happens like with Haiti, Katrina, 9/11 excreta it is not as simple as you aren’t saved or you have sin in your life take Haiti for example the poorest country in the western hemisphere is currently having their entire community rebuilt from the ground up isn’t that blessing greater than the devastation is it not a sign of God’s love for his creations even if the haven’t accepted him
I am not clear if you are refereing this to my thread or not but, since you mention born again, then I will assume that you are.
If that be the case then, you are putting in a lot more than what I said.

Of course God loves all unconditionally and that means saved or unsaved and that goes for God's blessings as well.

My reference for those who are not "Born-Again" is after death, those who are not "Born-Again" and die go to Hell and hell is a place also for Satan.

No matter who you are, all are a beneficiary of many of God's blessings, including eternal life if you accept His free gift of grace in Jesus Christ.

Perhaps 1 seekingHim is saying between the lines something like

'' Look for God's work after you have looked at the problems facing you''

We know that God can easily deal with many thing at one time. He moves in mysterious ways which we do not see & can't imagine. His ways are not our ways, He's the boss & we should put our trust in Him.

Last edited:
Having read the comments on this topic here & from other

people, I now think that God allows the children of the world to

be especially persecuted so that the rest of us may weep & seek Him

for answers or be motivated to get their own act together. Surely it

not to get them;the children to turn from their wicked ways & back to

Him, as with the

children of Israel.!!!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Curtis Devotionals 1
Sue J Love Bible Discussions 0
shortlady Water Cooler 0